Craig Tinker has done well since his arrival

NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Remember when Craig was merely a character who sat there, creepily staring at the characters whilst sipping drinks? But since then he has crossed paths with a killer, supported his mum through her being made fun of over the internet and is practically supporting Faye. Plus we have had great moments with him, Beth and Kirk.

One of my favourite younger characters in the show, not an obnoxious brat or prick. Hopefully he remains like this, so refreshing.

Comments

• sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,417
    Forum Member
    Craig is a darling, so sweet. Couldn't believe how tall he was yesterday - he's really shot up. It was nice of him to try and support Faye, but really I think he should stay well clear of her and all the Windarse-Owens as they are not nice people.
  • FlickJFlickJ Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    I really like Craig and Beth - hope they both stick about a good while and yes it would be nice to see him get some more decent storylines. Hope they dont massively change him as he gets older which Corrie and their personality transplants can be prone to !
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I love Craig and Beth's relationship
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bored of Faye and her gay best friend. Axe them.
  • qwerty_1234qwerty_1234 Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did he take up smoking primarily so he could catch killer Karl on the go?
  • LynchpinLynchpin Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keviness wrote: »
    Bored of Faye and her gay best friend. Axe them.

That's a little cruel. :( I like Craig and his caring nature. It was particularly sweet of him to try and help Faye.

Colson Smith is turning out to be a great young actor.:D
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Craig is the best child actor on Coronation Street. I hope they don't give him too much screen time with Faye, the worst child actor on any soap. Craig and his mother, Beth, are very natural and believable.
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to search who he was when he appeared in last nights episode :D
  • boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Craig! Glad to see him featuring in the upcoming library sit-in with Roy, Emily and Yasmeen. He delivered a very natural performance throughout the Killer Karl story and his close relationship with bolshy Beth is frequently touching and quite believable.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Craig also :)! He's a crappy actor, but the character is sweet :D
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry but he's a dreadful actor. There's no excuse for someone that bad. He makes Anthony Cotton seem like Dame Judi!
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed - to most of the above. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    i like Craig - he is not your typical soap child, would like to see him being given some more to do.

was good to see him in library scenes today, the mix of him with the old guard wasgood.

for all her brassyness Beth has brought up a 'nice' lad and the family mix with them and Kirk is good to watch