Options

Taylor Swift & Tom Hiddlestone WTF?

Comments

• Options
    Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    Crazy - I bet she has HIV with all the sleeping around. Dirty bitch.
  • Options
    BodyElectricBodyElectric Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Neil_N wrote: »

What a vile thing for anyone to say. :(
  • Options
    MoleskinMoleskin Posts: 3,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mutual bearding methinks.

All the men she's been out with are camper than a row of tents.
  • Options
    Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok so those pictures on the beach, please tell me she is filming a music video.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame it's likely a doubled ended beard as they kind of suit each other; both pale, long and lanky and desperately 'uncool'.

If she moves on to Ronaldo next we'll know she's just trolling us all :D
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would've expected better from you.

What a disgusting comment.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,092
    Forum Member

What, like all those rock and rollers of years gone by who claim to have slept with hundreds of women? Are they all HIV positive too? What a bizarre statement for you to make.
  • Options
    Jenny1986Jenny1986 Posts: 16,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    What, like all those rock and rollers of years gone by who claim to have slept with hundreds of women? Are they all HIV positive too? What a bizarre statement for you to make.

Indeed, it's not like TS has had that many boyfriends (and who cares if she has), it's just notable because they are all in the public eye, can't she date a regular guy? It reeks of a set up.

I fear the comment you replied to is just double standards at work, Taylor has had a few boyfriends, and that makes her dirty apparently.
  • Options
    WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »

They're men, so they deserve a pat on the back :) <--- just pretend that's an eyeroll.
  • Options
    Captain_AmericaCaptain_America Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Moleskin wrote: »

Camper than a bunch of homosexuals camping it up while going on a camping holiday in a camper van.

No way will Hiddleston get the Bond gig after this. The whole world now thinks he's gay. I called it on here weeks ago when he was being put up for the Bond gig.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moleskin wrote: »

Well, there's still Anthony Cotton if she wants more.
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,092
    Forum Member
    Whedonite wrote: »
    They're men, so they deserve a pat on the back :) <--- just pretend that's an eyeroll.

Indeed - "legends" you might call them.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    More column inches for them in the Fail today, so they/he are getting the desired effect from those ridiculous photos.

I am strangely disappointed in Hiddleston for going this route. I would never have expected it of him in a million years.

Yes, me too, I am very surprised by him.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More column inches for them in the Fail today, so they/he are getting the desired effect from those ridiculous photos.

I am strangely disappointed in Hiddleston for going this route. I would never have expected it of him in a million years.

He must like inches of a different kind if he requires her services.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Makes TS look very superficial. She is madly in love with the DJ one week, declaring that she adores him etc and BAM, photos of her with Tom. Yikes. She bounces from one guy to another. I think it is a publicity stunt but disappointed that Tom would be involved with something like this. It would not be so bad if she had not been all over the place going on and on about how much she loved Calvin!! Weird girl, perhaps that is why she goes from one man to another. Something very odd about her behaviour.
  • Options
    xuryxxxuryxx Posts: 972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, me too, I am very surprised by him.

Anything to raise his profile in the States I guess, so it's not surprising really.
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Makes TS look very superficial. She is madly in love with the DJ one week, declaring that she adores him etc and BAM, photos of her with Tom. Yikes. She bounces from one guy to another. I think it is a publicity stunt but disappointed that Tom would be involved with something like this. It would not be so bad if she had not been all over the place going on and on about how much she loved Calvin!! Weird girl, perhaps that is why she goes from one man to another. Something very odd about her behaviour.

She is weird, I don't like her at all, very needy and it's all about her.
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    He must like inches of a different kind if he requires her services.

:O Naughty :D but I hope it's true! :blush::p
  • Options
    MoleskinMoleskin Posts: 3,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No way will Hiddleston get the Bond gig after this. The whole world now thinks he's gay. I called it on here weeks ago when he was being put up for the Bond gig.

You're probably right, Bond films do well in a lot of conservative countries, although it's possibly the case that they have a gay Bond actor already.

Actually though I think making Bond himself gay would be more interesting than making him black, you could have "Bond Boys" instead of girls and to be fair a lot of British spies are gay anyway; Burgess, Blunt and the gay who ended up in a suitcase are three examples.
  • Options
    flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Makes HIM look very superficial also, or desperate to be seen to have a girlfriend. I've noticed though that he's not smiling in a single one of these staged photos, not the ones at the Met Gala, nor the ones at the beach, nor the ones on DM online showing him boarding her private jet. Just smacks of a set up to me...
  • Options
    christina83christina83 Posts: 11,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kromm wrote: »
    Starting to feel? Hah. You are late to the party compared to most I think. She's strongly come off as fake for a long time now.

Her whole "Girl Squad" thing was the real convincer for me.

I'm a bit thick lol.

Nah, I just tried to see the good side of her and her charity work made me think she was kind.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cynic in me says she's trying to hide something. We can probably all guess what that is.

He desperately wants to be Bond and will do anything to get that gig. Thought his sexuality shouldn't be a problem because Roger Moore was camper that a row of tents and managed to pull it off.
  • Options
    Shoe LaceShoe Lace Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has it been proven it's actually them? The first thing I was reminded of when I saw the pictures were the odd DM articles where they find some weird people who look a bit like Kate and William, take some pictures and slap a title on the article along the lines of "A sneak peek at bedtime preparations at the blah-blah household". And then there are tons off disturbingly bad pictures and a small disclaimer "lolz it's just lookalikes yo".
    I know make up does wonders but those two look nothing like Tom Whatshisface and Swift.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Shoe Lace wrote: »
    Has it been proven it's actually them? The first thing I was reminded of when I saw the pictures were the odd DM articles where they find some weird people who look a bit like Kate and William, take some pictures and slap a title on the article along the lines of "A sneak peek at bedtime preparations at the blah-blah household". And then there are tons off disturbingly bad pictures and a small disclaimer "lolz it's just lookalikes yo".
    I know make up does wonders but those two look nothing like Tom Whatshisface and Swift.

:D Or, alternatively, they look just like Tom Whatshisface and Swift -
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06 - because that's who they are!

If it were lookie-likies, don't you think one of them would have stepped by now to deny the pics?
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Jeezo! Why would you say something so horrible & nasty.

I have friends (single) who've slept/sleep around, I can safely I would never call any of them "dirty bitches" if a friend of yours was sleeping around, would you be saying the things you said about TS to them?