Imogen Thomas on Daybreak

Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
Forum Member
✭✭
or whatever it is called. Just CBA to find a link but she was wittering on about flirting in the workplace being acceptable.

My mum actually texted my girlfriend about it to put it on and watch it and she said she is gobsmacked that Emily Davison chucked herself in front of a horse and her mates chained themselves to railings and for what - so people like this silly mare - no pun intended ;) - make money chatting this nonsense on the telly.

And what would she know about the workplace! :D

Comments

• bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What would Imogen Thomas know about working? Her 'job' consists of calling photographers and pretending to be accidentally photographed as she parades around wearing next to nothing!

She sees nothing wrong with flirting - well, considering that she sees nothing wrong with sleeping with married men and then making money out of it, she was hardly likely to think there was anything wrong with flirting, was she?

Cannot understand why Daybreak picked her to come on the show. If they are going to ask someone something about the workplace, they should have picked someone who understood what a workplace is.

And this is a woman that people admire? Yes, Emmeline Pankhurst, and Florence Nightingale are whizzing around in the graves right now.
  • RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DayBreak is trash TV, what do you expect?

:eek:
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    Imogen is a pretty girl. Bilingual too and does good charity work back in the South West Wales area where she's from.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kiko H Fan wrote: »
    Imogen is a pretty girl. Bilingual too and does good charity work back in the South West Wales area where she's from.
    Oh well that makes it completely different, doesn't it.:rolleyes: What if she had a face like a slapped arse?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good point. But I think it has now finally reached the bottom of the barrel!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep. Everything they discuss is the most inane drivel you will never hear anywhere else. Daybreak is the definition of "dumbed down"...
  • Kiko H FanKiko H Fan Posts: 6,546
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Oh well that makes it completely different, doesn't it.:rolleyes: What if she had a face like a slapped arse?

Then she'd have a face like a slapped arse, but would still be bilingual and do a lot for charities over here.
    She's a lovely girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then she'd have a face like a slapped arse, but would still be bilingual and do a lot for charities over here.
    She's a lovely girl.

But would anybody care, if she had a face like a slapped arse?

I don't think she's a lovely girl. For reasons that have been given on here often enough for me not to have to repeat them.
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a lovely girl.

No, she isn't. She's made a career (of sorts) by having sex with a married man, then trying to make money from the story, and being photographed out in her bikini, suggestively licking lollipops. I haven't seen any behaviour to admire, and I certainly wouldn't want her as a friend. Just cos she can speak another language and was once nice to a child, doesn't make her "lovely". She is attractive on the surface but everything she does takes a little more of her beauty away.
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth does Imogen Thomas know about the workplace? Has she ever even had a job apart from staging photo opportunities and putting on a shocked expression as if she didn't expect the press to be there?
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe Daybreak actually gets any viewers.

I watch BBC Breakfast in the morning and really enjoy it. I watched Daybreak one morning and was shocked at how awful it was.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a lovely girl.

Yeah, she's great. A girl who targets married men and spreads her legs for uncle Tom Cobbley and all. A credit to Wales.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member

I thought they were getting rid of Daybreak and putting Lorraine Kelly on instead. :eek:
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lorraine Kelly and Aled Jones are presenting it later on in the year! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Lorraine Kelly and Aled Jones are presenting it later on in the year! :eek:

:eek::eek:

I don't normally watch it tbh. But I turn over occasionally from BBC1. This week I have been turning over more often, because Sian Williams has popped up again on the Beeb and I find her intensely annoying.

Not as annoying as Lorraine Kelly though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't shag any of your husbands so what's the problem?

If that's how she makes a living fair enough!
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She didn't shag any of your husbands so what's the problem?

If that's how she makes a living fair enough!

If that's how she makes a living, then she can't expect anyone to respect her or anything she has to say.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    If that's how she makes a living, then she can't expect anyone to respect her or anything she has to say.

Making a living by having sex and making money out of it. Isn't there a name for that profession?
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »
    No, she isn't. She's made a career (of sorts) by having sex with a married man, then trying to make money from the story, and being photographed out in her bikini, suggestively licking lollipops. I haven't seen any behaviour to admire, and I certainly wouldn't want her as a friend. Just cos she can speak another language and was once nice to a child, doesn't make her "lovely". She is attractive on the surface but everything she does takes a little more of her beauty away.

In the days when I used to watch Big Brother I seem to remember her being an extremly boring housemate too.

Looks don't buy you a personality.:)
  • rory rrory r Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    In the days when I used to watch Big Brother I seem to remember her being an extremly boring housemate too.

But money can buy you a nice set of jugs :cool:
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

Babe, you're so right Babe.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh God we will never hear the end of her now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 159
    Forum Member
    LOL I laughed at this comment from the Mirror

Well, if it's a girl, she could call it Publicity... I mean Felicity, and if it's a boy, Camera... I mean, Cameron.