Options

It's been exactly 8 years since BB7 Launched!

2»

Comments

• Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    My 2nd fave series and alot of great housemates.
    But it was the first series where I felt a bit of overkill, like the producers were pushing their luck a bit. It was the first one I felt was too long, highlighted by the 'bringing back a housemate' twist. Plus the predictable winner from start to finish damaged it aswell.

It did incredibly well to shine despite those things though.
    It's probably my favourite house design aswell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Who could have done in just a few short hours we'd have been subject to "my name is Bonneh... Everyfin' and everyfin'" (which is still a catchphrase in my house!)

You can't forget her other catchphrase too: "Davina will be flicking her bean!" *cringe*
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    richie4eva wrote: »
    "Load of 'orrible sods, bloody booing....Nasty 'orrible people, I've done nowt wrong"

And just about every day after, Leah never let everyone forget how she was booed on the way in ;)

Then there was the deep throating of the carrot and her last words in the house, "Let me out then, you f'ing currents"

Obviously not the exact words but can't put the uncut version up as I don't want to get hit with the inactive hammer ;)

And I remember feeling so confused because I thought that she didn't even get booed and got majority cheers on her way in? Maybe if I rewatched it It'd be different