• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I gave up after episode 5.. Got bored of it as I always do lol
  • Options
    HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    I watched BB France live stream about two years ago.For their meals they had to do a trolley dash.Also the day it ended they had to do a task which involved several task.The last one was to dive into a pool and try and unlock a underwater safe using a bunch of keys within a certain time.
  • Options
    HumoristixHumoristix Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    I was told 2003 was one of the best series (2 different houses). I think I got to Day 24 and quit. I thought nominations were taking forever and BB was annoying asking them for a better reason. I don't understand how some of you would think it's better than the UK version. Plus the host was boring.

I'll give it another shot if there is a better season... or maybe this one.
  • Options
    dan_dan_ Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it the same concept as BBUK? Or is it more like BBUSA?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am loving BB AUS, more normal people, cannot wait to see what the new housemates are like tomorrow. I think the house divide is great and loving the fake married couple
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dan_ wrote: »

Similar to our version.
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    dan_ wrote: »

It's like a slooooower version of our format, but edited very differently; it's more of a sanitised family show that doesn't want to show the unpleasant side of people's characters, which makes it pretty much the opposite of UK version.

It's easily the worst version of the 5 foreign ones I've seen but it's got some redeeming qualities, like the authoritative BB and noms points system. But then it also has adverts where all the housemates do Gangnam Style on a green screen :eek:
  • Options
    EuphorianSkyEuphorianSky Posts: 1,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Catching up on Launch Night, the editing is amazing. The buzz and enthusiasm from the crowd remind me of BBUK's glory days :)
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Catching up on Launch Night, the editing is amazing. The buzz and enthusiasm from the crowd remind me of BBUK's glory days :)

The crowd are so positive and encouraging. Very different from ours!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    The crowd are so positive and encouraging. Very different from ours!

The people there seem so nice....and have some self-restraint :p:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This BB's voice is my fave :D
  • Options
    scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love their accents too.

I'm watching closely this year just because of Drew. Wish I picked him as my sweepstake number. He might turn out an absolute tosser but right now he's the most gorgeous thing I've seen on telly for a long time. I could watch him all day.
    Keanu Reeves x10.

And Ben. He's the softest, sweetest gay guy, ever, with a proper girly voice. But his 'manly' impressions are - WOW.

Might Tully end up the shit-stirrer ?
    Mikkayla the bullied one ?
    Tim - is he a good extrovert, or a bad one?
    Sharon - the bossy one?
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arghh...I keep forgetting that it is on. I've seen the first two episodes. Does anyone know if all the episodes are on Youtube and if it's on every day or just some days like BB Canada?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Aussie housemates are incredibly attractive, aren't they?
  • Options
    scotslassiescotslassie Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's on every day except Sunday I think. You can catch up with these two youtubers

AmazingRaceKnowitall

BBAU00001

Just type either name into youtube search bar.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Humoristix wrote: »
    I was told 2003 was one of the best series (2 different houses). I think I got to Day 24 and quit. I thought nominations were taking forever and BB was annoying asking them for a better reason. I don't understand how some of you would think it's better than the UK version. Plus the host was boring.

I'll give it another shot if there is a better season... or maybe this one.

With each series of BB Australia, Big Brother himself got stricter and stricter on nomination reasons, sometime really berating the housemates over it. (In the first series, they weren't obligated to give an adequate reason at all.)

In the end it got really boring and painful to watch as BB pressed HMs for a better nomination reason. Thankfully this year it is much more relaxed. They can get away with nominating for quite small things and (usually) Big Brother doesn't press them on it.