Doc Martin (Part 6 — Spoilers)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wahooo:D:Dguess it's been party time then .:cool::cool: Lots of time for writing now then :):)

Not really a party person, I just spend a lot of time on the computer :cool: Yes, lots of writing happening, I've got it all planned out now :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh wow Sen - absolutely breathtaking
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunanglais wrote: »
    oh wow Sen - absolutely breathtaking

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanfic updated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sendibo wrote: »
    Fanfic updated.

Lovely, lovely, lovely - but so sad :cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely, lovely, lovely - but so sad :cry::cry:

Unfortunately it's a tough time to make happy, I think I'll have to leave the happiness to you guys - or at least a bit later on :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately it's a tough time to make happy, I think I'll have to leave the happiness to you guys - or at least a bit later on :(

I think you're doing a fantastic job. We all know the happiness will come, but this time period is particularly sad. They really didn't cover it in the series, so your story is very appropriate.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Fair point I suppose:( I should be ready to upload my next chapter tmrw morning- everyone will be spoilt with so much to read :D:D MM, TC are you going to join in too?;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Portwenn59 wrote: »
    I think you're doing a fantastic job. We all know the happiness will come, but this time period is particularly sad. They really didn't cover it in the series, so your story is very appropriate.:)
    Fair point I suppose:( I should be ready to upload my next chapter tmrw morning- everyone will be spoilt with so much to read :D:D MM, TC are you going to join in too?;);)
    Great :) Next bit for New Beginnings?
  • TantraceciliaTantracecilia Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no ideas here ......I have my head empty this days, that's not totally true....I have some ideas but thanks to MM not related to DM..... :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no ideas here ......I have my head empty this days, that's not totally true....I have some ideas but thanks to MM not related to DM..... :rolleyes:

Do tell, I'm intrigued :confused::confused:;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do tell, I'm intrigued :confused::confused:;);)

by PM ;)
    Forum Member
    The Series 4 DVD just came out here in the US and I noticed a change in episode 6 - Midwife Crisis. When Marigold and Bert are in her vehicle going up a hill with the beautiful scenery in the background, she starts singing Tammy Wynette's, "Stand by your Man" in the original production. In this new DVD they have some kind of country music playing in the background, but Marigold isn't singing. I wonder if there's a copyright issue with the song? Just interesting tidbits that you notice when you watch something a hundred million times!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would love to be able to say yes but Sunday is looking like the earliest. :(
    Absolutely insane week - tomorrow night will be my sixth night out in a row.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madmother wrote: »
    I would love to be able to say yes but Sunday is looking like the earliest. :(
    Absolutely insane week - tomorrow night will be my sixth night out in a row.

Ah well, at least you're not sitting at home twiddling your thumbs ;):cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Series 4 DVD just came out here in the US and I noticed a change in episode 6 - Midwife Crisis. When Marigold and Bert are in her vehicle going up a hill with the beautiful scenery in the background, she starts singing Tammy Wynette's, "Stand by your Man" in the original production. In this new DVD they have some kind of country music playing in the background, but Marigold isn't singing. I wonder if there's a copyright issue with the song? Just interesting tidbits that you notice when you watch something a hundred million times!:D

Ha ha, yes they changed the music when the children are doing their dancing too, in the last episode. Sounds awful now. As you say, must be a copyright thing. Don't know who they get to do the sub titles either, cos in S3 when Holly says to Louisa 'your boyfriends got a bob or two', the subtitle says 'your boyfriends got a bobble too' I only watch these things for researching, you understand :o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah well, at least you're not sitting at home twiddling your thumbs ;):cool:

I would really love to have time for a bit of twiddling. :D:D;):p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madmother wrote: »
    I would really love to have time for a bit of twiddling. :D:D;):p

so i must be a twiddling pro!!! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chapter 5 of New Beginnings now uploaded :):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 341
    Forum Member

Really enjoying the fanfiction everyone, thanks for sharing it :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Awww, absolutely lovely :)
    Forum Member

GS, what a lovely chapter. You really know the characters. Thanks for uploading. By the way, when I couldn't sleep last night I watched the last episode of Series 4 on the new DVD and that so-called music they put with the children's dance was rubbish!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ozfan18 wrote: »
    Really enjoying the fanfiction everyone, thanks for sharing it :)
    Awww, absolutely lovely :)

Thanks a lot :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GS, what a lovely chapter. You really know the characters. Thanks for uploading. By the way, when I couldn't sleep last night I watched the last episode of Series 4 on the new DVD and that so-called music they put with the children's dance was rubbish!:eek:

Glad you enjoyed the chapter.:) It was fun to write :D

Yes it almost sounds as if they've made it sound like just a mixture of notes so bad that no one would want to say 'that's my tune & you copied it' because no one would want to admit to it! :o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 455
    Forum Member

I love being spoilt this way!
This discussion has been closed.