Whitney Houston’s daughter Found Unresponsive in Roswell home

Comments

• GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    It was out on twitter;

BREAKING: 'Family sources deny reports Bobbi Kristina Brown has been taken off life support'
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grouty wrote: »

THis is becoming quite a ghoulish waiting game.

Its pretty obvious how this is gonna end. :cry::cry:
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all so sad :(
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor girl :(
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Well 'I believe the children are our future' dosent have the same ring to it now does it?
    It's the second line that makes it worse. 'Teach them well'. Yeah. Completely messed up that bit, mum and dad...
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Poor bairn, is there no possibility that the machines may have been turned off because she was breathing on her own?

Apparently Bobby doesn't want to have the machines turned off because he has trust in God to sort things out.
  • Pooh-SticksPooh-Sticks Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    Apparently Bobby doesn't want to have the machines turned off because he has trust in God to sort things out.

The man's a idiot. His wife is dead because of him, and now his daughter. Yes, I know they had choices, but when you have a family, it's your responsibility to ensure they're safe. Doing Class A drugs isn't it.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The man's a idiot. His wife is dead because of him, and now his daughter. Yes, I know they had choices, but when you have a family, it's your responsibility to ensure they're safe. Doing Class A drugs isn't it.

And to think he is expecting another child with his new partner. Let's hope he does a better job than he did with poor Bobbi.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,999
    Forum Member

Because of him? How so? I thought it was the case that she was introduced to drugs by her brother before even meeting Bobby. They are right down the middle 50/50 to blame for everything.
  • kira neryskira nerys Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Whitney made her own choices,she alone is responsible for them,Bobby Brown undeniably influenced the bad choices that she made in the early days of their relationship,but they were apart for quite a while and she still carried on with the drug use that ultimately killed her,her choice,her responsibility.

Bobby and Whitney are equally responsible for the choices they both made for their child when she was not old enough to make them for herself,and the selfishness of both of them blighted the poor girls life,she never really stood a chance and that is on both of them,sadly for Bobby Brown,he is the one who will ultimately have to live with the consequences of his and Whitneys destructive behaviour.
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    Feel so sorry for the poor girl, I really hope she gets the support she needs from family and friends. Hopefully she makes a full recovery.

I fear otherwise we could have a repeat of a Paula Yates and Peaches Geldof.
    It is strange that the circumstances of two famous suicides should be recreated by the daughters left behind.:confused:
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is strange that the circumstances of two famous suicides should be recreated by the daughters left behind.:confused:

Whitney didn't kill herself, she passed out and accidentally drowned.
  • CpCCpC Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    According to TMZ the police are investing this as foul play. The friend started talking and has asked for immunity , the boyfriend has gotten a lawyer also. From what the friend is saying he got there at 9 and did not see her but discovered her around 10 when he let the cable guy into her bedroom, because the boyfriend had walked off.
  • UnlikelyHeroineUnlikelyHeroine Posts: 1,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dodrade wrote: »
    Whitney didn't kill herself, she passed out and accidentally drowned.

And Paula Yates didn't kill herself (in the sense of actually intending to commit suicide) either, the inquest's finding was that her heroin overdose was accidental.

Obviously both Whitney and Paula had a general abject lack of self-care that contributed to their respective deaths, and Paula Yates's in particular, much like her daughter's years later, verged on absolute self-destruction, but none of these deaths were actually suicides as such.
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    From The Independent
    Bobbi Kristina Brown arrest warrant is recalled after hospitalisation

An arrest warrant was issued for Bobbi Kristina Brown two days before she was found unconscious in a bath tub for failing to attend a court summons, it has been reported

The arrest warrant was issued by the Alpharetta Municipal Court in Georgia on 28 January after she failed to appear in court on a charge of operating a 2010 Lexus with an expired tag two weeks previously, ABC News reports. It has since been recalled..

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/bobbi-kristina-brown-arrest-warrant-is-recalled-after-hospitalisation-10030775.html
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    Because of him? How so? I thought it was the case that she was introduced to drugs by her brother before even meeting Bobby. They are right down the middle 50/50 to blame for everything.

Yep, she had devolved quite the appetite for cocaine way before they got together. The media latched onto the idea of her being some pure princess corrupted by the bad boy ways of BB - nothing could be further from the truth.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »

Totally. The media painted Whitney as being a sweet little church going virgin who was corrupted by the big bad coke sniffing sex fiend Bobby when, in reality, she was nowhere near as innocent as she was painted and was already into drugs. It was a toxic coupling of two destructive addicts who couldn't have been worse for each other. Sadly, they chose to bring a child into the middle of this carnage.
    Bobby gets the bad press but, in fact, he is the one who cleaned up his act and took steps to pit his sordid past behind him whereas Whitney carried on down her path of self destruction and yet is the one who is seen as being the victim
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    boddism wrote: »
    THis is becoming quite a ghoulish waiting game.

Its pretty obvious how this is gonna end. :cry::cry:

Yes. Ye Gods..... that poor family. I do feel really sad for Bobbi Kristina but it's Cissy Houston I really feel for right now. She lost her daughter and now she's probably going to lose her grand-daughter.... the only tangible living thing she had left to remind her of Whitney. She's an old lady now..... this will probably finish her off too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    there is this i just found :( poor girl, it's been over a week now http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/bobbi-kristina-brown-whitney-houstons-girl-5125086
  • LaurawhittzLaurawhittz Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So so sad, her vile family are scraping for her money while this poor girl is still holding on!
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So so sad, her vile family are scraping for her money while this poor girl is still holding on!

Sounds more like it's the family v's her 'husband' who just might be up on charges for putting her in hospital, her actually family seem to be willing her to live.
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In 2012 just before the grammys Bobbi Kristina had to be rescued from almost drowning in a bathtub.
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/534072/bobbi-kristina-brown-almost-drowned-in-bath-just-24-hours-before-mum-whitney-houston-found-dead
    Whitney turns up at a pre grammy party with her hair soaking wet and obviously in a state of distress and tried passing a message to brandy..who looked shocked and was quick to get rid of it. (probably because of who she is sitting next to) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kGZ5q8YYrE
    24 hours later whitney dies from drawing in a bathtub.

something stinks.
  • TaintedmeatTaintedmeat Posts: 1,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That YouTube vid is creepy , wonder what the note said . Also does she say to Monica she almost drowned?
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That YouTube vid is creepy , wonder what the note said . Also does she say to Monica she almost drowned?

And look how she gets one of her relatives to come over and hug clive davis and distract him so she can whisper something to brandy.