Options

Ali Bastian Appreciation Thread

I think that Ali Bastian should have her own Appreciation Thread, rather than having to share one with Brian Fortuna. He has his own so why not Ali?

After her wonderful dancing on Strictly in 2009/10 and BTF, and with her up and coming touring show the Verdict, we should have plenty to discuss on here.

Comments

• Options
    katharinea0203katharinea0203 Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that Ali Bastian should have her own Appreciation Thread, rather than having to share one with Brian Fortuna. He has his own so why not Ali?

After her wonderful dancing on Strictly in 2009/10 and with her up and coming touring show the Verdict, we should have plenty to discuss on here.

Her play for a start, reheasals start soon! Looks like I will have three threads on the go from now on!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh good another thread to go on.

I think Ali deserves her own thread. She is a very talented, genuine lovely lady who many of us have met and will continue to support in the years to come.
  • Options
    WiltshireMumWiltshireMum Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    Her play for a start, reheasals start soon! Looks like I will have three threads on the go from now on!!!

I think Ali deserves her own thread. She is a very talented, genuine lovely lady who many of us have met and will continue to support in the years to come.

I thought Ali really should have her own thread now! :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    Thank you for starting this thread, Kate. :D
    Great idea, looking forward to posting. :D:D
  • Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

Hi,
    I agree with all you have just said Sally and thanks Kate for starting a thread for Ali. Will you be tweeting her - maybe she will join in our discussions from time to time!;)
    Ramps' thread is still going strong within the SCD forum so here's to Ali's doing just as well.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    does anyone know if total wipeout celebrity edition that is on this saturday is the one with ali in
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay Ali finally has her own thread- I am so happy, she really is a lovely person :)
    Will try and come on here as often as I can :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    juton wrote: »
    does anyone know if total wipeout celebrity edition that is on this saturday is the one with ali in

I think the one Ali will be in is the special between Xmas and New Year! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    juton wrote: »

Not sure when it's on, just know it's a round Christmas.
    We have a couple of things to look forward to - Total Wipeout and her play.

I'm looking forward to seeing how she does in TW!:D:D Think it could be quite funny!:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sparkle94 wrote: »
    I think the one Ali will be in is the special between Xmas and New Year! :)

Thank you, Jess. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zizzie97 wrote: »
    Not sure when it's on, just know it's a round Christmas.
    We have a couple of things to look forward to - Total Wipeout and her play.

I'm looking forward to seeing how she does in TW!:D:D Think it could be quite funny!:D:p

Think it really could be :p Cant wait to see her tackle those big red balls hehe :):p
  • Options
    xxamiexxxxamiexx Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello ladies

what a good idea to create a thread just for Ali. I have been a long time lurker on the A&B thread, although I did post a few times when I first discovered it, have not felt very positive about things in recent times.

Hopefully we can give Ali lots of support and can find lots of snippets about her, long overdue :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Helloo! :D
    Thank you for making this thread <3.
    Ali is too perfect to be a human! :p hopefully will be going to her play as my birthay prezzie!
    Can't wait for total wipeout too,I agree that it could be very funny! :D.
    xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    xxamiexx wrote: »
    Hello ladies

what a good idea to create a thread just for Ali. I have been a long time lurker on the A&B thread, although I did post a few times when I first discovered it, have not felt very positive about things in recent times.

Hopefully we can give Ali lots of support and can find lots of snippets about her, long overdue :D

Helllo!:D.
    I hope lots of people will be able to go to her play and show her support! :D xxxx
  • Options
    xxamiexxxxamiexx Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liddy-loo wrote: »
    Helllo!:D.
    I hope lots of people will be able to go to her play and show her support! :D xxxx

I would love to go to one of the plays, unfortunately there arent any near me :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello ladies

Hello Amie

Hope you're welcome here, Hope you can feel that you can become more than just a lurker on here, would love to see you post :) Im sure we can find lots, Very much looking forward to her tour :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hello ladies

Hello and welcome, hopefully this thread will go on for a long time!:D

I am unable to go to the play too, the nearest is Derby, which is nearer London than me. :( Would have loved to have gone, but I'm sure she will be great and we will hear all about it!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I would love to go to one of the plays, unfortunately there arent any near me :cry:

Aww:cry:,not good! There are hardly any up North! The closest two to me are an hour and a half away..and one of them she isn't even in so can't go to that one!:p:).
    xxxxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member

have you checked tickets for Richmond yet Kath? I think tickets for Agatha Christie's plays do sell out fast.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh..I know I've told some people on twitter but I was thinking we could be "Bastians bananas" :p hahaha.
    Me and Zizzie97 have now ended up thinking of the most ridiculous(sp) ones we can for people on strictly!:o:D.
    xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Helloo! :D
    Thank you for making this thread <3.
    Ali is too perfect to be a human! :p hopefully will be going to her play as my birthay prezzie!
    Can't wait for total wipeout too,I agree that it could be very funny! :D.
    xxxxxxx

How can anyone not love Ali?:p
    Really hope you get to go, you have a Birthday just at the right time!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh..I know I've told some people on twitter but I was thinking we could be "Bastians bananas" :p hahaha.
    Me and Zizzie97 have now ended up thinking of the most ridiculous(sp) ones we can for people on strictly!:o:D.
    xxxxxxxxx

hehe I love it Lydia! And of course we have Kaths amazing new banner she made with 'Alis Army' on it so thats good! :) x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dont think so :) She really is lovely and beautiful, If she wasnt so genuinly lovely I'd be jealous, But shes so nice you cant feel anything negative :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Hehe,true;):D.
    Normally I hate having a birthday so close to christmas but this year it's good!:D:cool:.
    xxxxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    xxxxxxxxx

Yes! What do we all think of Bastian's Bananas?:p We are all a bit crazy, in a good way!:p Hehehe.
This discussion has been closed.