✭✭✭
    As much as I hope he is alive, I'm beginning to doubt it:(

If he is alive he won't remember anything about Will anyway
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    As much as I hope he is alive, I'm beginning to doubt it:(

If he is alive he won't remember anything about Will anyway

maybe he ends up in a coma or brain damage which he doesn't remember what happened e.g. memory loss. but maybe his dead. but its not been confirmed so.
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    maybe he ends up in a coma or brain damage which he doesn't remember what happened e.g. memory loss. but maybe his dead. but its not been confirmed so.

I would imagine DS will make an article soon about who the 5 are
  • RinsewindRinsewind Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Baban wrote: »
    I would imagine DS will make an article soon about who the 5 are

By the time they do, we'll already know.:)
  • Steve_WhelanSteve_Whelan Posts: 1,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The next two weeks listings mention a number of times the Savage brothers (not will or dodger just the Savage brothers) that could mean one of three things, Dodger is not Dead, a previously unheard of savage brother appears from nowhere, or Lime Media are putting out false spoilers.
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    The next two weeks spoilers mention the Savage brothers a number of times, that could mean three things, Dodger is not dead, there is a previously never mentioned savage brother, or Lime Media are putting out false spoil

Is it common for false spoilers to be released?
  • Tom_FTom_F Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Is it common for false spoilers to be released?

Lets not forget the trump card of Max being killed by Claire.. everyone expected even the actor made out he was leaving.. it was a HO masterstroke by all accounts.
  • GabriellaGabriella Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was shocked at what happened last night but don't think he is dead, I feel Leanne is somehow instead and its a red herring. You could see how it could happen with all the HO twists of late. Be a shame if he is as always thought he would be the one to take Will down, someone really needs to take Will down soon and Ash can't anymore.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    surfie wrote: »
    Dodger dies, Will finds Theresa's confession in Dodger's belongings, and uses it to frame her as Texas's killer, citing her jealousy as a reason to kill Texas. That would then be an explaination as to how Theresa gets caught.

Even if she got off from Will framing her for Texas, then she'd have a hard job explaining her confession to killing Calvin.

Yeah but the police still think the mum did it and have no reason to re open the case she confessed.

So will has no reason to frame Theresa for that death.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's really not impossible to survive being buried in rubble - many, many people survived in similar situations during the second world war for example

My Nan for one, her house got blitzed during the war and she was asleep in her bed upstairs. Had tons come down and she remained asleep and unharmed when they dug her out the following day. Her parents and Sister weren't so lucky though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny Mac has changed his Twitter info from british actor in Hollyoaks to british actor so it looks likely he is dead.

Maybe to keep us guessing.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously, why do people think Dodger is alive?!?!? It's impossible to survive that IMO

How long have you actually been watching HO? Stranger things have happened.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Gabriella wrote: »
    Maybe to keep us guessing.....

nope its defo gonna be dodger the spoilers for tonights e4 says the savages pull together to deal with their grief.
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nope its defo gonna be dodger the spoilers for tonights e4 says the savages pull together to deal with their grief.
    But spoilers for the end of October mention "The Savage Brothers" unless there's a hidden brother or they are false spoilers, I'd say that confirms dodger lives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roll on tonights E4 episode so the speculation can end!! :cool::D
  • Sparkles32Sparkles32 Posts: 951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noooooooooooo!!! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    But spoilers for the end of October mention "The Savage Brothers" unless there's a hidden brother or they are false spoilers, I'd say that confirms dodger lives.

so whats gonna cause the savages grief? will and dennis are definately alive? i cant wait till it prooves everyone wrong
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    so whats gonna cause the savages grief? will and dennis are definately alive? i cant wait till it prooves everyone wrong

grief could mean anything it doesn't necessarily mean it could be over death maybe his in a critical state or close to death.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Danny Mac will end up in EE?
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Maybe Danny Mac will end up in EE?

He isn't dead yet:P
  • Dannielle_HowelDannielle_Howel Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pull together to deal with the loss of Ash for will and Leanne for Dennis? I'm 95% certain that Dodger lives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachael. wrote: »
    I think he'll end up in a coma allowing Will to get away with what he's done for even longer :yawn:
    los.kav wrote: »
    He's in a coma, allowing Will's murderous story to be dragged out for a bit longer.

Yup: And I agree, This Sl is becoming tedious. I would put money on Will trying to silence Didger too.

That is probably rallying round Dennis. Nothing more. Well IMO.