Options

Amiibo so where have you pre ordered yours?

2»

Comments

• Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nintendo are really messing up. Why are they even still releasing new waves?! They need to bloody catch up with the previous waves first.

Amiibo wave 3, which hasn't even been released, have fully sold out at Gamestop in the US.
  • Options
    Scrufox86Scrufox86 Posts: 838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Nintendo are really messing up. Why are they even still releasing new waves?! They need to bloody catch up with the previous waves first.

Amiibo wave 3, which hasn't even been released, have fully sold out at Gamestop in the US.

Hmm yes Nintendo have messed up there. I suppose due to the US being larger when compared to the UK and Japan it is affecting people over there more? I know the UK has issues with Villager, Little Mac and Wii Fit Trainer to varying degrees. Right from the start Villager was nowhere to be seen, Fit Trainer was able to be found online but I never saw any in stores and Little Mac appears to be the rarest in the UK as that was sold out even before pre-orders were opened. I waited for the ability to pre-order Little Mac but as soon as the websites allowed I got to the checkout and it gave some rubbish message about not being in stock when it was still showing as available for others to order. Now I don't want multiples I just want one of each amiibo but it is annoying these people who buy so many just to rip genuine people off.

Having not heard of any more waves after 3A and 3B (just wave 3 for Japan) I hope Nintendo is going to concentrate on producing more of waves 1-3 figures before releasing wave 4.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 new Amiibo ranges announced, including Robin, Lucina, Pac-Man, Wario, Ness, and Charizard.
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh I must have Charizard!! :cool:
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    2 new Amiibo ranges announced, including Robin, Lucina, Pac-Man, Wario, Ness, and Charizard.

Ma poor wallet! :(

(I'm just waiting for them to start firing out all the bloody Pokemon) :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just ordered metaknight, toonlink & that fat bird with the hammer from playasia & there processing for dispatch right now! :) ... Be quick guys & gals! ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    I just ordered metaknight, toonlink & that fat bird with the hammer from playasia & there processing for dispatch right now! :) ... Be quick guys & gals! ;-)

Wow i just mention no new waves have been announced and days later wave 4 and new super Mario series wave come along lol. And yes it has taken them long enough getting that Charizard Amiibo out I cannot wait for it. Oh and I am still waiting to pre order shulk and Rosalina but no luck. Hopefully I can get a rosalina from tesco on release day if no pre order luck. Anyone got any idea when we can pre order wave 4 and the new mario series Amiibo?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrufox86 wrote: »
    Wow i just mention no new waves have been announced and days later wave 4 and new super Mario series wave come along lol. And yes it has taken them long enough getting that Charizard Amiibo out I cannot wait for it. Oh and I am still waiting to pre order shulk and Rosalina but no luck. Hopefully I can get a rosalina from tesco on release day if no pre order luck. Anyone got any idea when we can pre order wave 4 and the new mario series Amiibo?

I ordered Rosalina from EBay today for £20 ... nobody else has it in stock! :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ordered Shulk off EBay aswell! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    Ordered Shulk off EBay aswell! :)

Oh looks like I will have to ebay those two then... sigh....

Ok just a random question about pre-orders and card expiration dates. My current credit card is going to expire in a few months. I have pre-ordered wave 4 from GAME today (bar wario as they did not have him up and recently found out he will be tomorrow so will be pre-ordering him) and I was wondering what will happen? I mean if I pre-order using my current card and it expires is there a way to update my pre-order details with my up to date card?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow so I finally managed to find somewhere to pre-order Rosalina amiibo and hoping for an e-mail to say it has been despatched and find one instead saying due to unforeseen circumstances the Rosalina figure is not being sent to them by Nintendo so my order is cancelled. Great. That is the only wave 3a figure I need. I also still need Shulk but cannot pre-order that anywhere.
  • Options
    OvalteenieOvalteenie Posts: 24,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got my Mega Man today :D
  • Options
    -GONZO--GONZO- Posts: 9,624
    Forum Member
    If anyone's interested Smyths have a clearance on all Amiibo at £5 each.