Options

The Nicola McLean 'dislike' Thread

124»

Comments

• Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When the show ends can't they leave her in Aus like we used to with the other nomarks from our country once upon a time?
  • Options
    Cracker_CakeCracker_Cake Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All she seems to do is sunbathe and slag off the newcomers.

She seemed alright at first especially when she was doing the eating trial but she has really gone downhill from there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,087
    Forum Member
    I don't normally post on a dislike thread but Nicola is so disagreeable I just have to post on her. I don't think I ever come across anyone so self centered in my life. The main reason she was attacking Esther tonight is because she knows she's a good person and threat to what she seems to feel her right of winning the show. Her lack of self awareness is breath taking.
  • Options
    QuiggletQuigglet Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dis-like? I fail to see what there is to like about her to need the opposite stated.

A nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    I just couldn't believe the way she treated Esther over her concern for Simon.

Esther was only being a mother hen - not trying to score points or anything.

Her face was pricelenss when Ant n' Dec told her that she was the one doing the trial - you could see she thought it would be David.

When can we evict her????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the whole thing where Nicola singles out someone already weak within the group magnifying their faults and stirring up hate to anyone who will listen, constantly slagging them off, building a little gang is very reminicsent of what jade goody did to sophie, rik wallker, and shilpa.
  • Options
    janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    She hasn't improved.

The close up from under her boobs last night showed her wonky scars from her op. I dont suppose she'll be pleased with images like that as the scar normally gets airbrushed out. Horrible.
  • Options
    40-40J's40-40J's Posts: 6,051
    Forum Member
    the whole thing where Nicola singles out someone already weak within the group magnifying their faults and stirring up hate to anyone who will listen, constantly slagging them off, building a little gang is very reminicsent of what jade goody did to sophie, rik wallker, and shilpa.

I'll say it again; Why must everything be brought down to a 'Jade Goody' level. Nicola is an unpleasant piece of work in her own right - cant stand the girl, but I (and many other FM) didn't find Jade to be the Devil Incarnate - admittedly no angel but.....

I just wish we could keep the 2 people separate. I genuinely think that Jade would have at least been happy with Timmy and David for the amount of stars they gathered and praised them accordingly - she was not all negative. And if your going to hold Jade up as the Queen of all things nasty, lets not forget that it was Shilpa who threw down the first words/looks of nonacceptance upon entering the house.

.....but this is the I'm a Celeb thread and not BB, so can we try to keep the 2 names in their own threads.

Thanks!
    '
  • Options
    squillionsquillion Posts: 1,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She hasn't improved.

The close up from under her boobs last night showed her wonky scars from her op. I dont suppose she'll be pleased with images like that as the scar normally gets airbrushed out. Horrible.

Yes I saw those too - what is glamourous about doing that to yourself?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    40-40J's wrote: »
    I'll say it again; Why must everything be brought down to a 'Jade Goody' level. Nicola is an unpleasant piece of work in her own right - cant stand the girl, but I (and many other FM) didn't find Jade to be the Devil Incarnate - admittedly no angel but.....

I just wish we could keep the 2 people separate. I genuinely think that Jade would have at least been happy with Timmy and David for the amount of stars they gathered and praised them accordingly - she was not all negative. And if your going to hold Jade up as the Queen of all things nasty, lets not forget that it was Shilpa who threw down the first words/looks of nonacceptance upon entering the house.

.....but this is the I'm a Celeb thread and not BB, so can we try to keep the 2 names in their own threads.

Thanks!
    '

It doesn't matter how many times you say it. You're really not in the position to be telling anyone what they should and shouldn't post.

How funny that you should think that you are.
  • Options
    40-40J's40-40J's Posts: 6,051
    Forum Member
    It doesn't matter how many times you say it. You're really not in the position to be telling anyone what they should and shouldn't post.

How funny that you should think that you are.

You're a strange one - where have I told what you 'should and shouldn't post' :confused:
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    CaroUK wrote: »

Her face was pricelenss when Ant n' Dec told her that she was the one doing the trial - you could see she thought it would be David.

I liked her to start off with, then started to gradually go off her but her reaction to Esther over her concern for simon just finished her off for me. Not a nice person our Nicola. She can't even get a Premiership footballer:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked her to start off with, then started to gradually go off her but her reaction to Esther over her concern for simon just finished her off for me. Not a nice person our Nicola. She can't even get a Premiership footballer:D

Maybe the planned increased boob size and the TV exposure will catapult her into the premier league's , if not then theres always Gaffney, walliams, or calum best :D
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 6,885
    Forum Member

Didn't like that did she!! :D:D
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeebra wrote: »
    Didn't like that did she!! :D:D

She sure as hell didn't. Priceless. :D
  • Options
    KefJefKefJef Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    40-40J's wrote: »
    You're a strange one - where have I told what you 'should and shouldn't post' :confused:

Just quit with the comments about posters would be my suggestion.
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree and she kept saying Simone doesn't like the attention etc, SO HOW OLD IS SIMONE. Isn't he old enough to tell Esther himself.

She really is a right bossy boots.
    :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Quigglet wrote: »
    Dis-like? I fail to see what there is to like about her to need the opposite stated.

Because my original 'hate' thread was closed by admin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    She seemed alright at first especially when she was doing the eating trial...

And she even cheated at that (see my original post in this thread for explanation)