Pobol Y Cwm (Part 3)

Comments

• sderr123sderr123 Posts: 13,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    An Anita centered episode. Nothing more to say.

This stuff about the farm has become quite circular. I thought Cadno wanted the whole property as Bobbi and Arthur's inheritance. Now she want's Eileen and Jim as partners. She does realize that Jim wants it as an investment? Or does she think someone is actually going to give her Eifion's half of the farm, because they feel so bad about Eifion's affair?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The omnibus ends on August 31st.
    Message off of facebook.
    The omnibus edition comes to an end on August 31st. You can still watch us on a Sunday evening at a time that suits you- online on the BBC iPlayer or S4C Clic!

Also extra spoilers this week. http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/soap-spoilers-news-goss-whos-7631069
  • welsh_Elwelsh_El Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sderr123 wrote: »
    The omnibus ends on August 31st.
    Message off of facebook.
    The omnibus edition comes to an end on August 31st. You can still watch us on a Sunday evening at a time that suits you- online on the BBC iPlayer or S4C Clic!

Also extra spoilers this week. http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/soap-spoilers-news-goss-whos-7631069

Thanks Sdeer i thought the last omnibus had been. At least we have 2 more weeks !!!!
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    please not another deri on fire
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huge Sion, Iolo episode today that was not in the spoilers. I know certain people want to know this.
  • wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for those sderr...especially page 4
    Wow Gemma is turning psycho trollop and arsonist mode. I hope she`s caught.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wavlovr wrote: »
    Thanks for those sderr...especially page 4
    Wow Gemma is turning psycho trollop and arsonist mode. I hope she`s caught.

They had a picture on twitter of a police car in front of the Deri a few weeks ago. Perhaps in connection.
    Do you think with Ffion drinking again Macs will be back to challenge Ffion for paternity of Arwen? They promised that the returnees would shake things up.
  • Welsh-ladWelsh-lad Posts: 51,924
    Forum Member
    Poor Iolo :(

I still can't cope with Colin's awful *awful* imitation of (south Wales) Welsh. It just grates.
    Can't he have lessons off Angela and Eileen - both Gogs who pull it off admirably.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oooh I'm on Monday's episode at the moment....need to catch up! Thanks for the heads up about Iolo's storyline :)
    Forum Member
    Diane is such a pisshead lol.
    Forum Member
    I'd also forgotten what a stonkingly good actress Donna Edwards is.
    Britt is really holding that family together atm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They had a picture on twitter of a police car in front of the Deri a few weeks ago. Perhaps in connection.
    Do you think with Ffion drinking again Macs will be back to challenge Ffion for paternity of Arwen? They promised that the returnees would shake things up.

You really have my hopes up now sderr,,,,,,,,,,would LOVE to see that happen.

I was disgusted with Anitas lack of professionalism on the radio on Tuesday. I hope Debbi complains, or at the very least embarrasses Anita on air. Anita acts like she owns CwmFM swanning around the studio ordering Jinx around. *cough*bitch*cough*

I`ve always said that the benchmark of a great actor is how they act drunk. Diane nailed it today - she was hilarious - and very convincing. too
    :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So St Sion thinks he`s a psychiatrist now, and thinks he knows better than Iolo even though he`s only just been aware of Iolo`s OCD. St Sion has gone from one extreme to the other...first ignoring him, and now he`s smothering him. Iolo will never learn to cope living with his Dad again. St Sion never knows when to back off. Maybe St Sion should leave for a while as the only calming influence in Iolo`s life is Britt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You really have my hopes up now sderr,,,,,,,,,,would LOVE to see that happen.

I was disgusted with Anitas lack of professionalism on the radio on Tuesday. I hope Debbi complains, or at the very least embarrasses Anita on air. Anita acts like she owns CwmFM swanning around the studio ordering Jinx around. *cough*bitch*cough*

I`ve always said that the benchmark of a great actor is how they act drunk. Diane nailed it today - she was hilarious - and very convincing. too
    :D

I hope I am right. If they want to bring back one character to shake things up, one that's connected to every major storyline in the village there is only one they can bring back.

I just wish they would just get rid of Anita, after supporting that pedophile Moc I can never like her again. I rather have someone new to shake stuff up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So St Sion thinks he`s a psychiatrist now, and thinks he knows better than Iolo even though he`s only just been aware of Iolo`s OCD. St Sion has gone from one extreme to the other...first ignoring him, and now he`s smothering him. Iolo will never learn to cope living with his Dad again. St Sion never knows when to back off. Maybe St Sion should leave for a while as the only calming influence in Iolo`s life is Britt.

I noticed in response to Sion's smothering Iolo reverted to acting like a 12 year old boy. What a screwed up family dynamic.

Sion always done this to Iolo, no wonder Iolo doesn't have his own life. Its horrible to watch.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed in response to Sion's smothering Iolo reverted to acting like a 12 year old boy. What a screwed up family dynamic.

Sion always done this to Iolo, no wonder Iolo doesn't have his own life. Its horrible to watch.

sderr...I have a feeling that not only does Iolo have OCD, but I think he has PTSD too. Maybe the effects of his hit and run set off PTSD which over time set off his OCD also.
    Iolo is far from well, and I hope he gets the care and therapy that he needs - despite St Sions interference.
  • AnthonyLAnthonyL Posts: 432
    Forum Member
    Huge Sion, Iolo episode today that was not in the spoilers. I know certain people want to know this.

I would be one of those 'certain' people. Thanks so much! LOL....
  • BasilbirdBasilbird Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Slightly off topic but did anyone see Corrie's Ken & Deirdre caravanning in North Wales on Monday? Ken's stab at Welsh was worse than Raquel Wolstenhulme speaking French! Made me laugh anyway...
  • welshsarahwelshsarah Posts: 5,082
    Forum Member
    kens welsh was great maybe
    i love diane drunk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basilbird wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but did anyone see Corrie's Ken & Deirdre caravanning in North Wales on Monday? Ken's stab at Welsh was worse than Raquel Wolstenhulme speaking French! Made me laugh anyway...

Even Deidre managed a 'diolch'. Kens pronunciation was appalling.
    Whenever there is a storyline of the Corrie characters going on holiday to Wales - it`s always in a caravan. The Battersbys, and Platts springs to mind years ago. There is more to Welsh tourism than caravan sites. There are some good priced B&B`s too if the writers would bother to look it up..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On PYC`s 40th, I would love it if they showed the first episode, and an hour long show of exciting moments in PYC history. I remember there was one on YouTube of a supposed ghost of a previous character looking back in PYC history...., not sure if it`s still there. Meic looked so young lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On PYC`s 40th, I would love it if they showed the first episode, and an hour long show of exciting moments in PYC history. I remember there was one on YouTube of a supposed ghost of a previous character looking back in PYC history...., not sure if it`s still there. Meic looked so young lol

I would love that too. I am really disappointed that the returnees will only be here for the month of October. I think that means not to many of them will be coming back. Now I am wondering who they'll be. I think I know one of them but not sure on the others.

I am glad that the pick up in storylines over the last few weeks has gotten more people back on the forum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok guys did Eileen just agree to buy Cadno's share of the farm because heard the land value? She's going to sell her share off for a profit right? Or do I have that one wrong?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aww that`s a shame sderr...I was hoping one or two would be permanent.
    Have you seen any PYC tweets where the returnees are filming?