Miley Cyrus - Cheap hag or hot ******

2»

Comments

• Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Unless it's Miley's way of wanting to create the most sexual image possible.

It looks nauseating and vile, not sexy, from the still pictures I've seen of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks nauseating and vile, not sexy, from the still pictures I've seen of it.

Agreed. It's yet another case of a trashy celebrity who makes me feel a bit ill. Seems like there are so many of these types around at the moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pop star acts hypersexual in an industry than demands women be hypersexual in order to make it to the top...why is everyone suddenly so outraged???? I don't get it.

She took it to a new level, I think. What's next? Someone literally having sex/masturbating on stage? I can't think of what else anyone can do to be more "controversial" than Miley's VMA performance at this point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    She's a desperate immature try hard. Like a 15 year old who thinks they'll suddenly become independent at 18...or someone who thinks being an adult is all about I CAN HAVE ALCOHOL. I CAN TAKE DRUGS. LOOK I'M PRETENDING TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIANT HAND.
  • VioletSummersVioletSummers Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been in the spotlight since the age of 13 and has been through recent stories of her fiance cheating on her. Pictures today of Liam looking very cosy and kissing another woman must be humiliating just days after they have split. I expect it's partly to keep people talking until the Bangerz release but also because she's pretty messed up now. She needs a break, poor girl.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    What do you think is she cheap or is she buzzing?

She's neither. She's actually a Larry Rudolph puppet. Just like Britney before her.
  • CreamPuffCreamPuff Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Pop star acts hypersexual in an industry than demands women be hypersexual in order to make it to the top...why is everyone suddenly so outraged???? I don't get it.

I don't see Adele acting that way and she's at the top. Out of interest how many male performers that night gave overtly sexual, near naked performances. She's actually doing herself a big disservice by agreeing to behave that way, she's basically saying her worth is all wrapped up in sex.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    For me it isn't the fact that she is naked on a wrecking ball that is so shocking, it is the licking of the mallet that is so gross....metal tastes horrible. I don’t care what symbolism she is going for, that is just wrong.
  • mirandawebmirandaweb Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her.

I think she's combining trying to find her adult stage persona with dealing with personal growth stuff in her off-stage life.

She's also doing it well. She seems to be constantly in the news. It's not a case of someone who nobody talks about anymore doing something shocking to get noticed - she's playing it more like Lady GaGa - or like Madonna in her earlier years. Some newsworthy 'shocking' behaviour and loads of publicity.

I wish her well.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want to call her 'Limey Citrus'.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    I want to call her 'Limey Citrus'.

Not British, is she?
  • Rip the TV EyeRip the TV Eye Posts: 1,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll simply say that she isn't to my taste and nor is her music.
  • nathanbrazilnathanbrazil Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    CreamPuff wrote: »
    I don't see Adele acting that way and she's at the top.

You've hit the nail on the head. By no means all, but the vast majority of US female pop stars seem to feel the need to dress like cheap hookers. They compound this mistake by projecting the fantasy of meaningless or adolescent sex to sell their inferior product.

None of the current top acts from the US could be described as classy, whereas Adele looks like a girl next door, dresses in a classy fashion, writes her own songs and sings better than Mariah Carey and co could ever manage!
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I don't get the big shock to be honest, all the young celebrity girls have done something or another to be considered "controversial"... Look at Madonna for example in her younger years she exposed her knockers in one of her videos and Kylie has been dancing with the camera practically fixed to her butt in some of her vids.

.....I really don't find Mylie that shocking!
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep thinking of that bloke who was on the extreme tattoos channel 4 documentary a few years ago with all the tattoos of her and what he thinks of her new persona. I googled it and found out! http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Divorcee-planning-20th-Miley-Cyrus-tattoo-despite/story-19716576-detail/story.html#axzz2fXlSox7W

(He 'cant stop watching' her VMA performance :o)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I gave one of them videos a thumbs down the other day because I thought the title was misleading and it bored me.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    Agreed. It's yet another case of a trashy celebrity who makes me feel a bit ill. Seems like there are so many of these types around at the moment.

Yeah. Madonna, Britney, Rihanna
    Zora wrote: »
    She took it to a new level, I think. What's next? Someone literally having sex/masturbating on stage? I can't think of what else anyone can do to be more "controversial" than Miley's VMA performance at this point.

See above
    She's a desperate immature try hard. Like a 15 year old who thinks they'll suddenly become independent at 18...or someone who thinks being an adult is all about I CAN HAVE ALCOHOL. I CAN TAKE DRUGS. LOOK I'M PRETENDING TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIANT HAND.

And Madonna is still doing this nearing the age of 60!
    She's been in the spotlight since the age of 13 and has been through recent stories of her fiance cheating on her. Pictures today of Liam looking very cosy and kissing another woman must be humiliating just days after they have split. I expect it's partly to keep people talking until the Bangerz release but also because she's pretty messed up now. She needs a break, poor girl.

Yes, I agree.
    dee123 wrote: »
    She's neither. She's actually a Larry Rudolph puppet. Just like Britney before her.

Let's hope she doesn't go down quite the same path as Britney.
    I don't see Adele acting that way and she's at the top. Out of interest how many male performers that night gave overtly sexual, near naked performances. She's actually doing herself a big disservice by agreeing to behave that way, she's basically saying her worth is all wrapped up in sex.

Like so many before her. Record companies know that sex sells records - unless you're Adele. & someone of her style is very, very rare.
    mirandaweb wrote: »
    I like her.

I think she's combining trying to find her adult stage persona with dealing with personal growth stuff in her off-stage life.

She's also doing it well. She seems to be constantly in the news. It's not a case of someone who nobody talks about anymore doing something shocking to get noticed - she's playing it more like Lady GaGa - or like Madonna in her earlier years. Some newsworthy 'shocking' behaviour and loads of publicity.

I wish her well.

Me too:)
    You've hit the nail on the head. By no means all, but the vast majority of US female pop stars seem to feel the need to dress like cheap hookers. They compound this mistake by projecting the fantasy of meaningless or adolescent sex to sell their inferior product.

None of the current top acts from the US could be described as classy, whereas Adele looks like a girl next door, dresses in a classy fashion, writes her own songs and sings better than Mariah Carey and co could ever manage!

Adele is a rarity to be fair.
    soapmania wrote: »
    I don't get the big shock to be honest, all the young celebrity girls have done something or another to be considered "controversial"... Look at Madonna for example in her younger years she exposed her knockers in one of her videos and Kylie has been dancing with the camera practically fixed to her butt in some of her vids.

.....I really don't find Mylie that shocking!

Quite. Sex and women and pop are always intrinsically linked - it's wrong - but that's how it is - and it won't change for a long time IMHO.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's an irritating try hard, and if I see that horrible white coated tongue hanging out once more, I shall be sick. :(
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see Adele acting that way and she's at the top.

Thankfully.
    Cyrus has gone past the Hana Montana phase. Those fans are now grown up.
    With her obvious lack of talent, she just has the sleaze route to go down.
  • StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the 'Lolita' thing. For money. Yuk.
  • Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I gave one of them videos a thumbs down the other day because I thought the title was misleading and it bored me.

I'm sure the guy is devastated.