Options

Harvey Nichols

DrEllaDrElla Posts: 436
Forum Member
My apologies if there is better placed in Fashion and Beauty, I just thought it may get more replies on here!

Does anyone use the beauty salon in Manchester's Harvey Nichols?

I am planning a hen weekend for five of us (we're heading to Manchester as that is where my friend who is getting married spent her student years and she really wants a fun blow out in her student city before her big day!). My friends and I would certainly like to be pampered before a night out and I wonder how good the beauty salon is, whether staff are friendly etc?

If anyone has been, please let me know! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    Bump as I possibly didn't post this at the best possible time for beauty junkies (getting their beauty sleep?!) :p
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not been there but maybe a waste of money if you'll end the night face down in a gutter ;)
  • Options
    Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    DrElla wrote: »
    Bump as I possibly didn't post this at the best possible time for beauty junkies (getting their beauty sleep?!) :p

You need to get it moved to Fashion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not been there but maybe a waste of money if you'll end the night face down in a gutter ;)

haha well although she was a student in Manchester she was always a very glamorous creature! We are heading to some of the nicer places. Alternatively, we could get her wasted and take her to a student bar to cop off with a 20 year old before she gets tied down :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bump (sorry!)

Help please.

Anyone anyone Bueller Bueller? :cool: :p
  • Options
    BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    You need to get it moved to Fashion.

Seconded. Why would you think you'd get more replies here OP? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Birdcage wrote: »
    Seconded. Why would you think you'd get more replies here OP? :confused:

because I thought more people were on GD than fashion forum!

Please can mods move this?

In the meantime does anyone have anything constructive to say about Harvey Nics? :)
  • Options
    LoisLois Posts: 118,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Never been sorry, didn't want to just read and leave so am 'bumping' it for you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,219
    Forum Member
    Please let me know when you are going, so I know not to be in Harvey Nicks' Beauty Hall at the time. You're the one that's obsessed with ladybits, aren't you?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sixtynine wrote: »
    Never been sorry, didn't want to just read and leave so am 'bumping' it for you.

thanks 69 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mallaha wrote: »
    Please let me know when you are going, so I know not to be in Harvey Nicks' Beauty Hall at the time. You're the one that's obsessed with ladybits, aren't you?

:eek: :rolleyes: :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    is anybody out there???!!! :p