90210 Season 4 (UK Pace)

Comments

• Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Was largely impressed by the smoked turkey episode and was well freaky when they had to evacuate because of a bush fire and the turkey looked cremated. :eek:

There will be a shock at the end of this season and we will have to stay tuned for it. :eek:
  • Cole DeschanelCole Deschanel Posts: 3,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is sexy Teddy Montgomery still on the show or has he slowly faded away? I've not watched this Season properly. Did we see how him & Marco break up when they met half-way through Season 3? I need to see if the gang forgave Adrianna for her manipulative ways towards Silver in Season 3. Annie is annoying and wooden.
  • ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    Is sexy Teddy Montgomery still on the show or has he slowly faded away? I've not watched this Season properly. Did we see how him & Marco break up when they met half-way through Season 3? I need to see if the gang forgave Adrianna for her manipulative ways towards Silver in Season 3. Annie is annoying and wooden.

Teddy appears as a recurring character at the moment, but not sure if that will be throughout the entire season. We didn't see him break up with Marco, but then we didn't see their relationship develop properly either. Two dates, then disappear for weeks. :rolleyes: I'm still annoyed with the producers for going down the cliched path of having a character come out, then do very little with them, then write them out. His sub-plot this season actually has potential, but I guess they won't develop it any better than they did his coming out story last season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listentome wrote: »
    Teddy appears as a recurring character at the moment, but not sure if that will be throughout the entire season. We didn't see him break up with Marco, but then we didn't see their relationship develop properly either. Two dates, then disappear for weeks. :rolleyes: I'm still annoyed with the producers for going down the cliched path of having a character come out, then do very little with them, then write them out. His sub-plot this season actually has potential, but I guess they won't develop it any better than they did his coming out story last season.

More's the pity as he's a fantastic actor and a genuine believable character who has gradually become comfortable in his skin. Not to mention that he's smoking HOT & looks good in any item of clothing. What a nice peachy bubble butt! ;)
    Forum Member
    More's the pity as he's a fantastic actor and a genuine believable character who has gradually become comfortable in his skin. Not to mention that he's smoking HOT & looks good in any item of clothing. What a nice peachy bubble butt! ;)

I agree he's a good actor, but he doesn't do much for me physically. But then I can't say any of the blokes on 90210 take my fancy. Though, at a push if Matt Lanter begged me, I'd probably say yes. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree he's a good actor, but he doesn't do much for me physically. But then I can't say any of the blokes on 90210 take my fancy. Though, at a push if Matt Lanter begged me, I'd probably say yes. :D

Is that the name of the actor who plays Teddy? How can he not *float your boat?* :) He's stunning. I in particular like his modest humble ways of not coming across as arrogant and superficial just becuause he's got the entire package. I'd love to have a one-2-one encounter with him. Ethan was cute in Season 1 but Teddy's the much better hunk hands down.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Liam is my fav hottie on 90210, gorgous body and I think he's the Dylan of this 90210 ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunny B wrote: »
    Liam is my fav hottie on 90210, gorgous body and I think he's the Dylan of this 90210 ;)

He IS cute, I'm not gonna deny that but Teddy is by far the best looking geezer on the show. Check your PM please you as you are yet to reply back to the messages I sent you over Christmas / New Year. Not to mention the video links I sent you. :)
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm really enjoying this season, so much better then the last one. There hasn't been 1 bad storyline yet, hope it continues for the remaining episodes.
    Forum Member
    Is that the name of the actor who plays Teddy? How can he not *float your boat?* :) He's stunning. I in particular like his modest humble ways of not coming across as arrogant and superficial just becuause he's got the entire package. I'd love to have a one-2-one encounter with him. Ethan was cute in Season 1 but Teddy's the much better hunk hands down.

Teddy is played by Trevor Donovan, and you know he's 33, whereas the rest of the cast are in their early 20s.

I won't deny he is a good looking man, but blondes rarely float my boat. Just a personal preference. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Teddy is played by Trevor Donovan, and you know he's 33, whereas the rest of the cast are in their early 20s.

I won't deny he is a good looking man, but blondes rarely float my boat. Just a personal preference. :)

Woah, he's 33? I'm gobsmacked. He looks SO much younger & I had him down for being in his 20s. Blonde guys are defintly my type & I've had a crush on him since he joined the show in Season 2. Such a beautiful man with a firm peachy bubble butt. :)
    Forum Member
    Sunny B wrote: »

He is my fave male of 90210 as he would be the type of person I would buy a drink for, he is a sound bloke. Matt Lanter is such a good actor and I don't think he and Shenae Grimes (Annie) get enough coverage or have good bits cut out. :(

That in turn edits them in a bad light. Don't think they are talentless, it's just the way the producers portray them to be like which is wrong and I'm not that easily manipulated by em. :cool:

