• BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's Badlands?

Deserty sort of place :)
  • LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Already disappointed. I thought it would turn my Springfield into the Wild West. Like with the superhero update and he Christmas ones. Not just allow me to make the floor sand coloured.
  • heyrehairheyrehair Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Badlands is here, and some new job management options, but it's glitchy for me.

The newest land tiles on the east of the map aren't allowing proper placement of land/dirt/roads etc.

I've not checked the EA forum yet, but am sure they will put a patch in place.

Otherwise this looks like it could be a good one. I've already moved some of the old stuff like cactus patches, stonecutter monument and fort sensible as these seem to fit well with the new stuff.
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,419
    Forum Member
    The new update has been really glitchy for me so far also. It's completely messed up my daily challenges as I now don't have any icons, rewards or even any tasks visible. I've just got the 'Go to' box but when I click nothing happens. Hopefully a patch is sorted soon.

I am loving the new quest icons though, makes it a lot easier to find characters when they have completed a job instead of searching all around my town!
  • Duncan_StylesDuncan_Styles Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Not had any glitches so far on either IOS or Android.
  • PuckyPucky Posts: 4,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heyrehair wrote: »
    Well Badlands is here, and some new job management options, but it's glitchy for me.

The newest land tiles on the east of the map aren't allowing proper placement of land/dirt/roads etc.

I've not checked the EA forum yet, but am sure they will put a patch in place.

Otherwise this looks like it could be a good one. I've already moved some of the old stuff like cactus patches, stonecutter monument and fort sensible as these seem to fit well with the new stuff.

I'm getting the glitch with the new land tiles, I can place buildings if they're on the edge of the older land, but can't put roads or dirt on them.

Liking the look of this one so far, and I agree about the new icons, much easier!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glitch patched for those of you that may not have checke.d
  • CardioCortezCardioCortez Posts: 11,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Each day I open the game now, it says my phone is full and doesn't open. Having to delete more and more off my phone to make room for it. Why does it keep doing that? I'm not adding anything to my storage so I don't understand how one day it has enough space and the next day it doesn't. It all happened since this update and I may end up having to delete the game as I literally have no space left.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Each day I open the game now, it says my phone is full and doesn't open. Having to delete more and more off my phone to make room for it. Why does it keep doing that? I'm not adding anything to my storage so I don't understand how one day it has enough space and the next day it doesn't. It all happened since this update and I may end up having to delete the game as I literally have no space left.

Can you not a cache cleaner app? Clears loads for me. Or add a memory card?
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else keep getting all these random past questlines appearing? I've just had it happen again and got a Whacking Day 2016 update and there is whacking day stuff available to buy. Before this I've also got free donuts too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Does anyone else keep getting all these random past questlines appearing? I've just had it happen again and got a Whacking Day 2016 update and there is whacking day stuff available to buy. Before this I've also got free donuts too!

Not had this, wouldn't mind more free donuts though :)
  • JimezJimez Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    I had something come through a while back from Thanksgiving.
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »

There is a Whacking Day mini event being released next week so maybe you got it early for some reason? They are releasing the old items from the WD event (still the best event to date).
  • GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone got any secret tips on how to find the big bad bandit? Is it just a case of looking till you do find him? I seem to be looking for ages for him every day.
    Forum Member
    Gogfumble wrote: »
    Anyone got any secret tips on how to find the big bad bandit? Is it just a case of looking till you do find him? I seem to be looking for ages for him every day.

I do the filter thing, makes it easier as you can see behind the buildings etc. I just leave the character one on so they stand out. Not much else you can really do.
    Forum Member
    Mini whacking day update today, you receive a free western snake :) plus few returning items.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    Mini whacking day update today, you receive a free western snake :) plus few returning items.

Loved whacking day. Shame it was never mentioned again in the episodes. I think a way to improve the show would be to revisit old storylines to combat some criticism of the show only copying other shows and stories now.

Imagine another whacking day or monorail return. How about the stonecutters reforming or the crazy babysitter coming back? I'd like to see where they take things. Anyway that's probably off topic enough.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Level 60 now available. But be aware it's the final level...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »

Sad that they're stopping the level upgrades, but happy it's not finishing on 59! The very small OCD part of my brain hates it being on 59!
    Forum Member
    Pucky wrote: »
    Sad that they're stopping the level upgrades, but happy it's not finishing on 59! The very small OCD part of my brain hates it being on 59!

Same! Level 60 is a nice solid round number to have as the final level update. I'm not really that fussed that this is the last one, it's been months since the last. They seem to be focusing more on events now, which I much prefer.
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not *actually* the final level - you can still level up (which happens when you fill up the XP bar), it just doesn't mean anything.
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Started again with a new world, please feel free to add me, MrHThompson I'll try and visit towns daily :)

PJ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »

However, if you click on the Googolplex, and then play a movie there's different films at levels 65, 70, 75, 80, 85 & 90.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's probably the final level for now.

My game won't open again saying I've got no memory but I've already done the Level 60 update and had played it since. It seems to happen overnight and I had to delete the game and reinstall to play. I'm going to try the clear cache thing now suggested further up. It's doing my head in having to delete texts, songs, pictures and apps to try and make room.
  • EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pucky wrote: »
    However, if you click on the Googolplex, and then play a movie there's different films at levels 65, 70, 75, 80, 85 & 90.
    It's probably the final level for now.

Levelling up still exists - there's just no new characters or buildings anymore. (They will still be more to come - but it'll be in the form of mini-events (like the Deep Space Homer one in January) or full events (like the current Wild West one).)

And, for information, levels go up to 939.