The Sanatorium (Part 8)

Comments

• JJJ_finlandJJJ_finland Posts: 9,044
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    Oh Josie hasnt really done anything......another silly article in NOW..of which there are various transcripts floating around....

but the silly bit this week...is in this weeks NOW ...John has a picture and a mention.

'''I wrote recently about someone from my past coming back into my life- cue a certain aussie saying I was talking about him. Well I wasn't - I wouldnt waste my column on him! Nuff said.''

and then someone has added a pic of John .

so in the same breath as saying she wouldnt mention him in her column...she already has...

Seems to me she said she wouldn't waste a column on him. And apparently she hasn't if she has just mentioned him ;)
    kfb wrote: »
    Hope you've all been reading in CT. They've had me in stitches all week. The panto news has sent them into hyper jokivity :D

Now that is sad. Why would they feel the need to joke about that? Don't they have anything better to do....? :rolleyes:

Seems to me that they have been harping about her work and magdeals drying up for two years now. And yet, there seems to be no end to it :p

Don't they look fools.:cool:

Whatever this panto is (I don't really even know what that is), why would they feel the need to joke about it? :rolleyes:

Everything she does has to be turned into a joke or something to be made fun of?

They have been slagging her off for being overweight for two years now (and don't try to say they haven't). And now that she has lost the weight.... that is sad and pathetic too?

Makes sense....:rolleyes:
    kfb wrote: »
    Has anyone seen the pics of Josie dressed in a skeleton costume?

According to that she's only lost 2 stone - which makes the joke in CT even funnier :p
    How sad that Josie had to lose all that weight to get this much attention? A long way from the lovable girl in BB.

Query: how do you play a genie when you don't fit the profile any more? ;)

So, she can't be lovable girl anymore now that she has lost the weight? And what do you mean she had to lose all the weight to get this much attention? In the media? She has been in the public eye now for over two years.

And I just saw the pictures of her retweeted on twitter. She looks bloody fantastic!! I think I'll use her as my inspiration to lose some weight myself too.... :cool:
    Forum Member
    bblover wrote: »
    Am i the only one that didn't watch any Star Wars movies?:eek:

Nope....

I haven't seen one Star Wars movie
    I haven't seen one Star Trek movie. I don't even know if there has been movies made of Star Trek.
    I haven't seen one James Bond movie
    and I haven't seen one Harry Potter movie.

:D

Btw, I asked you something about XFUSA yesterday? Did you see it?

And have you seen the first live from last night?
    Guess what, Britney was abysmal! :p
    Forum Member
    The new series of Dallas starts tommorrow here.

Is it any good?
    Should I watch it?

I'll propaply watch it. Even if it's not good :p
  • irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope....

I haven't seen one Star Trek movie. I don't even know if there has been movies made of Star Trek.

Snap..me neither:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is it any good?
    Should I watch it?

If there's nothing else on TV you can give it a go.....nothing to write home about.;)
    Forum Member
    Snap..me neither:)

And look how well we turned out.....:p
    Forum Member
    If there's nothing else on TV you can give it a go.....nothing to write home about.;)

But it could be nostalgic... For all times sake :p

3rd season of Downton Abbey also starts next tuesday.
    WOO HOO :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But it could be nostalgic... For all times sake :p

3rd season of Downton Abbey also starts next tuesday.
    WOO HOO :D

Ah! now your talking......enjoy:)
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Nope....

Btw, I asked you something about XFUSA yesterday? Did you see it?

And have you seen the first live from last night?
    Guess what, Britney was abysmal! :p

I watched some Bond movies:cool:

I watched the Harry Potter movies too:o

Really?Will have to go back and read:o

I read about it,she was wearing earplugs,and all she could say was amazing?:confused::D
    Forum Member

Is it any good?
    Should I watch it?

Lot's of twists,it is good,i'm watching too.!:)
    Forum Member
    bblover............ when ever you see this.....

TONIGHT is the NIGHT!!! :D

First live show of X Factor USA.
    This is the moment of truth for the playback-queen!! :D
    We will see how "well" she does speaking LIVE. We all know she can't sing live :D

Chanting:
    WILLIE JONES!!! WILLIE JONES!!! WILLIE JONES!!!:p

Not a lot can sing live,look at Madonna:DBut they're still the biggest starts in the music business...It's all about the tunes and likeability factor Heidi Hi:D
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a lot can sing live,look at Madonna:DBut they're still the biggest starts in the music business...It's all about the tunes and likeability factor Heidi Hi:D

Madonna had one extra thing - she changed her image all the time, from the very start she was a trend-setter, not a trend follower. That caught peoples' eyes and imaginations - and starring in Desperately Seeking Susan certainly helped her along too.
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Madonna had one extra thing - she changed her image all the time, from the very start she was a trend-setter, not a trend follower. That caught peoples' eyes and imaginations - and starring in Desperately Seeking Susan certainly helped her along too.