I can understand why people dislike Annie slightly as she is a goody two shoes and people percieve it as a turn off. Personally I can relate to those types of people and thus my fave carachter with Liam. :D
    Forum Member

Lol at your Annie comment. :D
  • squadgesquadge Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the sooner Annie scuttles off to Carnige Melon the better. She is not a likeable character at all. Part is the script, part is the way the actress portrays her. I reserve judgement on whether Shanae Grimes can actually act until she leaves and does another role but have a feeling she is limited. Abby's moved on very quickly....hmmm...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    squadge wrote: »
    the sooner Annie scuttles off to Carnige Melon the better. She is not a likeable character at all. Part is the script, part is the way the actress portrays her. I reserve judgement on whether Shanae Grimes can actually act until she leaves and does another role but have a feeling she is limited. Abby's moved on very quickly....hmmm...

Agreed! selfish to a fault and so, so unlikebale!!

I know there's a suspension of reality on this show, but seriously, people fall in and out of love so easily.
    Forum Member
    Shenae has won a couple of awards out of 4 so I think that is pretty good actually. Here is the link: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenae_Grimes
    Forum Member
    We are all moaning about Annie, but I think Silver is more hate worthy from golng from guy to guy. The whole her with Liam episode was a fake facade. Even people on Facebook have said it who are members of the site including myself, and the way Silver spoke to Ade at the end of Season 3 was out of order. Don't get it myself why the devil the magazines put Jessica Stroup up for so many awards as I think she is up for so many awards. The real people who should go are the bitchy characters like Jen. It ruins our enjoyment otherwise.
    Forum Member
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    We are all moaning about Annie, but I think Silver is more hate worthy from golng from guy to guy. The whole her with Liam episode was a fake facade. Even people on Facebook have said it who are members of the site including myself, and the way Silver spoke to Ade at the end of Season 3 was out of order. Don't get it myself why the devil the magazines put Jessica Stroup up for so many awards as I think she is up for so many awards. The real people who should go are the bitchy characters like Jen. It ruins our enjoyment otherwise.

I much preferred the Silver of season 1 who had some integrity.

I have to say I am finding season 4 is getting more ludicrous than ever. Naomi's exploits and disasters have gone from fun to just repetitive. A party or even in nearly every episode 'yawn'. And poor Liam, good job he is pretty. :D So Annie warned him that Vanessa had hit him with her car. He then finds out Vanessa was lying but forgives her. So now Ade has uncovered Vanessa being behind the drowning woman and Vanessa fakes the attack, he takes Vanessa's word over Ades! Bless. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    We are all moaning about Annie, but I think Silver is more hate worthy from golng from guy to guy.

Agreed! The writers have clearly tried most combinations now and have a Silver/Liam relationship left.

I hate hate hate that artist guy and his 'bring the man down', 'art is about expression' rent-a-quotes :rolleyes:

I miss Max, he needs to come back
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to bump this because tonights episode had possibly the worst product placement i have seen in ages!!

Annie and Naomi gushing over a mascara with the usual cringy dialogue that goes with this type of scene. I was almost embarrassed for them :D
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    annie is one of my fav on this show, liam and annie should be together, never thought it would happen but silver has now been with all her male friends
    Forum Member
    smfan123 wrote: »
    Agreed! The writers have clearly tried most combinations now and have a Silver/Liam relationship left.

I hate hate hate that artist guy and his 'bring the man down', 'art is about expression' rent-a-quotes :rolleyes:

I miss Max, he needs to come back

Yes, oh dear. :D I suppose there has to be one in a show about teens. I remember the days of thinking my crap art and writing could stir things up. :D
    davem1234 wrote: »
    annie is one of my fav on this show, liam and annie should be together, never thought it would happen but silver has now been with all her male friends

After my earlier posts stating how boring Annie is, I will happily admit I have warmed to her this season. I think its down to her having more involvement with the rest of the gang this year, whereas in previous seasons she seemed to be distant from them a bit. I've even warmed to Ivy, but I'm still struggling to find anything interesting in Dixon's story lines. I think Tristan Wilds is a good actor, I just wish they would make Dixon more interesting imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    I love Austin, really hope he becomes a main character. Think it's the whole southern thing, very sexy and his character is very likeable. I hope Adrianna and Naveed get back together. I think Silver would work really well with Liam, but she has been with everyone of her male friends - surely she would have a reputation for that.
  • The22ndRachelThe22ndRachel Posts: 652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silver's the last person you would expect to be like that too... Sleeping / having a relationship with all the main males in the group.

I still like her though, I just think it's strange no one seems to think much of it on te show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone see the season finale tonight? what a cliffhanger ending!
    That crash! :eek: I hope Dixon is not dead but it does not look good, also i cant believe vanessa has come back! and Silver asking Teddy to have a baby with her