I don't think Helen is safe for the final

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
Forum Member
I reckon a big task may be involved or something to do with power that may change this.

Comments

• Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Big Brother can change the rules at any time. ;-)
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where there's life, there's hope ......
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'd be more than happy for that to happen fingers crossed
  • Speak-SoftlySpeak-Softly Posts: 24,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the OP.
    They'll use her for a little while yet though.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    How about as soon as Pauline leaves, so does her power? Wishful thinking, I know.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danielleh wrote: »
    How about as soon as Pauline leaves, so does her power? Wishful thinking, I know.

That would be good ......... it would mean Mark losing his 5k too. Boo hoo :D
  • nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see them employing a twist to remove her immunity when they feel she's ran her course and become surplus to requirements.

But with Pauline very likely to go next week, I think they'll want to keep Helen in for a little while yet. She'll be all the more vital to them as a source of conflict and public anger.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the twist should be that every power housemate has the power to give it to anyone, so each week any housemate can have immunity :) so in effect nobody is safe.

I have a feeling this week Pauline won't go, it won't be to evict, more like move people into another part of BB , a new house, or secret room. I just have a feeling more is to come this week.
  • Rio FantasticRio Fantastic Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is becoming an increasingly popular opinion, but I highly doubt anything will come of it. What Big Brother says is usually final, they can't just retract her pass to the final because she's turned out to be a bit of a bitch, that would be unfair. I for one and glad she's in the final, it will stop the usual trend of people voting out the interesting housemates that cause drama and then complaining when it's boring.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    Nah, I'd rather she be pushed off her skyscraper pedestal on the finale. First finalist out of the house, and booed to the high heavens by the crowd.

She's probably the only person I'd like to see get the Makosi treatment from the crowd. Nasty little piece of work. She's let the pass to the final get to her head.

Chris or Jale to win!
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    This is becoming an increasingly popular opinion, but I highly doubt anything will come of it. What Big Brother says is usually final, they can't just retract her pass to the final because she's turned out to be a bit of a bitch, that would be unfair. I for one and glad she's in the final, it will stop the usual trend of people voting out the interesting housemates that cause drama and then complaining when it's boring.

I think the only way she'll be out before the final is if she does something really wrong and Big Brother give her the boot.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nagel84 wrote: »
    I can see them employing a twist to remove her immunity when they feel she's ran her course and become surplus to requirements.

But with Pauline very likely to go next week, I think they'll want to keep Helen in for a little while yet. She'll be all the more vital to them as a source of conflict and public anger.

I think they'll let her hang herself some more, wait until the public are in a frenzy to get rid of her and then throw her up for eviction, after all, they should raise a small fortune from her votes alone! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danielleh wrote: »

I like that idea :-)
    Also like the idea of any new power housemates being allowed to change the previous leaders decisions.
  • 09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can't change it every time the power housemate changes or anything like that, that'd be stupid and would remove the point of a pass to the final if it changes tonnes of times, but I think that they could have a twist/the power housemate changes who gets the pass/killer nom about halfway through maybe. They're going to run out of interesting twists to do with the power otherwise, and the power housemates will just have boring decisions like when Pauline had to decide the party guests, those sorts of decisions don't cause much of a ruckus in the house. There could be a chance to change the noms for the power housemate too perhaps, like a save and replace.

If Jale is to leave (which I can't see happening for a while depending on who she's up against, the killer nom will surely be brought back on someone else anyway.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If all the big characters go then they won't revoke her pass. Allows them at least one guaranteed big character in the final.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    What I can't figure out in my head is..

Helen according to a source in a newspaper was supposed to go into cbb in January http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/382257/Rooney-3-in-bed-lover-in-BB-house
    Obviously as a CBB housemate she would have been given a fee-
    Why then go on the civilian BB for free-
    Then immediately she is given a free pass to the final-
    This has me wondering - have they paid Helen and was Pauline "encouraged" to give her the free pass to the final so BB producers would get their moneys worth out of it?

Also Pauline seems to think she is all powerful- perhaps by cooperating with the producers she feels she is untouchable- certainly acts like it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    What I can't figure out in my head is..

Helen according to a source in a newspaper was supposed to go into cbb in January http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-brother/382257/Rooney-3-in-bed-lover-in-BB-house
    Obviously as a CBB housemate she would have been given a fee-
    Why then go on the civilian BB for free-
    Then immediately she is given a free pass to the final-
    This has me wondering - have they paid Helen and was Pauline "encouraged" to give her the free pass to the final so BB producers would get their moneys worth out of it?

Also Pauline seems to think she is all powerful- perhaps by cooperating with the producers she feels she is untouchable- certainly acts like it

That's interesting, I was wondering why she didn't go into CBB
    Not that I think she a celeb, but they do have those types on the show.
    Actually didn't they have someone on the last one who had slept,with some one, can't remember who it was now.
    It was also noticeable to me that when she was having that row with Danielle she was more angry at being called classless than being called a slag.
    She does seem to think the people in the house are beneath her for some strange reason.
  • dorsetwaspdorsetwasp Posts: 4,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually didn't they have someone on the last one who had slept,with some one, can't remember who it was now.
    It was also noticeable to me that when she was having that row with Danielle she was more angry at being called classless than being called a slag.
    She does seem to think the people in the house are beneath her for some strange reason.

That's because they usually are..........well, the men at least! ;-):D
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member

Was it Natasha Giggs, she was "involved" with Ryan Giggs- that was CBB as far as I remember -
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorsetwasp wrote: »
    That's because they usually are..........well, the men at least! ;-):D

:-)
    Maybe I should have phrased that better :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yera wrote: »
    Was it Natasha Giggs, she was "involved" with Ryan Giggs- that was CBB as far as I remember -

Yes, that's the one, maybe that didn't want to have Helen and Natasha on the same show.
    Be like a Man U reunion for cheer leaders
  • straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where there's life, there's hope ......

I couldn't agree more....fingers crossed for a reprieve:)
  • straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

being called a slag - versus classless - truth really hurts, deep down she knows it's true ...but can't bear to face that truth herself so will do everything she can to deny it. She possibly sees herself as a classy slag. Truth is, there's no such thing....
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as I dislike her I wouldn't want them to just come up with some contrived reason to take it away from her, but if she loses it somehow, perfect.

I don't think she'll win, but at this point in time I don't like the prospect of her being around for the whole season.