Big Brother Australia - Episode 15 - 24 September - Nominations - 11.40am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Gemma has been shown the door, can't see how it was bullying though according to a small number of viewers on the Daily Fail Australia site

Back to today as we move into the next round of nominations and the pairs have been scrapped

You can watch it all unfold right here - http://bbaustralia2014.blogspot.co.uk/p/live-stream-of-big-brother-australia.html

Comments

• richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good mix of HM's up for nomination this week. Makes it interesting too. I feel
    Priya
    might be at risk.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked individual nominations, it really tells you how people are thinking. A nice mix up for eviction too so should make for a good week and eviction. I certainly know who I want gone...

BB played Lawson's power play really well. Those are the types of nominations powers I like because you actually have to think about what you want to do and it gives you an advantage without being too much in your favour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of Lawson, we haven't seen him make any big decisions yet as the power housemate so am wondering what might happen the remainder of this week. Both Katie & Priya and Dion & Jason made some important game playing decisions. Lawson seems pretty clued up so I'll be interested to see his decision on whatever it is.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought
    Priya
    would get the most votes. I was suprised
    Dion
    was up. Then again I haven't seen him bond to much with anybody not sure who he's closest to.
  • piparrotpiparrot Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was that furry puppet thing that popped up during noms?
    I've seen it a couple of time now
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up. I'm so happy they ended the pairs twist so soon, it really hampered my enjoyment of the first week or so, and of the first nominations. Now, we truly get to see who each individual really wants to nominate. It feels like the BB Aus I love is back! :)

As much as I didn't want Gemma to be evicted, her leaving made nominations interesting for me. We'd have just seen a lot of "Four points to Gemma" I assume, but instead it was illuminating into certain relationships that I didn't know much about, it was interesting to shine a light on tensions and annoyances that I didn't know were there.

I really hope
    Priya
    stays (preferably with the most votes), and that
    Travis
    is evicted.

* I wasn't going to spoiler my post, since this is the nominations episode discussion thread, but others did so... :blush::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just caught up. I'm so happy they ended the pairs twist so soon, it really hampered my enjoyment of the first week or so, and of the first nominations. Now, we truly get to see who each individual really wants to nominate. It feels like the BB Aus I love is back! :)

As much as I didn't want Gemma to be evicted, her leaving made nominations interesting for me. We'd have just seen a lot of "Four points to Gemma" I assume, but instead it was illuminating into certain relationships that I didn't know much about, it was interesting to shine a light on tensions and annoyances that I didn't know were there.

I really hope
    Priya
    stays (preferably with the most votes), and that
    Travis
    is evicted.

* I wasn't going to spoiler my post, since this is the nominations episode discussion thread, but others did so... :blush::D

I added spoiler tags to mine as I wasn't sure if anyone was lurking who might not have watched it yet. Old habits die hard I guess! :D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    piparrot wrote: »
    What was that furry puppet thing that popped up during noms?
    I've seen it a couple of time now

Timmy, who runs the stream, sometimes does that

Completely harmless :)
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully this week the public change their voting habits and get rid of a bore (Dion or Cat) otherwise this season will begin to sink.

And Lawson's power given to him by the producers/Tim was a joke, 12 points and able to see the results of what he did as well. No doubt I'm supposed to support Lawson but I actually don't.
  • piparrotpiparrot Posts: 14,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Timmy, who runs the stream, sometimes does that

Completely harmless :)

Thanks Richie, was weird but funny lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    starry wrote: »
    Hopefully this week the public change their voting habits and get rid of a bore (Dion or Cat) otherwise this season will begin to sink.

And Lawson's power given to him by the producers/Tim was a joke, 12 points and able to see the results of what he did as well. No doubt I'm supposed to support Lawson but I actually don't.

That's the norm for nomination superpowers from preview series. In some weeks they have been able to see the whole order and then decided so this was a fair alternative for him to have to pay to do it.

Was really entertaining to see how he would use it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also thought it was a big editing 'tell' when they showed us that whole segment featuring Cat so that it would justify the fact that she received as many nomination votes as she did, otherwise the viewers would be questioning why.

I think it was a big over-reaction by everyone. If anything, it should have been Katie/Lisa getting those points but I guess the others were waiting for Cat to slip up so they had a reason to nominate her
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie hit the nail on the head when she was talking about Lawson, he does do every thing he can to make himself look better, so if and when he is up for eviction the Australian voting public will remember when good old Lawson the friendly magician.

Did not want to take 20k without a single thought, and gave 5k to the house pauper Jake or Jakie as he has become for some reason, and for the other things he has done in the house and now his nominations, fair enough he does what he wants and plays the game how he likes, but it is so obvious he is taking the Mother Teresa approach, I would like to see him follow Travis out of the house, not a fan of ether of them
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup he tries really hard I noticed, but I still like him as a person. I'm not gonna fault him for playing the game unlike some of them