Options

Steven Should Have WON BB 2014..!!

Seamus SweeneySeamus Sweeney Posts: 3,997
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's true.

I mean think about it. This year's contribution has almost made the laughable excuse of a BB series in 2013, seem 'credible.'

..and it's incredible I'm saying that ..:o

The juvenille delinquents masquerading as a production team, had 'virtual' control over the entire nonsense/manipulation/outcomes which masqueraded itself as BB 2014. And barely disguised at that.

They are catering to an increasingly younger audience and/or low intellect viewer, who - like them - get off on it being a complete bloody farce, and will push it as far as they can..like junkies who simply can't find a high sufficiently 'high' enough to satiate their feeble minds.

Thus. Helen winning, was the second best terrible outcome.

'Mostly Melted & Mouldy Candle Wax Man' should have been kept in..by hook or by crooks (plenty of them in the production team), and 'allowed' to win.

The benefit of this outcome, is that we could then bypass completely the debate regarding how biased, idiotic, sensationalist and incapable of running a show like Big Brother, these numb-nutted cretins truely are.

It was a disaster BEFORE Helen won in fairness.

Pass to the final.

Up for eviction every week.

Input from the outside world.

Emma & Rylan slating forums, and running an asylum show.

Iain Lee being ..well...just Iain Lee (nuff said..)

Housemates who mostly had backgrounds pertaining to the entertainment industry in their resume (I mean the likes of Helen, Toyah & Zoe alone would have been viable under-acheivers for CBB...not to mention Winston in Eastenders..)

Then two supposed high acheivers in the form of 'multi-millionaire £100,000 fireworks mogul 'Melted Candle Man'..along with Tamara who (nice..?) was pretty loaded and well connected. Ash & Asleigh the models...Helen the 'model citizen..' :o

Mark 'knows' folk apparently..bit of an odd one there.

And then they throw in a few scraps to 'convince us' that this is BB..Jale and Marlon the obvious candidates.

Until these talentless oafs (ergo the production team), are returned to their creche, and folk with an IQ exceeding their shoe size, employed to rethink the whole 'modern' approach to how they recruit, run and fairly manage this once terrific show..then I'm afraid it'll sink slowly off the radars for most who possess grey matter of note, the viewing figures..and ultimately the C5 schedule - sooner rather than later.

In conclusion. Steven should have been miraculously saved, and won..thus negating any possible feeble-minded countering to the assertion that BB is now a joke, and in need of a 100% face-lift back to basics before 2015.

Please be upstanding for your TRUE BB 2014 WINNER..

Mr ME..ME..ME..ME..ME

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love this OP! Sums up the ridiculous and ludicrous nature of Bb whilst making me laugh out loud over my coffee :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this OP! Sums up the ridiculous and ludicrous nature of Bb whilst making me laugh out loud over my coffee :D:D:D

You are very welcome. :D

Apologies, and hope no stains resulted. Kim may have some advice should she sullenly saunter by this thread...:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Steven!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Steven!

Signed

Mummy X
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TO EMMA, AFTER HEARING THE RESULT

"Well of COURSE I knew I'd win. 'REAL men wear pink all over their face.."

(apparently) :D

..EDIT : May make sense to regular FOX viewers !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atypical 'Seamus-less' outcry/BUMP on behalf of the it's "All about ME ME ME ME" Party.

"Ladies, Gentlemen and all My Inferior Subordinates. I forgive you for lacking the wisdom to rightfully crown me your King of BB 2014.

I understand fully, that the numbers when voting to evict were confusing..particularly whilst trying to suck in every moment of my existence instead of focusing on a keypad.

I Am Steven, and I forgive you..including the 99.999% ad infinitum of you who do not realise you require my Stevenly forgiveness.

I bear no resentment to you my challenged inferiors, and may you rest in many pieces for your incompetency when your King, Your Deity, He Who Makes Your Life Whole..Was failed because of your adulation...albeit that adulation is of course mandatory.

We all know nothing is ever my fault. So *PLEASE* stop talking about yourselves, and worship my Most Benevolent Shit-Eating Grin - whilst wanting to tear you all into tiny pieces, and feed you to my ego - for having the audacity not to see me through to the final, and the crowned King of your Proletariat show, which I humbled myself to appear on.."

