Kylie confirms new relationship

Comments

• Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Is she really 47? :o

He looks older than 27, It's probably the beard that makes him look older though.

Good luck to her I say.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »

Learn what? Is there some law that says women can't have boyfriends now :confused:
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kylie has a type, unfortunately they just never work out long term for her.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to them both.:D

More than many others, Kylie deserves 'a happily ever after'.
  • TrebleKingTrebleKing Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucky guy to be boning her every night. As for her, well, there's no fool like an old fool.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    Learn what? Is there some law that says women can't have boyfriends now :confused:

That her and toy boys do not work if she wants to settle down.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,016
    Forum Member
    She's getting as ridiculous as Madonna in the man stakes. When was the last time she dated someone her own age!
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    She's getting as ridiculous as Madonna in the man stakes. When was the last time she dated someone her own age!

Jason Donovan I think!
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »

Michael Hutchence and Lenny Kravitz were older. As for the new chap, Bearded Hipster, another box to tick off.

She looks ridiculous in that crass sweatshirt.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a "Jose Mourinho" type would look super stylish on her arm actually
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's had more men than most of us have had hot dinners. Never understood her appeal tbh and just think she's a bit of an old dog.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,016
    Forum Member
    Michael Hutchence and Lenny Kravitz were older. As for the new chap, Bearded Hipster, another box to tick off.

Both a very long time ago!

She does look ridiculous, and doesn't look 25 either, which she clearly thinks she does.
  • square-rootsquare-root Posts: 405
    Forum Member

"Bearded hipster" seems to me to have increasingly become code for "closeted homosexual". I mean look at him. . .27 year old with a full beard, dresses like a 50 year old, has a feminine handbag sized dog, and apparantly no interest in women his own age.
    Forum Member
    evie71 wrote: »
    She's had more men than most of us have had hot dinners. Never understood her appeal tbh and just think she's a bit of an old dog.

Agreed. No other women would get away with it to the extent she does.

I've long suspected she's a professional beard. She's admitted in the press that she fancies women.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What's the accepted number of partners a woman is allowed to have?
    Forum Member
    What's the accepted number of partners a woman is allowed to have?

How long is a piece of string?

It wouldn't be so bad, but he's young enough to be her son, he pings, she was only seen holding hands with Chris Martin the other month, she's posting photos of her looking like a haggard old dog with the aforementiond bearded wally, and her behaviour is coming across as just plain creepy and immature.

She needs to get her head around the fact that no one cares about her anymore. She's an old has been who looks ridiculous, and I say that as someone who fancied her to death in the 80s.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long is a piece of string?

It wouldn't be so bad, but he's young enough to be her son, he pings, she was only seen holding hands with Chris Martin the other month, she's posting photos of her looking like a haggard old dog with the aforementiond bearded wally, and her behaviour is coming across as just plain creepy and immature.

She needs to get her head around the fact that no one cares about her anymore. She's an old has been who looks ridiculous, and I say that as someone who fancied her to death in the 80s.
    The radio station that interviewed her and asked the question care, the OP of this thread cares and you are here posting about her too :confused:
    Forum Member
    The radio station that interviewed her and asked the question care, the OP of this thread cares and you are here posting about her too :confused:

The radio station doesn't care. If she wasn't there to fill air time, someone else would've been. It's not her that brings money in to the radio station. It's the advertising based on the number of listeners. Minogue is an self obsessed self publicist who's agent would've got her the interview.

The OP is taking the piss out of her. I doubt they care about her.

And I only care from the point of view that she needs to have someone instill some common sense in to her before she really does make a fool of herself. I'd take that view with anyone unless I really despised them.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No fan of her at all; however, interested to know why she is 'an old dog'.

How old does a woman have to be to be 'an old dog' - and why is a sexually active woman a 'dog'?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I wonder why she's had more men than you? Perhaps it's because she's not a mean spirited judgemental person perhaps. Also what's the big deal about having a lot of partners?
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A bit of an old dog? Surely you can see she's an attractive woman? I've always thought there's something extremely likeable about Kylie tbh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why she's had more men than you? Perhaps it's because she's not a mean spirited judgemental person perhaps. Also what's the big deal about having a lot of partners?

Who said she's had more men than me;-) and you don't have to be a 'nice' person to get laid ya know.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    A bit of an old dog? Surely you can see she's an attractive woman? I've always thought there's something extremely likeable about Kylie tbh

She used to be quite attractive, never in the same league as her sister though. Imo, she's not ageing well and does resemble and behave like an old dog.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not a fan of her music, and hated the 'poor brave kylie' guff perpetuated by the media a few years back, but she has always come across as OK to me as well.

But there is no denying she is good looking at her age, the only real criticism I would have is the botox brow.

I'm just puzzled as to why there are so many bitchy comments about her love life -its not as if she's getting engaged every other week. So what if she goes out with younger men, maybe she doesn't want to settle down and likes a toyboy?
    Forum Member

Without 2 hours in the make up chair, she's now an abolute minger, but that goes for most 47 year old women.

As for the likeable, public face of Miss Minogue, I fear it's all an act. I've read so much over the years about her being a vile, foul mouthed, demanding moo, the odds say much of it must be true.

On The Voice last year, she was rather scary. Constantly seeking attention and letching over teenage girls.