Options

Emma Watson

13»

Comments

• Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    Must admit, the only reason why I went to see Noah last night was to see Emma Watson.

The film was pants. I got my dose of Emma :)

The world does nt seem to share your opionion Hogs......

Paramount Pictures and Regency Enterprises said Darren Aronofsky’s epic movie ... Noah...has earned more than $200m internationally and close to $100m in North America.

Noah ranks as the biggest release of all time for a Paramount Pictures International film in Brazil on $23.4m and counting.
    Russia has generated the most of any market outside North America thus far on $32.8m and counting.

(apparantly the movie is banned in most of the Arab world )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rich_L wrote: »
    Well, with the chest of an 18 year old boy there is nothing for her to flash.

Being able to play both `Male & Female` parts must give her an advantage over the ample cleavage actors though.:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ecckles wrote: »
    Being able to play both `Male & Female` parts must give her an advantage over the ample cleavage actors though.:p

But you have still got to have some acting talent.
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    That sellotape kindof spoils the pic
    What Sellotape?

That would be what is technically knows as "tit-tape" (or double-sided fashion tape), not sellotape.
    It's used to stop impromptu flashing, amongst other things. Obviously failing here...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    cant help thinking that the whole Harry Potter thing is a great big steal from this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uErPzfJ_0M

In 1986, the first book in the series was converted to a made-for-television film on ITV starring Fairuza Balk, Tim Curry and Diana Rigg. Though a British film, it also aired in the USA on HBO.

The ITV production is a lot more fun and entertaining than
    the Hollywood Harry Potter hyped up extravanza .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her and do rate her as a good actress.

I watched this film she was in last week called 'the Perks of being a Wallflower' and thought she amazing in that. Some great dance moves she displayed on that movie.

She's comes across as very likable and has done well so far not to be typecast as Hermoine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I watched this film she was in last week called 'the Perks of being a Wallflower' and thought she amazing in that. Some great dance moves she displayed on that movie.

She's comes across as very likable and has done well so far not to be typecast as Hermoine.

She may not be typecast as a wizard! (Have they made many films since that have had wizards), but all she plays is posh.
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    myscimitar wrote: »
    She may not be typecast as a wizard! (Have they made many films since that have had wizards), but all she plays is posh.

We have lots of posh actors that can only play posh. Hugh Grant is another example. Doesn't seem to have harmed his career that much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myscimitar wrote: »

Really??? In the Perks of being a Wallflower her character is anything but posh. She is like a sort of free spirit that tries to live life as cool as she can. I haven't seen Noah but I gather from what I've heard that the character she plays is isn't posh either.

My point about Hermoine wasn't that of being a Wizard she's done well to escape being seen as that character she played for 10 years and impacted so many lives. I wonder how many people that sat through Noah was expecting her to cast some weird spell to save the day? Not many I'd imagine. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could have been a marriage made in Hollywood Heaven
    http://celebheaven.fpb.yuku.com/topic/2255#.U3X4q3akMt0

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really??? In the Perks of being a Wallflower her character is anything but posh. She is like a sort of free spirit that tries to live life as cool as she can. I haven't seen Noah but I gather from what I've heard that the character she plays is isn't posh either.

My point about Hermoine wasn't that of being a Wizard she's done well to escape being seen as that character she played for 10 years and impacted so many lives. I wonder how many people that sat through Noah was expecting her to cast some weird spell to save the day? Not many I'd imagine. :D

Sorry I still see a very well spoken young lady, who has no depth to her characters, she may turn heads as she is pretty, but act, don't see it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Its time Emma got married...

there must be someone in the works ?
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    Its time Emma got married...

...What?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's hardly the most of offensive of people. Loved the HP films, haven't and wouldn't pay to see her in anything else.
    She always looks pretty and well turned out, not heard her slagging anyone off.
    Good luck to her.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a pretty girl and has made the most of what she has. She dresses well and knows how keep anything negative out of the press so she has done well so far. Despite the fact that she is obviously bright and articulate her acting is little better than average and doesn't seem to have progressed much since the Potter films. I can't see her as a potential Oscar winner but she should manage to keep a career going for a while yet whilst she still has her looks.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On her tit, very classy Not.

I'd imagine a lot of dresses would show the nipple if a shot was taken from the side. It also looks like a designer dress, which means that parts of it will be sticking out more.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 51,038
    Forum Member

I watched this film she was in last week called 'the Perks of being a Wallflower' and thought she amazing in that.Some great dance moves she displayed on that movie.

I love The Perks of Being A Wallflower. :)

As for the dancing, she took regular dance classes and played hockey as a child. :) I have two left feet but that dance scene is one of my favourites in the whole film.
  • Options
    Von TrappVon Trapp Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    Its great that all the British young stars of the Harry Potter movies have turned into very level headed adults. No 'issues' to speak of, unlike their Hollywood counterparts whose lives turn into a car crash. Down to the production company and good parenting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Von Trapp wrote: »
    Its great that all the British young stars of the Harry Potter movies have turned into very level headed adults. No 'issues' to speak of, unlike their Hollywood counterparts whose lives turn into a car crash. Down to the production company and good parenting.

But she still can't act!