World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XVIII (Spoilers)

Comments

• batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    I went to the London show as well last night. What did you think? I just loved it. Could've listened to him all night. That story about him being involved in a plot to murder Ted Dibiase Sr. and having to put out a fire on a blind mans crotch had me in stitches at time. Me and my mate were among the last to meet him (5th last in the whole place! Waited nearly 2 hours!) and he was still friendly and personable and seemed genuinely appreciative that I'd come out to see him. Took so long that I missed the last Tube home and had to get the night bus home with all the drunks! :eek:

I have just got back to my hotel, funny enough, he is staying in the same one!

I booked this in May, so it is literally pure coincidence really!

Yeah, it was fantastic, although we had one annoying heckler, who I think was drunk, who kept shouting random things out as JR was speaking (he looked about 12), which was slightly as I say annoying, but apart from that, yeah it was brilliant.

As you say, he was very friendly, the ticket said two items to be signed, but I was a tad bit cheeky, and got three signed, but he didn't seem to mind.
    Unlike you, I was one if the first to see him, so perhaps that affected his generosity!

Yeah that story with the gun was fun! :D

Overall, I couldn't be happier, it was just as good as the two Mick Foley ones that I went to, although the actual arrangement if the event was a bit poor, the meet and greet was at five, with the show starting at about 7:45, so at about 5:25, after I had seen him and got my things signed, I had to wait a good while, but no matter, I had some food, and talked with some of the other fans there, and that soon passed the time!

I would say, if you ever get a chance to see him, (not you, just in general) than I would highly recommend it.
  • ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really intrigued to see where the "new corporation" storyline goes tonight. It has some real potential to be a great storyline within WWE and there's lots of ways it could develop.
  • FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really intrigued to see where the "new corporation" storyline goes tonight. It has some real potential to be a great storyline within WWE and there's lots of ways it could develop.

Yeah, me too. Very excited for Raw tonight - WWE have been on a roll for a good few weeks now. I think Bryan needs to look strong tonight because Orton has stood tall over him to end the last three shows (Summerslam, Raw, Smackdown)
  • PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    I wish there was a character like Jason Voorhees in the WWE. :D

I hope Layla isn't on Raw today after her god awful ****ed up acting last week. It was so bad and over the top! :eek:

Also I'm not getting this RVD/Ricardo pairing. It's just plain odd. :confused:
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning everyone staying up for Raw
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish there was a character like Jason Voorhees in the WWE. :D

I hope Layla isn't on Raw today after her god awful ****ed up acting last week. It was so bad and over the top! :eek:

Well, WCW had Robocop. Lol
  • Anvil1984Anvil1984 Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning all . Hope I dont jinx it. I always seem to sleep thriugh the good ones
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, WCW had Robocop. Lol

WCW had the Shockmaster and we all saw how that turned out ;):D
  • Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all.

I'm off on holiday just after Raw finishes, can't wait. I probably should get more than a few hours rest, but the temptation of watching 3MB is too much to resist.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the SHIELDGuards.
    Forum Member
    They ain't no Shield, they are more like 'The Bitches!' :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is obviously going to be HHH's heel music.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did the Shield become Personal Security?
  • Kel'ThuzadKel'Thuzad Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to fight HHH in a real fist fight. I'd knock him out.

One punch kid...One Punch KID
  • Anvil1984Anvil1984 Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously a lot of work to go on the heel turn. Still more cheers than Cena
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did the Shield become Personal Security?

Last week apparently.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the SHIELDGuards.

They stole the ring gear that the Big Boss Man used when he was the head of security for Vince McMahon back in the attitude era, so they might as well provide security for the new corporation.:D
    Forum Member
    I swear the WWE went coldish on The Shield. They aren't as threatening as they once were.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Dolph, Show and Henry step up to help Bryan tonight. I suppose that's a Survivor Series match in the making.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else thinking that to get the ultimate heat 'The New Corporation' are gonna beat Daniel Bryan down and shave off the beard?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I swear the WWE went coldish on The Shield. They aren't as threatening as they once were.

I've been thinking that as well. At least they stuck with their push long enough to get them established with the audience.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HHH I despise you, you ****ing ****!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HHH you're dying on your arse you c*nt. Always has been a boring c*nt. I'd love to fight him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There were rumours that they got arrogant backstage and that Rollins was even rude to Vince.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did this crowd miss Summerslam?

HHH and Orton both getting face reactions.
This discussion has been closed.