Doc Martin (Part 6 — Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reviews and encouragement Mutley and ozfan. :):):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    madmother wrote: »
    Thanks for the reviews and encouragement Mutley and ozfan. :):):)

Thanks for the fanfic - I've been hanging out for some new fiction to read, and yours has been well worth the wait. :) By the way, what are you doing visiting the forum - you've got fiction you're supposed to be writing !! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ozfan18 wrote: »
    Thanks for the fanfic - I've been hanging out for some new fiction to read, and yours has been well worth the wait. :) By the way, what are you doing visiting the forum - you've got fiction you're supposed to be writing !! :)

Ooh! You nag, you. :D:D:D:D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just started chapter 5 and to save me watching the episode - Janet Saul is the nice one and Beth Saul is the nasty one? Yes?
    Forum Member
    I've just started chapter 5 and to save me watching the episode - Janet Saul is the nice one and Beth Saul is the nasty one? Yes?

Beth is the nice one - remember she kept saying "Janet said" this and "Janet said" that, and Doc Martin said "Janet says way too much". Or something similar. I'm off to bed, hope to see the next chapter in the morning :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ozfan18 wrote: »
    Beth is the nice one - remember she kept saying "Janet said" this and "Janet said" that, and Doc Martin said "Janet says way too much". Or something similar. I'm off to bed, hope to see the next chapter in the morning :)

Of course. Thank you. :):):)
    Sleep well. :)
  • TantraceciliaTantracecilia Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hahahah love that bit ....."janet said........far too much!".....:D:D
    now you are bringing the spooky old bat into the story??? is this a halloween special????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hahahah love that bit ....."janet said........far too much!".....:D:D
    now you are bringing the spooky old bat into the story??? is this a halloween special????

Wait and see. (Mwhahahahahaha)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait and see. (Mwhahahahahaha)

i'm afraid......i'm very afraid!!! :eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 5 is loading now. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 5 is loading now. :)

Come on, MM, you could at least have given us a clue by telling us the colour of the eyes :D you're very good at evil cliffhangers:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sendibo wrote: »
    Come on, MM, you could at least have given us a clue by telling us the colour of the eyes :D you're very good at evil cliffhangers:rolleyes:

yes!!!!....and I think she will leave us just there for today!:eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes!!!!....and I think she will leave us just there for today!:eek::eek:

Evil cliffhangers? Me?
    There is only one possible response to that: Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evil cliffhangers? Me?
    There is only one possible response to that: Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

*gives evils*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *gives evils*

I don't know. I'm just not appreciated round here. [sulks]
    And I've done another chapter. :D:D;):p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member
    Now i have to save fanfic.net to my "favorites" and I have so many "favorites" already!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsWindy1 wrote: »
    Now i have to save fanfic.net to my "favorites" and I have so many "favorites" already!

Just get rid of any that aren't to do with DM. Easy. :D:D:p
  • whalewhale Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent Consequences MM can't wait for Chpt. 7 as well as the others you have a gift...

Watched the ep. in Series 4 this week when the BT kissed him at his front door and when they did the close up the lipstick was on his lips and then the next shot was lower down on his chin, continuity ha, but not as bad as the "ice cream cornet"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whale wrote: »
    Excellent Consequences MM can't wait for Chpt. 7 as well as the others you have a gift...

Watched the ep. in Series 4 this week when the BT kissed him at his front door and when they did the close up the lipstick was on his lips and then the next shot was lower down on his chin, continuity ha, but not as bad as the "ice cream cornet"

Thx. :):)
    They should hire you to do their continuity. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, if you insist on doing evil laughs at us :rolleyes::D
    Lol'd at the hypochondriac bit :D Still no sign of LG though :(

I didn't notice the ice-cream bit - what went wrong there?
    Forum Member

Thanks, I did - then woke up to see 2 more chapters of Consequences in my email notifications. Great work, hope you keep updating. :)
  • whalewhale Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The ice cream cornet Sen was in a previous series, or the "special" where LG pushes it into his forehead, in the first scene it is in the middle, then the next it is off to one side and then back again I think to the middle. Very obvious when you see it.

Are you okay TC as I heard there was another earthquake in Chile, hope everyone is safe.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you okay TC as I heard there was another earthquake in Chile, hope everyone is safe.

just a little aftershock here.....5.9 magnitud on the coast and less than that here where I live so just a little shake.... I was worried because is the first one I felt in a month and I was missing them already :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ice cream cornet Sen was in a previous series, or the "special" where LG pushes it into his forehead, in the first scene it is in the middle, then the next it is off to one side and then back again I think to the middle. Very obvious when you see it.

Talking about continuity!!...did anyone notice the furry microphone that appears on the midwife crisis episode? or it was just me (and that would be unbelievable)....minute 11 aprox....DM is leaving from a house call with that girl have a little baby called darren and LG and the midwife stop to see the baby and DM ask her (LG) about if she is taking the antibiotics.....and there is the furry microphone showing from below at DM's side .....
    is not that I'm into look for this things (lets face it i never catch those details) .....is just that it was very visible at least for me:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gerco, are you going to move your fics across so people can read them? :):)

yep, can do, thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.