Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• Options
    Skye.91Skye.91 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now that Glassheart won't be a single, it's understandable. Now I can rest, i am so ready for Leona's new chapter and i'm going to support her.
  • Options
    fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    The only difference between Emeli and Leona is that Leona really has a voice you can listen to all day all night.. No matter what she sings.

I'm also here for the full production but then again I have to agree with Ariella, it would be so amazing to just hear Leona's voice with the instruments. And lol don't worry she won't be sitting down on a chair going from song to song though.

And Fallendancer, don't you complain! It's your first Leona concert! :p I'm sure you'd like it anyhow
    I know I would but I wanna like it with full production! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    So excited for leona's tour in may
  • Options
    ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what Leona's new album is going to be like? I think the problem with the album Glassheart in terms of commercial performance is that it is a mixed bag of dance, pop, adult contemporary, ballads, Emeli Sande etc. So many people probably selected songs rather than buying the whole album. Maybe the best move for Leona is to try and do a follow up to Spirit that is a consistent sound but also relevant to the music market.
  • Options
    shatteredglassshatteredglass Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone listen to One Republic (Ryan Tedder's) new album?
    Can't Stop sounds like a Leona track to me, I wish she'd appear on one of their albums!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    Can't Stop sounds like a Leona track to me, I wish she'd appear on one of their albums!

Yeah I actually find ''Preacher'' sounds like a Leona track also :)
  • Options
    leonalewisneweraleonalewisnewera Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Just noticed that Leona has followed something called 'SMJ Entertainment' on her twitter - could this be her new management? :confused:
  • Options
    IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    Nah, I think it's something to do with her friend Sarah Jabbari or something.
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just noticed that Leona has followed something called 'SMJ Entertainment' on her twitter - could this be her new management? :confused:
    I think they are just friends...

http://smjent.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/with-maloy-angela-leona-lewis-charity.html
  • Options
    Krusty111Krusty111 Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nope, that's just her friend Sarah's new management company. I doubt she would join her friend's management which has only just started up. I believe Ricky Hil may be signed up to her though.
  • Options
    leonalewisneweraleonalewisnewera Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Oh I see, thanks for clearing this up for me :) Wonder when will we know her who her new management will be though...
  • Options
    ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    An interesting article about Leona's sound system for Art On Ice.

http://gasolinemedia.com/-sennheiser-digital-9000-series-makes-leona-lewis-art-on-ice.htm

Hope they take this kind of care over the Tour sound. :)
  • Options
    geraldbaezgeraldbaez Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Can't Stop is the best song on his album. I love it.
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geraldbaez wrote: »
    I think Can't Stop is the best song on his album. I love it.

The chorus leads me to Stop The Clocks everytime I sing along :')

I.. CAN'T .. STOP ... the cloo-ooocks tonight, I will never leave your sii-iide
  • Options
    geraldbaezgeraldbaez Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The chorus leads me to Stop The Clocks everytime I sing along :')

I.. CAN'T .. STOP ... the cloo-ooocks tonight, I will never leave your sii-iide
    yeah so truee lol :)
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    30 more until Leona has 1 million followers :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »
    30 more until Leona has 1 million followers :D

7 to go. :cool:
  • Options
    gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just hit it according to mine :eek:

It keeps fluctuating between 999,999 and 999,997 though, and then it's appeared as 1,000,001 once lol... STOP CONFUSING ME TWITTER

edit: now it's gone down to 999,993 :confused: She'll hit it in the next half hour though for sure.
  • Options
    Krusty111Krusty111 Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's on 999,980 on mine :s
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think people should try to trend #Leona1Million...someone should suggest it to her...:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gelbma0991 wrote: »
    She's just hit it according to mine :eek:

It keeps fluctuating between 999,999 and 999,997 though, and then it's appeared as 1,000,001 once lol... STOP CONFUSING ME TWITTER

edit: now it's gone down to 999,993 :confused: She'll hit it in the next half hour though for sure.

999,999 on mine. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    999,998 here

edit: 1 million!!! :D

edit: 999,979 now.. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    999,998 here

edit: 1 million!!! :D

And on mine. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ariella52 wrote: »
    And on mine. :D

It's 1 million when I click on her name in a tweet but on her twitter page it's 999,980 now :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how many blog are using my video that I recorded :D Even Steven Anderson tweeted it ^^
    Sorry for my excitement, I never uploaded a video before lmao :') They even subscribed my channel and I only have 1 video :o:p
This discussion has been closed.