PS Plus

Comments

• TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it still showing as September ? It's now 2nd October and I for one won't be renewing if this is the case that they are delaying each month
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Why is it still showing as September ? It's now 2nd October and I for one won't be renewing if this is the case that they are delaying each month

The ps+ games get updated on the first Tuesday of each month. Used to be the first Wednesday.
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rocket League seems to be down for sky broadband customers.
  • mojobrewmojobrew Posts: 1,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super Meat Boy not available yet? All the other games are there for "purchase" which I have done, but no SMB yet.
  • JMTDJMTD Posts: 7,967
    Forum Member
    mojobrew wrote: »
    Super Meat Boy not available yet? All the other games are there for "purchase" which I have done, but no SMB yet.

Showing for you yet? Just looked and it's there for me.
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    I know its free and all that but.

This month is another, Meh.
    Forum Member
    The PlayStation blog is still down.

What could they be doing that brings a website down for a week ... Hmmmm.
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuffie wrote: »
    The PlayStation blog is still down.

What could they be doing that brings a website down for a week ... Hmmmm.

EU blog is fine for me, was on it yesterday and have just checked it again.
  • snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The changeover happens on the first Tuesday of every month not the 1st of every month, so it can as late as the 7th depending on when the first Tuesday falls.
    Forum Member
    claymore74 wrote: »
    EU blog is fine for me, was on it yesterday and have just checked it again.

I haven't been able to get in for over a week.

This is the page I get.

http://imgur.com/fmB9eRW
  • claymore74claymore74 Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to get in for over a week.

This is the page I get.

http://imgur.com/fmB9eRW

Must be your end, or your ISP. Working fine for me. (using Chrome & IE11)
    Forum Member
    claymore74 wrote: »
    Must be your end, or your ISP. Working fine for me. (using Chrome & IE11)

It's fine now. It was just bringing up a cached version of the page. Dunno why. A simple refresh of the page worked. Cheers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JMTD wrote: »
    Showing for you yet? Just looked and it's there for me.

Yes thanks.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick question:

I've got a new PS4, I'm in the process of re - downloading the games I intend to play, will I need to do anything regarding game saves, will they automatically download from the cloud when I start the game? I currently have PSN+ so all saves should be in the cloud.
  • rehmanmohamedrehmanmohamed Posts: 668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quick question:

I've got a new PS4, I'm in the process of re - downloading the games I intend to play, will I need to do anything regarding game saves, will they automatically download from the cloud when I start the game? I currently have PSN+ so all saves should be in the cloud.

you will need to redownload them to local storage on your PS$ from your PS+ cloud storage
  • the dourflathe dourfla Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Down again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite enjoyed Unmechanical, pretty short but in a good way. Nothing too taxing, just a decent way to spend an hour or so working through It.
  • Matt35Matt35 Posts: 29,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if HD film rentals on PS Store are in 1080p?
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/playstation-video-usage-restrictions/

1080p it says for PS4, 900p for PS3.

No first hand knowledge myself though.
  • chrisw99chrisw99 Posts: 2,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've finally, finally succumbed to temptation and ordered a PS4 to be delivered tomorrow.

For the past couple of years I've been religiously "buying" the PS4 PS+ games via the store on the PS3. (I've clicked the download button and it goes away for a few seconds before returning to the store, and I then get an email saying "thanks for your purchase of XXXX for £0.00).

So my question, will it be a piece of cake to find and install these games on the PS4? On my PS3 if I go into view downloads I see everything I've done over the last few years in completely random order (on the date of PS+ renewal it seems to reset the date so everything in my store list is just showing up as June 2015). No option of filtering

On the PS4, will it just show me the PS4 downloads or will I have to go through years of downloads trying to remember from the game name whether it was a PS4 game etc ?!
    Forum Member
    chrisw99 wrote: »
    I've finally, finally succumbed to temptation and ordered a PS4 to be delivered tomorrow.

For the past couple of years I've been religiously "buying" the PS4 PS+ games via the store on the PS3. (I've clicked the download button and it goes away for a few seconds before returning to the store, and I then get an email saying "thanks for your purchase of XXXX for £0.00).

So my question, will it be a piece of cake to find and install these games on the PS4? On my PS3 if I go into view downloads I see everything I've done over the last few years in completely random order (on the date of PS+ renewal it seems to reset the date so everything in my store list is just showing up as June 2015). No option of filtering

On the PS4, will it just show me the PS4 downloads or will I have to go through years of downloads trying to remember from the game name whether it was a PS4 game etc ?!

It's a piece of cake on the PS4.

When you get your shiny new console, on the main screen it will show a train of icons. On the left is the PS Store, then your recently played games and on the right is your library. Go in there and all your PS4 games will be there (no PS3, no Vita, no DLC).

In the library there are tabs on the left for games and apps. It's so easy and user friendly. I'll try and upload pics later so you know what to look for but it won't be a problem.

Also, they're sorted alphabetically on the 4 so finding something if easier than the three.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a piece of cake on the PS4.

When you get your shiny new console, on the main screen it will show a train of icons. On the left is the PS Store, then your recently played games and on the right is your library. Go in there and all your PS4 games will be there (no PS3, no Vita, no DLC).

In the library there are tabs on the left for games and apps. It's so easy and user friendly. I'll try and upload pics later so you know what to look for but it won't be a problem.

Also, they're sorted alphabetically on the 4 so finding something if easier than the three.

Thanks, they were all there in the library as you said, so now just need to decide which of them are actually worth downloading. What have been the best PS+ games on PS4 over the last year or two?
  • HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, they were all there in the library as you said, so now just need to decide which of them are actually worth downloading. What have been the best PS+ games on PS4 over the last year or two?

Dead Nation
    Lara Croft
    Metal Gear Solid
    Never Alone
    Valiant Hearts
    Contrast
    inFamous First Light
    Resogun

Sadly that's about all I have played of the PS4 games on PS+. PS+ has largely been a disappointment on PS4. I play so many fewer PS+ games these days than I did in the services haydays on PS3 when I was playing at least 1 plus game a month, often more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotbird wrote: »
    Dead Nation
    Lara Croft
    Metal Gear Solid
    Never Alone
    Valiant Hearts
    Contrast
    inFamous First Light
    Resogun

Sadly that's about all I have played of the PS4 games on PS+. PS+ has largely been a disappointment on PS4. I play so many fewer PS+ games these days than I did in the services haydays on PS3 when I was playing at least 1 plus game a month, often more.

Thanks for the list. One or two months I forgot to add the PS4 games, but all of the ones above have appeared in my library. Looks like the PS4 simultaneously downloads all at once rather than have a queue one after the other, which is nice.
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the list. One or two months I forgot to add the PS4 games, but all of the ones above have appeared in my library. Looks like the PS4 simultaneously downloads all at once rather than have a queue one after the other, which is nice.

To add to that list, I enjoyed Injustice and Velocity 2x. But sure give them all a whirl over the next few months. You might find some in there you love.

All the games do download at once but you can pause them too if you wanted to prioritize a particular game.