100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• nosilauknosilauk Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list mostly television actor who has moved on from television now to movies and theatre was telling a story two nights ago about how he once had sex with this A list action movie star back in the day when our first actor was still in the closet. The second actor is deep in the closet.

Spock the Hero as the first?
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A list mostly television actor who has moved on from television now to movies and theatre was telling a story two nights ago about how he once had sex with this A list action movie star back in the day when our first actor was still in the closet. The second actor is deep in the closet.
    Torchwood and Terminator?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nosilauk wrote: »
    Spock the Hero as the first?

Pitch Black as the second?
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NPH & ???

I'm being thick (no change ;) ) but who is NHP?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or NPH lol !!
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

NPH - ask him how he met your mother.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Googling the correct initials gives me How I Met Your Mother,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NPH - ask him how he met your mother.

Yes thanks, I just worked it out !!
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Lenitive wrote: »
    It's not the only thing that's (allegedly) been faked - the exotic illness she had was supposedly an ED.

I think Chim were always quite close, but if you were to look at the DM photos from their wedding party thing the other night, I'd be more inclined to think it was the redhead.

I'm blonde - what does ED mean?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm blonde - what does ED mean?

I took it to mean eating disorder,
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member

Ah I thought it was some kind of sexual transmitted disease!
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    Ah I thought it was some kind of sexual transmitted disease!

Me too loool. I don't think biff had an ed though.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just out of curiosity why do people think Biffa didn't have malaria? It's a common disease to catch when abroad, right? So why couldn't she have caught it?
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member

Ah thanks for that. I've spent all day wondering why Biffa was suffering from Erectile Disfunction, I just thought I must have missed the blind item about her having gender reassignment.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,253
    Forum Member
    Pitch Black as the second?

Possibly. How about Hawkeye? It doesn't exactly say he was famous then, it just gives his rating now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    Ah thanks for that. I've spent all day wondering why Biffa was suffering from Erectile Disfunction, I just thought I must have missed the blind item about her having gender reassignment.

:o:D

Seriously LOL'd :)
  • Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    I'm so confused on this thread. I got the old blue eyes reference. Every other one has went straight over my head.

It's not the wee lass from Geordieland who's "worth it" and the recently-shorn, Mercury-replacing, singer who probably crossed paths in related Cowell work then?
  • Suzy_CatSuzy_Cat Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I'm struggling to think of any perpetually single action stars. I thought of a certain fast and furious actor, whom I was surprised to learn had a female partner and children, and if you start googling the name you've suggested and his, it comes up as a search suggestion...hmm!

There have been rumours about Matrix's preferences for a very long time, he is generally single (which doesn't automatically mean a person's gay), and he did go through a phase of being an action star. Though it's not the only thing he does...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, the first blind said that the bandmate had a string of high profile 'fake' relationships - which doesn't fit the pale one, who was with her (non-famous) partner for years. It doesn't really fit the other two either.

Yes and if I remember, didn't the article say "slightly less successful" Other band mates are far more less successful than slightly IMO. Don't think it's the band mates.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suzy_Cat wrote: »
    There have been rumours about Matrix's preferences for a very long time, he is generally single (which doesn't automatically mean a person's gay), and he did go through a phase of being an action star. Though it's not the only thing he does...

Not sure if he's generally single or just very very private about it. The universe did dump on him from a great hight in relationships so a reluctance to talk about things is understandable.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    Torchwood and Terminator?

Torchwood, was in movies(not staring rolls), way back in the early 00s and did loads of muscials before hitting TV. So the wrong way round for the gossip, also he was always out and proud.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    Not sure if he's generally single or just very very private about it. The universe did dump on him from a great hight in relationships so a reluctance to talk about things is understandable.

Isn't he supposed to be somewhere on the autistic spectrum?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suzy_Cat wrote: »

He had a model/actress girlfriend years back who was expecting. Not sure if she lost the baby then killed herself, or killed herself whilst pregnant????? Might have been 10 years ago????

But after that he never spoke openly about any partners or who he was dating.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    He had a model/actress girlfriend years back who was expecting. Not sure if she lost the baby then killed herself, or killed herself whilst pregnant????? Might have been 10 years ago????

But after that he never spoke openly about any partners or who he was dating.

Their child was stillborn, and the girlfriend died in a car accident.
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    Isn't he supposed to be somewhere on the autistic spectrum?

How dare he want a private life, eh? Must be something wrong with him, surely.;-)
This discussion has been closed.