Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 9)

Comments

• Options
    ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching torchwood, god l love BBC i :)

They killed Ianto though.:cry:
  • Options
    Bluebird69Bluebird69 Posts: 5,570
    Forum Member
    fredcat wrote: »
    Warrens murdered three people and hasnt been convicted of any of them, but i do agree that Brendan probably will be found out at some point :cry:

Well maybe there is some hope, then - if Warren hasn't been convicted of anything yet, maybe I'm worrying unneccessarily about Brendan. Perhaps one murder is inconsequential by HO standards?
    I think Ste will eventually find out, though. Not sure how that will go .... :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluebird69 wrote: »
    Well maybe there is some hope, then - if Warren hasn't been convicted of anything yet, maybe I'm worrying unneccessarily about Brendan. Perhaps one murder is inconsequential by HO standards?

im worried about what Cheryl will say if she finds out, i really love their relationship and i like her being naive about Brendan :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ha. :D

At your service dear. :p

And this... because well I don't need a reason to post it, do I?

*thud*
    thank you FCC, just what I needed! :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    Watching torchwood, god l love BBC i :)

They killed Ianto though.:cry:

No they didn't! Torchwood ended after season 2! Children of Earth never happened and the upcoming season 4 is a vicious lie spread by weevils! It didn't happen!!!!! :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Brendan. We will love him whatever he does. :)

I am slightly bothered, though - not at the fact he's committed murder, but because it's an unwritten soap rule that murderers never seem to escape unpunished :( I've never known the soap scriptwriters to shrug and say "aah, it's ok, everyone loves him - we'll let this one slide"
    Doesn't bode well for our poor tortured Brendan :(

Oh, god no. :(

I seriously doubt he'll go dahhn for it. Brendan can lie for Britain if he really wants to. Plus, Warren's killed before and he's not doing time for it. And he's done it 3x!

It'll all be okay, Bluebird. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

I've just eaten half a box of Celebrations Maxman, please don't make me conjure up mental images of the weeble on a beach or I won't be able to keep them down:p

I'm sorry.

Does this make up for it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maxman wrote: »
    No they didn't! Torchwood ended after season 2! Children of Earth never happened and the upcoming season 4 is a vicious lie spread by weevils! It didn't happen!!!!! :cry:

God if only that were the truth, I was utterly gutted by what they did to Torchwood, what the hell the writers were thinking I will never know:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member

And in emmerdale carl has killed 2 people and people know and his not been arrested
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Children of Earth so much, it was so upsetting,

I don't think I am getting over dead Ianto any time soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God if only that were the truth, I was utterly gutted by what they did to Torchwood, what the hell the writers were thinking I will never know:mad:

I don't know what they were thinking but they completely ruined an amazing show. Even Fox rejected season 4 and have you seen the crap they have on?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Arrrrggghhh no make it stop Maxman!, my eyes, my eyes:eek::eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
    Forum Member

He really doesnt look bad in that pic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keep an eye out for spoilers guys.
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We need to find a weeble or the real weeble for our beach games. :cool:

Not as cool as just us though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Another convert :cool:

You know you love it MrsL

ETA: Holy shit it's midnight! When did that happen?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fredcat wrote: »
    im worried about what Cheryl will say if she finds out, i really love their relationship and i like her being naive about Brendan :)

I don't think Cheryl will find out - Brendan wouldn't say anything, and Warren is in just as deep .... he's going to want to keep it quiet as well. It would just be his word against Brendan's anyway.
    And look how Cheryl reacted to being informed that Brendan was gay. She just refuses to believe anything she doesn't want to accept. If Brendan denies something, she'll believe him without question. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We need to find a weeble or the real weeble for our beach games. :cool:

Not as cool as just us though.

I have a weeble xD

I answered the Q about my man requirements :P go see how many boxes you tick ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That wine really has gone to your head. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what they were thinking but they completely ruined an amazing show. Even Fox rejected season 4 and have you seen the crap they have on?

I can see of no reason why any show would think killing 98% of it's main characters would be a good thing?:confused: It was just baffling and utterly heartbreaking all round.
    It's like Skins where they keep changing the cast, I'm sorry but the cast members are what make you love the show, change them all and you basically have a totally different programme.
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a weeble xD

I answered the Q about my man requirements :P go see how many boxes you tick ;)

Oh I've looked. ;)

Not 6ft but not that far off it. And I'm not a good dancer. I got the rest though. :p

Apart from the good body but I can work on that. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, god no. :(

I seriously doubt he'll go dahhn for it. Brendan can lie for Britain if he really wants to. Plus, Warren's killed before and he's not doing time for it. And he's done it 3x!

It'll all be okay, Bluebird. :)
    And in emmerdale carl has killed 2 people and people know and his not been arrested

Thank you, I feel reassured now :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grrr you are all converting to Weeble love,

Spew, fu*k that shite

The Weeble will always be a baddie.
  • Options
    wondertashwondertash Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right guys I'm off to bed :D

I feel like i've missed out on too much tonight to really contribute so i will try again in the morning :o

I'm going to watch the scene again! Goodnight :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see of no reason why any show would think killing 98% of it's main characters would be a good thing?:confused: It was just baffling and utterly heartbreaking all round.
    It's like Skins where they keep changing the cast, I'm sorry but the cast members are what make you love the show, change them all and you basically have a totally different programme.

Have you seen what they're doing with Season 4?

Jack comes back from space because of his undying love for Gwen... Ugh, they kill all the characters except the one I want to die, and then put her with my favourite.

I've already decided I'm not going to bother watching it.
This discussion has been closed.