Options

Lauren Harries And Russell Brand Affair!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Very rare for the OP not to appear again in a thread about LH... or start a new one. I suppose she's otherwise occupied right now. ;)

I feel a bit sorry for LH, to be honest. With parents like hers she didn't stand much of a chance. I'm not a fan at all, either of Lauren or of CBB, but I hope she doesn't make a complete idiot of herself on the show.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    now would be the op's perfect opportunity to dispel these suspicions, wouldn't it?:D

Indeed. Maybe we should PM the OP and see their thoughts on Lauren in CBB ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I think perhaps she ate one of her mothers homemade 'herbal' cakes.

Also, it would suggest that she let her mum who was wearing high heels to carry loads of luggage on her shoulders, even though she had 2 broken hips! whilst she(Lauren) was wheeling a case.

Lauren, that is not a nice way to treat your mother :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL...i have to admit i have been (at times) somewhat mesmerized by this person -think car crash/train wreck.

And with the original posters absolute adoration of LH one wonders why they haven't been in here crowing about Lauren in the house.

At any rate...i feel sort of sorry for her.

Her desire for celebrity is based on nothing but hoax and an over inflated sense of self importance.
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    I feel a bit sorry for LH, to be honest. With parents like hers she didn't stand much of a chance.

That's exactly how i see it. It's pretty clear the parents screwed her up isn't it.
  • Options
    RihannaRoyaltyRihannaRoyalty Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I don't understand how someone as vain as her let their hair get in that state.just a MESS.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like I think most people in this thread, I don't dislike Lauren at all but she has real ego issues and seems to need the recognition that the cult of celebrity brings. She might not want to face or admit it but her messed up background must have played some part in it. Her 'performance' on TM was, as some have remarked, a chance for her to show some maturity but she blew it by making a complete ass of herself and denigrating the very issue she was supposed to be speaking up for. That was just idiotic and the sort of performance you'd cringe at were it delivered by a ten year old.
  • Options
    ListentomeListentome Posts: 9,804
    Forum Member
    cazzz wrote: »
    Lauren should have stuck with dealing in Antiques...Russell would never go there (even he has standards), she is a bore.

dealing with antiques? that was as fabricated as the rest of her life. as a kid she was fed info on antiques by her parents and was a best giving a 100 year range for dating items

the whole family are fantasists.
  • Options
    Diane_RobDiane_Rob Posts: 1,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw guys stop being mean, I think Lauren is alright.

I will say though, I am kind of a hypocrite as prior to CBB I always said how she freaks me out but I take all that back, she seems quite sweet actually lmao!
  • Options
    milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren's father posted that blog about Lauren and Russell, that is creepy.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lauren's a bit of a natural treasure to be honest. I'm certainly not laughing at her.....definitely with her!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember years ago seeing Lauren on a chat show, she mentioned she was on her period. A lady doctor in the audience stood up and said "Lauren thats impossible":D

:D:o:D
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, wait, wait!! The original post said the link was about the affair between LH and RB. I've just read the whole thing and there's nothing. I don't get it, what a waste of time!! Very disappointing. :( (although I may have been sick a little bit into my mouth if it had actually DID tell me anything...)
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember years ago seeing Lauren on a chat show, she mentioned she was on her period. A lady doctor in the audience stood up and said "Lauren thats impossible":D

Ah, I would've liked to have seen a clip of that! It reminds me of Ultimate Big Brother, when Nikki suggested that Nadia's bad mood was down to her being on her period.