something connected to a past crime i suspect
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack's his dad maybe?
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He killed JFK. Now that would be shocking.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    Jack's his dad maybe?

I thought this the very second we found out he and Sandy had a history.
  • nymbusangelnymbusangel Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think jack is his dad but I think his secret is something else that he hasn't told anyone back in his bad boy past before Lindsey, they mentioned in past interviews he has a secret/history but if Jack's his dad I don't think he knows that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    It does seem like Jack might be Joe's father but it also seems a little obvious, I reckon there's something more there.
  • Bluebird69Bluebird69 Posts: 5,570
    Forum Member
    The writers are still working on that one (if they've remembered about it, that is) ;)

In much the same way that Ally (Dan O'Connor from Neighbours) was introduced as a character with some mysterious secret, and he then spent months as a boring spare part, until the writers eventually concocted some weak and instantly forgettable exit SL :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really, really, really hope that's it not that he is Jack's son :( He is not worthy of being related to the Osbornes.

Bluebird69 wrote: »
    The writers are still working on that one (if they've remembered about it, that is) ;)

]In much the same way that Ally (Dan O'Connor from Neighbours) was introduced as a character with some mysterious secret, and he then spent months as a boring spare part, until the writers eventually concocted some weak and instantly forgettable exit SL :yawn:

Hahahahha ;)
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    I think he may have a child, like Dr B.
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    He's gay. This is Hollyoaks after all. ;):p
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's gay. This is Hollyoaks after all. ;):p

:D

I would have no objection in his case.;)

Seriously, I think he could be Jack's son.:sleep:
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would Hollyoaks really have him as Jacks son when we are in the middle of Ste and Danny being related?
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jonjons wrote: »
    Would Hollyoaks really have him as Jacks son when we are in the middle of Ste and Danny being related?

yes I think we have had enough secret dad storylines recently first with Dodger and Patrick and then with Ste and Danny

its better if Joe is a Roscoe and not an Osborne, I thought it was great at the start when i thought the Roscoes wouldn't have any ties to the village and I'd prefer if it stayed that way
  • GabriellaGabriella Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing is would that be Joe's secret? Is it not more Sandy and Jacks secret as Joe didn't know?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    Darren turns out to be Sandy's son, think that's the big secret between Sandy and Jack