Yeah i agree,Lady Gaga is doing more or less the same thing...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never seen Harry Potter, never will.
    Haven't watched a Bond film since 1973 (Live and Let Die - but Roger Moore would put anybody off seeing Bond :D), never will.
    Haven't seen Lord of the Rings, never wanted to, never will.
    Same for Star Trek films, although I've seen all the TV episodes - my brother was a big fan, and well William Shatner back then - he was rather yummy :D

Star Wars ... well ladies, really ... back in 77 that was cutting edge film making, nobody had seen anything like it. I guess cause you are younger it's not the same for you.
    Forum Member
    Haven't watched a Bond film since 1973 (Live and Let Die - but Roger Moore would put anybody off seeing Bond :D), never will.
    Same for Star Trek films, although I've seen all the TV episodes - my brother was a big fan, and well William Shatner back then - he was rather yummy :D

Star Wars ... well ladies, really ... back in 77 that was cutting edge film making, nobody had seen anything like it. I guess cause you are younger it's not the same for you.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?:eek:Epic trilogy Mugsy:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IACGMOOH rumours so far are a couple of Olympians, somebody from TOWIE, ex-Corrie actress, singer Grace Jones (drama queen lol) and a Pussycat Doll.
    Forum Member

But Madonna at least SINGS live,
    even if she's not the best in it..... DUH :D

But Britney scams people with her lipsyncing ;)

And now she's judging people who sing live. Oh, the irony :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The difference being, for me, that I look at her and say 'I've seen it all before' lol.
    Forum Member
    IACGMOOH rumours so far are a couple of Olympians, somebody from TOWIE, ex-Corrie actress, singer Grace Jones (drama queen lol) and a Pussycat Doll.

TOWIE:Lauren Goodger?

Olympians?Mo Farrah?:D

Pussycat Doll:Kimberly?
    Forum Member

But she can sing her ass off live. ;)

I think though that Lady Gaga is even more weird than Madonna. Lady Gaga is just............... she's a WEIRDO!! :D

But because SHE CAN sing live, she is excused for her weirdoness :p
    Forum Member

BIB
    Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, that should not be on the list!!

THAT IS A MUST SEE :p
    Forum Member
    The difference being, for me, that I look at her and say 'I've seen it all before' lol.

You haven't.
    Madonna never arrived at an awards ceremony like this....

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/247328/GAGA-EGG.jpg

She's inside of the egg.

As I said.......... even more weird.... :D
    Forum Member
    But Madonna at least SINGS live,
    even if she's not the best in it..... DUH :D

But Britney scams people with her lipsyncing ;)

And now she's judging people who sing live. Oh, the irony :D

Not sure she never sang live before,i think it become more visible after her comeback,and she said she lost the confidence...

You can disagree though,she was and probably still is a big star,no matter what.:D

Yeah,it's like retro for you lol...This is the song i like most:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMVougGT7xI
    Forum Member
    Not sure she never sang live before,i think it become more visible after her comeback,and she said she lost the confidence...

You can disagree though,she was and probably still is a big star,no matter what.:D

Yeah,it's like retro for you lol...This is the song i like most:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMVougGT7xI

She never ever did a full concert singing everything live. That's scamming people... in my opinion.

The whole lipsyncing was brought to everyones attention already years ago, before her breakdown.

You can playback tv show performances, but when people pay 400€ to see you, YOU BETTER SING LIVE :D

And I don't know about her starpower, she has managed to get the XFUS ratings dooooown..... :eek: OOPS, bet the producers are kicking themselves for paying 15million to her :p
    Forum Member
    But she can sing her ass off live. ;)

I think though that Lady Gaga is even more weird than Madonna. Lady Gaga is just............... she's a WEIRDO!! :D

But because SHE CAN sing live, she is excused for her weirdoness :p

Yeah she is,i mean the meat costume she wore lol:DYeah,saw her on concert,in my room unfortunately:rolleyes::D
    BIB
    Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh, that should not be on the list!!

THAT IS A MUST SEE :p

YES YES YES:D
This discussion has been closed.