Lauren Harries Is A Hooker?

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    Lauren Harries didn't even go through the proper process for gender reassignment. Her mother convinced Lauren that she was a woman trapped in a mans body. The mother *counselled* her and signed off on paperwork using a fake identity and fake qualifications granted by the fake university that is the Harries homestead in Cardiff. .

Is this true? Where did you read that?

There's a very cautious approach taken in the UK to gender reassignment... bearing in mind the Harries family's infamy for their made-up qualifications and cloud-cuckoo-land "authority", only the most stupid surgeon in the world would take their word for it!

I sincerely hope that the media as a WHOLE take note of the This Morning farago and don't ask Lauren to represent any of us ever again.

In many ways, I wish I had the guts to do it myself, but I don't.
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    It was documented mainly by Keith Allen as part of the tv show he did on Lauren and the Harries clan. Other news outlets and bloggers have also written about it. And Lauren herself has said a number of contradictory things on the subject - but has incriminated her mother with some of her comments to the press over the years - like telling the Guardian it was her mother who had realised Lauren was really a girl and it transpired that she had been taken to doctors when she was a young child because as James she seemed effeminate. In another she says it was a chance comment by someone in a supermarket that made her realise she was really a woman. The mother seems to have always related to her son as a girl for her own peculiar reasons. Now she has the daughter she always wanted.

Max Clifford was reported to have done deals for the money for the surgery in a private hospital. The Harries family were byond broke and the father in jail for fraud and arson, I think, when the sex change happened. From beginning to end when you research Lauren Harries there is too much that just isn't credible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Good gawd....what a bloody mess... Can Max Clifford not organise her to emigrate?
    Forum Member
    She was supposed to be moving to LA a while back in a bid for independence and to get away from the cold, cruel GBP... Lauren and her clan are quite infamous here in Cardiff, bless them.

But Hollyweird is the last place she should move to if a move ever happens.
  • Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    It was documented mainly by Keith Allen as part of the tv show he did on Lauren and the Harries clan. Other news outlets and bloggers have also written about it. And Lauren herself has said a number of contradictory things on the subject - but has incriminated her mother with some of her comments to the press over the years - like telling the Guardian it was her mother who had realised Lauren was really a girl and it transpired that she had been taken to doctors when she was a young child because as James she seemed effeminate. In another she says it was a chance comment by someone in a supermarket that made her realise she was really a woman. The mother seems to have always related to her son as a girl for her own peculiar reasons. Now she has the daughter she always wanted.

Max Clifford was reported to have done deals for the money for the surgery in a private hospital. The Harries family were byond broke and the father in jail for fraud and arson, I think, when the sex change happened. From beginning to end when you research Lauren Harries there is too much that just isn't credible.

If all this is true, then it's truly awful. :eek::eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys for clearing up who she is. I DO remember the strange geeky boy on Wogan all those years ago. Blimey! Who'd have thought....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    I went to college with her, she was a real drama queen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously, would you? Could you?

One in her pink and one in her stink.
    LMFAO.:D:o
    Forum Member
    The whole Keith Allen "Little Lady Fauntleroy" documentary is online so anyone who hasn't seen it can see I wasn't lying in my earlier posts. Lauren Harries 's parents, Mum especially, should be done for fraud & abuse.

http://t.co/W6E9eYLX9l
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't watched the interview but it seems to me that many people I have known and heard of having gender reassignment are actually extremely vulnerable and unstable people. The fact that Lauren is a living example, in my opinion, should make surgeons and doctors stop being so trigger happy with gender re-assignment and maybe try to address the deeper rooted issues of why this person felt 'different' and decided it must be down to their sexuality. It's an easy hole to fall into if you feel really uncomfortable with yourself from a young age and start grasping at straws. Also, there was a docu recently which blatantly exposed the fact that some people who had began to question their gender feelings were hand held through the process and walked into reassignment by all those trained professsionals who work in the industry, only to realise later that they want to change back again. Seems to me they NEED those clients or they'd be out of a job.

Notwithstanding, respect and best wishes to anyone genuinely going through the trauma of needing gender reassignment or having successfully done so and feeling satisfied with the situation.

knowing someone who has had gender reassignment that's not the impression that I get - they make very sure that's what you want and make you live as the gender you are changing into for quite some time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole Keith Allen "Little Lady Fauntleroy" documentary is online so anyone who hasn't seen it can see I wasn't lying in my earlier posts. Lauren Harries 's parents, Mum especially, should be done for fraud & abuse.

http://t.co/W6E9eYLX9l

Wow just wow :eek: what strange people, they certainly made a good job of screwing their kids heads up and I agree they should be done for fraud, dont care much for Keith Allen but think he did a good job, he lost it a bit at the end, but who could blame him.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Wow just wow :eek: what strange people, they certainly made a good job of screwing their kids heads up and I agree they should be done for fraud, dont care much for Keith Allen but think he did a good job, he lost it a bit at the end, but who could blame him.

I think we would all lose it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching that documentary. Flipping heck! 'Thatcher's child has become Mrs Thatcher'. I'm puzzled by Lauren. So very needy and insecure on Celebrity Big Brother. No obvious talents, but a wish for fame.