Wagner, Kitty Brucknell, Diva Fever, Rylan Clark & 2 Shoes for X Factor 2013 Final

2»

Comments

• mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    will be embarrassing if some of these are better than the actual finalists
  • commentcomment Posts: 920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not Jedward :cry:
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    I feel sorry for Elton John, who went out of his way to share the same concert-of-sorts with joke acts. :D

Exactly, 1D need to feel honoured that they are even in the same building as Elton John.
  • Last RequestLast Request Posts: 2,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like itv want X Factor to lose even more viewers in the final. What a shocking line up X Factor has been on for ten years not two. :yawn:
  • David_MorganDavid_Morgan Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why Diva Fever? I understand the rest whether good or bad at least they were memorable

I remember Diva Fever - they were great; I couldn't understand why they went out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most of these aren't joke acts, they are fun acts - for me there's a difference. Wagenr and Rylan were incompetent and their being on the show was a joke on the viewers. 2-Shoes and Diva Fever were odd, sure, but fun and pretty capable as performers.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Posts: 4,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring on the bongoes baby!
  • KnowAll27KnowAll27 Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd argue that Wagner and Rylan were capable - Rylan got to 5th place after all and in all honesty nobody that went out ahead of him was going to win. Ella Henderson was bottom of the public vote - at best the bottom two bounce would have kept her there for another week or two, but that's all. What Rylan did that so many people seem to take issue with was have fun.

Wagner was on the wrong show - Britain's Got Talent is probably a better show for a singer like Wagner than X Factor. As with Rylan, he was the designated 'joke' act - and he ran with it to certain, but limited, success. There's a reason we're still talking about Wagner rather than Storm Lee or Paije Richardson (for example).
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KnowAll27 wrote: »
    I'd argue that Wagner and Rylan were capable - Rylan got to 5th place after all and in all honesty nobody that went out ahead of him was going to win. Ella Henderson was bottom of the public vote - at best the bottom two bounce would have kept her there for another week or two, but that's all. What Rylan did that so many people seem to take issue with was have fun.

Wagner was on the wrong show - Britain's Got Talent is probably a better show for a singer like Wagner than X Factor. As with Rylan, he was the designated 'joke' act - and he ran with it to certain, but limited, success. There's a reason we're still talking about Wagner rather than Storm Lee or Paije Richardson (for example).

Don't insult the Little Lenny Henry
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,684
    Forum Member
    If its to celebrate 10 years of XF, why arent they going back a bit further? We could have Journey South, G4, Ruth, Rhydian and others but all the acts appearing are from 2010 onwards? :confused:
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    love all those except kitty.(does my head in) Add Souli and Chico
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kitty wouldn't be too bad

Ok she may be a tad eccentric but she can belt out a tune

Wagner had about 80% of the viewers roaring with laughter by the time he was voted off
    Forum Member
    Diva Fever were great
    Forum Member
    I hated Rylan to start with but totally love him now. Wagner, hilarious.legend. Wagner for Eurovison hahahah:)

No moloney please ........dreadful and nauseating (especially now i know he did a naked photoshoot.)
  • rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    If its to celebrate 10 years of XF, why arent they going back a bit further? We could have Journey South, G4, Ruth, Rhydian and others but all the acts appearing are from 2010 onwards? :confused:

Quite, why celebrate it by bring back the talentless ones and not the talented?

:rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand Two Shoes and their exaggerated 'Essex innit' act
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KnowAll27 wrote: »

Rylan couldn't sing very well. To make it worse, he was OK at slow ballads, but rubbish at the Ibiza-style dance music he preferred.

Wagner is memorable, sure, but as a grotesque. I do think he would make a great children's entertainer, but I don't want to watch one half of the Chuckle Brothers on Saturday night telly.
    Forum Member
    Johnny and Rylan duo would be amusing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Can't stand Two Shoes and their exaggerated 'Essex innit' act

They're fun and they send that whole Estuary thing up - works for me. They're both cute too, which helps.
  • longpiggylongpiggy Posts: 2,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really hope the Kitty rummer is true. She was lovely.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,684
    Forum Member
    Wagner was an entertainer, but struggled with fast songs as English isnt his first language (I think), he was actually better at singing slow songs.