The Closer

pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone know when the excellent, The Closer will be back on More4. I know that this is going to be the last series with Kyra in it. Don't know if they will continue without her.

Comments

• plateletplatelet Posts: 26,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pearlj wrote: »
    Anyone know when the excellent, The Closer will be back on More4. I know that this is going to be the last series with Kyra in it. Don't know if they will continue without her.

Has season 6 been shown over here yet?

Season 7 starts in July in the US. Then they are spinning off "Major Crimes" without her

sorry can't help with the dates
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I know of, More4 have only shown up to the end of season 4 of The Closer, which means we are way behind the US.

Don't know when it is coming back, but I wish it would be soon as I love this programme too :)
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love this show too. More 4 don't give any announcements about new season, it just appears. They repeated the last season they showed about a month ago. You just have to keep an eye out for it suddenly appearing.
  • grah2702grah2702 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Season 6 is out on R1 DVD tomorrow 21st June.:):):)
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    As far as I know of, More4 have only shown up to the end of season 4 of The Closer, which means we are way behind the US.

Don't know when it is coming back, but I wish it would be soon as I love this programme too :)

They showed Season 5, so we are only a year behind - which used to be the norm for US shows.