Options

Michelle Heaton

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Queen MaryQueen Mary Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    She also reveals at the end that she wants one homosexual baby! Words quite literally fail me!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Mary wrote:
    What a boring time they had on their honeymoon simply because they couldn't "be themselves" with cameras following their every move. What really was the point?
    £££$$$ money was the point!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Silly me. I should have known :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it for the first time tonight and thought they came across all right to be honest( apart from her strange accent).
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is thoroughly childish, self centred and vile. He is a complete sap for putting up with her tantrums. Their honeymoon was about as romantic and meaningful as a wet weekend in Slough.

They're like a low grade Katie and Peter Andre - a little more fake bake and silicone needed before they're quite in the same league though.
  • Options
    LippincoteLippincote Posts: 7,132
    Forum Member
    I agree with all you say Prumeister. And what a toxic relationship, with her manipulating him by throwing strops at the slightest provocation (well, at no provocation) and him having to dance around placating her. Rinse and repeat for the next four decades. Absolutely ghastly.

I thought the edit of the final moments was hilarious. Michelle: "I want three babies. A girl, so I can dress her up, a boy so he can play football with him, and a gay so I can dress him up too." :eek: :eek: :eek:

Followed immediately by his song over the titles... "Unforgettable".

Yeh, and for all the wrong reasons. :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I like her and I think the comment about the baby was very tongue in cheek. She is bossy and a bit OCD, she admits that...he is a wet blanket and really offers nothing in that relationship but a smile. If it fails it'll be because of his lack of support and his foot and mouth disease...oh and his wandering willy, because he WILL cheat on her you know, I can feel it in my bones! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing that's nice about Michelle are her boobs, that's about it . . . .
    She's a goddamn fruitcake of the highest order.

The other members of LibertyX must be so embarrassed by her, Why any bloke would want to marry her, is beyond me . . . .

It'll never last . . .

Also, she's got kankles.
  • Options
    PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Highly illuminating series into how they really are, can't say I have changed my opinion of her from before, but I didn't expect to end up disliking Andy - what a prat!

How they think that is a successful relationship is beyond me, all they do is argue and fight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am absolutely loving this series - how vile is she? At first I felt sorry for Andy but then I just thought he should go and grow some balls (but make sure a Thai massage girl "who all look the same" doesnt touch them!!!). Basically, he has married his sister - Lisa and Michellethey look the same, they are cheap and spoilt and orange. I wonder if his mum has that same personality because he seems to love being around it - being spoken to like a child.

She sulk and he gives in and you can almost hear Supernanny saying 'dont give in, you're the grown up, dont run after her and console - leave her to stew' but he always runs after her with his tail between his legs! he clearly LOVES it..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    darls3000 wrote:
    I am absolutely loving this series - how vile is she? At first I felt sorry for Andy but then I just thought he should go and grow some balls (but make sure a Thai massage girl "who all look the same" doesnt touch them!!!). Basically, he has married his sister - Lisa and Michellethey look the same, they are cheap and spoilt and orange. I wonder if his mum has that same personality because he seems to love being around it - being spoken to like a child.

She sulk and he gives in and you can almost hear Supernanny saying 'dont give in, you're the grown up, dont run after her and console - leave her to stew' but he always runs after her with his tail between his legs! he clearly LOVES it..

She is the breadwinner! He doesn't have a job and relies on her for his very existence!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    1st time I watched it was last night
    f**king vile pair - they deserve each other
    seem to think that everything they do has to be done for the camera to extend their 15 mins of fame

Desperate TV :(
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both awful - but Michelle is just hideous! How tacky that ITV think they can eke an entire series out of this empty and vacuous pair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Admittedly it was stringing it out to do a whole ep on the honeymoon when that should have been a 5 minute part of the show but I still would like to see Andy bloody stand up for himself. yes, she's the breadwinner as she keeps pointing out but come on Andy, apply ofr a proper job. Accept that your X Factor days are gone and get grafting!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So why doesn't he just get a job if they're both whingeing about Michelle being the breadwinner? :rolleyes:

The last time I saw him do anything was when he made a prat of himself on Five's All Star Talent Show - and he couldn't even win that!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,583
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote:
    So why doesn't he just get a job if they're both whingeing about Michelle being the breadwinner? :rolleyes:

The last time I saw him do anything was when he made a prat of himself on Five's All Star Talent Show - and he couldn't even win that!!
    Please tell me he didn't sing :eek: :D:o
  • Options
    PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He did a crappy magic trick that any of us could have done with ten minutes practice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But why does he insist on dragging out his "15" minutes of fame? He was never famous to start with :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please tell me he didn't sing :eek: :D:o

From what I remember of him singing in the past, he is no worse than many of the X Factor squad :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkvelvet wrote:
    He did a crappy magic trick that any of us could have done with ten minutes practice.
    *whispers* how did he do that? :o
  • Options
    the demon dogthe demon dog Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    Queen Mary wrote:
    She also reveals at the end that she wants one homosexual baby! Words quite literally fail me!

that is as repulsive as saying sorry I don't want my baby cause its healthy , i would prefer a sick one. At the time a baby is born it has no idea about sexuality, people come into their sexuality and preferneces during their teens and it is quite insulting to hetro and homsexuals to bang on about homsexual babies, you have a child and you love in for who and what it is and what it becomes.
    Michelle Heaton is a shallow insipid woman who needs to grow up and get some brains or better still have the operation to get the brains removed from her ass and into her head where they should be. :mad:
  • Options
    the demon dogthe demon dog Posts: 190
    Forum Member
    darls3000 wrote:
    Admittedly it was stringing it out to do a whole ep on the honeymoon when that should have been a 5 minute part of the show but I still would like to see Andy bloody stand up for himself. yes, she's the breadwinner as she keeps pointing out but come on Andy, apply ofr a proper job. Accept that your X Factor days are gone and get grafting!

Breadwinner oh sorry i misread and thought you said she was micheal winner, apart from the boobs she does look like him in a good light, in a bad light she is grotbags. :D:D:D