Yours Bitterly

A. Twonk

::o

Guess he bears no resentment then :p
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    I agree - Steven was a great, outrageous housemate.

:p
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    Ha! ha! great thread :D

....and yes I agree Steven was robbed! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

The 'thief' should be given a knighthood..except..hmmmmm

...King Steven would probably have his head 'orf for such a heinous act :(
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    True winner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pondie84 wrote: »
    True winner.

I agree wholeheartedly with the first half of that sentiment.
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Steven!

You always have......:D
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Atypical 'Seamus-less' outcry/BUMP on behalf of the it's "All about ME ME ME ME" Party.

"Ladies, Gentlemen and all My Inferior Subordinates. I forgive you for lacking the wisdom to rightfully crown me your King of BB 2014.

I understand fully, that the numbers when voting to evict were confusing..particularly whilst trying to suck in every moment of my existence instead of focusing on a keypad.

I Am Steven, and I forgive you..including the 99.999% ad infinitum of you who do not realise you require my Stevenly forgiveness.

I bear no resentment to you my challenged inferiors, and may you rest in many pieces for your incompetency when your King, Your Deity, He Who Makes Your Life Whole..Was failed because of your adulation...albeit that adulation is of course mandatory.

We all know nothing is ever my fault. So *PLEASE* stop talking about yourselves, and worship my Most Benevolent Shit-Eating Grin - whilst wanting to tear you all into tiny pieces, and feed you to my ego - for having the audacity not to see me through to the final, and the crowned King of your Proletariat show, which I humbled myself to appear on.."

Yours Bitterly

A. Twonk

::o

Guess he bears no resentment then :p

Dear Stevo, we find you wuz robbed. U wer the best contitstant everrrrrrr.

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    You always have......:D

So crossing my fingers right now (not being a series long forum reader), that is inhouse tongue in-cheque...I mean 'cheek' banter beyond my stunted knowledge :)
  • Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they can manipulate it so Helen wins, I see no reason why a character like Steven couldn't win in another series now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Dear Stevo, we find you wuz robbed. U wer the best contitstant everrrrrrr.

On his behalf, he has magically replied in a nano-second

"I know"

HRH Steven. Champion Of The People.

YOUR NOBLE LEADER ESQUIRE
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elena wrote: »
    If they can manipulate it so Helen wins, I see no reason why a character like Steven couldn't win in another series now.

I want to sleep before Christmas you know...grrrrr :D
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How pleasant to read a FM with such an amusing intellect :)

Instead of : Get P**** Chris out of their.....OR, I hate Ashleigh coz she is a Bitch ;-)

Great read, thank you....
  • Options
    Wayne_BWayne_B Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you for saying Steven should *have* and not should *of*. :D It gave your post a lot more credibility ;) Can't stand him, though :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :blush::blush:

It wasn't me. Mrs Goode promised me something in return.

Contractually obligated to say no more.

Tell my kettle, I love it really...*sob :(

..*EDIT* And thank you both - being just me for a moment :)
  • Options
    tabithakittentabithakitten Posts: 13,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy Lou wrote: »

He was indeed. Shortly after birth. Of any dignity or self-awareness that may have been congenitally bestowed upon him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was indeed. Shortly after birth. Of any dignity or self-awareness that may have been congenitally bestowed upon him.

Can't steal from a pauper...oh so mean :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been to the future, and spied our future monarch. The glorious and dashing King Steven..sat uponst his throne spreading the word of "ME" to his lowly denizens.

All Rise & Listen Forever More To Our Revered Patriarch :

King Of All Kings Steven The Great

Obsequious unspoken proferrings and/or XXL Candle Holders shall be forthcoming from all naturally.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...sorry for bumping own thread..

BUT...*snigger* every time I look at that last pic, & think of Steven and his bloated sense of self importance - just makes me laugh.

Almost wish I would touch social media with a 10 yard pole - and join the tweety-thing-place..whatever it's called - and send him this as a suggested avatar.

Scary thing is..he'd probably take it seriously, and decide it was befitting a man of his standing :o
  • Options
    Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, he was voted out ages ago because he wasnt popular enough. The deserving winner was Helen because she was popular enough to get the most votes.