Options

Danity Kane - DK3

2»

Comments

• Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I managed to download the album and holy Jesus hold me, this album is incredible, only 10 tracks but every song feels like it should be there, it flows so well and the album is one of the most cohesive Pop/RnB albums I have ever heard. If this really is their final album then at least it's a superb one.
  • Options
    MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Only just gone on the website where I download my music from and saw Danity Kane's album. Had to download it instantly and sync it to my iPod so I can listen to it on the way to work tomorrow. Excited.

I hope I enjoy it, I've been trying hard not to play any of the songs that have gradually leaked. As there's only 10 songs I wanted it to be as fresh as possible.... well apart from Rhythm Of Love lol, I couldn't help myself.

I still want the physical, but guess I'll just have to wait. Not paying £20 for it. i did that for the Welcome To The Dollhouse, not gonna do it again.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    MikePJB wrote: »
    Only just gone on the website where I download my music from and saw Danity Kane's album. Had to download it instantly and sync it to my iPod so I can listen to it on the way to work tomorrow. Excited.

I hope I enjoy it, I've been trying hard not to play any of the songs that have gradually leaked. As there's only 10 songs I wanted it to be as fresh as possible.... well apart from Rhythm Of Love lol, I couldn't help myself.

I still want the physical, but guess I'll just have to wait. Not paying £20 for it. i did that for the Welcome To The Dollhouse, not gonna do it again.

im just going to have to go all out and pay the 20. atleast i get a download with it aswell i suppose on amazon.
    but i need physically CD's. the sound quality for me just doesnt compare
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    im just going to have to go all out and pay the 20. atleast i get a download with it aswell i suppose on amazon.
    but i need physically CD's. the sound quality for me just doesnt compare

I'm using the amazon seller "all your music", I always buy imports from them, far cheaper and the CD usually arrives within about 10-12 days so it's not too long.