People using your toilets

12345679»

Comments

• Paul254Paul254 Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be furious too.. I'm funny about the members of my own household using my loo... so god forbid a stranger did!!

I hope never to have the misfortune of meeting you.
  • HAZYWOMANHAZYWOMAN Posts: 4,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have planning permission for building work..
    and i have ordered three portaloos
    sooooooooo mr hazy wrote to said company...

they sent me flowers and apology..

i felt kinda bad.. for all of 5 minutes..:o:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    ROFL, this thread is great.
    Personally I am, like many, a fussy loo person. Ours is cleaned to within an inch of its life on a daily basis, as all loo's should be. In between times, if anyone should happen upon us, then I toddle off and make sure it is all spick and span and have a "fuss" with the wipes, just to make sure.
    When guests have "been" I always say, "just popping to the loo" and have another fuss round. I have never discovered any horror stories at home, but when I was nursing, it was sometimes like a dirty protest campaign and we never understood quite how people got their body waste so high, or didn't call for assistance before the s*** hit the ceiling.......the mind boggled.:eek::eek: They must have bent double, touched their toes and fired it out like a twelve bore
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    HAZYWOMAN wrote: »
    I have just had a coffee machine delivered, the driver asked if he could use my toilet..

Of course I said yes..

I have just been in there and this guy, as shat all over the pan, I cant flush it down..

It is a right state. He did not wash his hands either:mad::mad:

A late reply but have you cleared it up yet?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D lol.. yes.. and no stranger as darkened my loo seat again:D:D
  • mustrummustrum Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    :D:D lol.. yes.. and no stranger as darkened my loo seat again:D:D

Not that you know of. ;)
  • Muckle FluggaMuckle Flugga Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not worry. If someone asks in future, merely enquire if they plan to pebbledash your lavatory, and if so, politely decline. Listen, if necessary to make sure that they're not lying, and at the first sign of a splat, bang on that door until they've finished and then don't let them out until it's clean.

:D:eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A few years ago, I had a delivery guy ask to use my toilet, only to come out a few minutes later & say he'd not got his trousers down quick enough, had messed his boxers with a number two & could I run them through the washing machine for him? :eek: No chance - I gave him a carrier bag to put them in, & told him where the nearest laundrette was! Last year, a friend let a delivery man use her toilet, which was opposite the bedroom. She heard the tap running loudly after he'd finished, & it was only the next day that she realised a digital camera had been stolen from the dressing-table drawer. :mad: Unless you're family or a friend, I don't let anyone except contractors actually working on the house use our toilet now, & I hover within view of the bathroom door to make sure they don't go anywhere they're not supposed to.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few years ago, I had a delivery guy ask to use my toilet, only to come out a few minutes later & say he'd not got his trousers down quick enough, had messed his boxers with a number two & could I run them through the washing machine for him? :eek: No chance - I gave him a carrier bag to put them in, & told him where the nearest laundrette was! Last year, a friend let a delivery man use her toilet, which was opposite the bedroom. She heard the tap running loudly after he'd finished, & it was only the next day that she realised a digital camera had been stolen from the dressing-table drawer. :mad: Unless you're family or a friend, I don't let anyone except contractors actually working on the house use our toilet now, & I hover within view of the bathroom door to make sure they don't go anywhere they're not supposed to.

Wow that is awful, at least he did not take anything, apart from my dignity.. for the time it took to clean
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that is awful, at least he did not take anything, apart from my dignity.. for the time it took to clean

But in return - he gave you one of the funniest threads ever on DS!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh i just read the while of this threqad so funny

i only use the toilet in my house (live at home with mum)
    or the one at my grandads and i will use the one in bus station if really need to go

i jsut have this thing about using other peoples toilets allways have i didnt even use the toilets at school they scared me i tought my self to wait untill i get home i jut dont feel comfotable using other peoples toilets.

but i dont know how people can use other peoples toilets and leve them in such a mess
  • ArtymagsArtymags Posts: 18,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D

The loo does not have a basin in..

I tried a wooden spoon and it would not budge..
    So used a hanger

I have put a full bottle of bleach down there..

I was heaving, when I was fiddling, with his god damm poo..
    :eek:
    I hope you threw the wooden spoon away afterwards.
    For god's sake don't forget about it and absentmindedly use it to stir the soup later !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artymags wrote: »
    :eek:
    I hope you threw the wooden spoon away afterwards.
    For god's sake don't forget about it and absentmindedly use it to stir the soup later !

Nope - she made a splendid Christmas pudding which was the talk of the entire county!!! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cazza23 wrote: »
    Nope - she made a splendid Christmas pudding which was the talk of the entire county!!! :D:D:D

I bet they also talked about the new splendidly padded shoulders on the jacket she hung on the hanger too. :D
  • katiekookatiekoo Posts: 4,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this thread freaks me out! :eek: i hate sharing loos.

we have our own offices and on a couple of occasions clients have done something nasty in the loo (wiping a bum with a lovely white towel for instance!). i have a policy - if anyone who has done that is in again and asks to use the loo, IT. IS. OUT. OF. ORDER. luckily it only happened a couple of times but it is disgusting.

and also, years ago i worked in a cafe and a guy came in, ate his food and left. later someone went into the (one) loo. he had rubbed his poo all over the walls, the whb, the loo, and the floor. needless to say i refused to clean up.

people and poo. we need a jerry springer show on it. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that this thread has been re-inacted, it was always one of my favourites!

I think I posted in it earlier about the lovely occasion when my dishwasher engineer peed in my cloakroom toilet and left splashes all over the floor! Lovely, not! :D
  • version30version30 Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I soiled a lavatory,I would clean it up. I guess it was abnormal behaviour. Try some tipping a bucket of water down and some Parazone?

I would sue the company for the stress of finding your toilet soiled in such a bad way.

If he did not wash his hands,I would be worried about the germs on the packaging too.

sue the company, lol get a grip
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's probably still looking into it! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kind of related when I was arranging our wedding I read a story about a bride and groom. The groomsmen were all in kilts and everything was great until the best man sat on the bride and obviously hadn't wiped his wee botty properly hence one wedding dress complete with skidmarks down the front!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Funny thread, Talking about number 2, I only feel comfotable on my own toilet! Even though it is naturel, I dont want anyone else to know what Ive been doing in there, but if I have then I have to, flush the toilet at the same time lol :D
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly the same thing happened to me once OP. :cry:We were selling a car & 2 guys came to buy it. One asked if he could use the loo and he was in there ages. Even his mate seemed concerned.

I was thinking maybe he'd collapsed. Eventually he came out and off they went. DS went to use it and he came out immediately. :eek:

It was THE most foul smell ever and this guy hadn't opened a window or used the air freshener beside the loo. I have no idea if he washed his hands, but I was taking no chances. I washed all the flannels & towels, bath mat and bleached the toilet and sink .... after the smell had subsided!!:mad:

Filthy pigs:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kenneth Williams famously wouldn't let anyone use his loo - even when they were staying at his house. They had to go out to the nearest public loo. :D