Fifth Harmony Discussion Thread

Comments

• luner_45luner_45 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    THE CALLOUT SCORES!!!! YASSSSSSSSS!!!

http://www.mmr247.com/mmrweb/call/callout.asp

OMG Worth it's callout score is #15!!!:o:o:o:o
    This is great. One of my friends said WI could have top 10 potential in the long run if the huge pop updates and the high callout score remains high. Sledgehammer was indeed a potential pop radio hit but it was killed due to a low callout score. So really this is great, I'm glad WI is succeeding where SH didn't. :blush:
  • Kenza_PayneKenza_Payne Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    So what are they doing next? The Latin Billboard Music Awards or something? I'm not sure when are those... :confused:
    Forum Member
    I don't understand that sentence... :confused:

http://hitsdailydouble.com/hits_list
  • Mina_CameronMina_Cameron Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were absolutely stunning at the Latin Billboard awards, they're really coming into themselves on the red carpet. Those are fantastic callout scores!
    Forum Member
    UK HARMONIZERS!!! YOU CAN PRE-ORDER "WORTH IT" NOW ON ITUNESS!!!

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/worth-it-feat.-kid-ink-single/id990519087
    Forum Member
    The callout score is still good despite getting a under 100 update today. This is still good I guess. Apparently someone on twitter reported that Hits daily double said Simon and LA are going to meet up within the next few weeks to discuss 5H's plans in the UK. With Worth it now available for Pre-order in the UK, I think this could be true.
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    luner_45 wrote: »
    The callout score is still good despite getting a under 100 update today. This is still good I guess. Apparently someone on twitter reported that Hits daily double said Simon and LA are going to meet up within the next few weeks to discuss 5H's plans in the UK. With Worth it now available for Pre-order in the UK, I think this could be true.

I Hope this means a few shows in the UK as well as some TV Promo *CoughBGTCough*
    Forum Member
    So the girls(Mainly Normani and Dinah) are with Taylor Parks and Harmony Samuels. Looks like they're already starting on 5H2! Between the scheduled radio shows(Wango Tango for ex.) I think they'll be writing and recording songs for 5H2 before the Summer tour starts. Unless Syco calls them up for some UK promo and possibly collab with UK songwriters and producers, this is how May - Mid July is gonna look like. At the pool party 5H also said on the radio show that they'll be working on 5H2 in the fall as well. A fair schedule I believe. Hopefully we'll have 2 more singles from Reflection before the year ends. I'd say TIHWR for a 4th single(Summer single) and Everlasting love or top down for a late fall/early winter single. :)
    Forum Member
    So the girls(Mainly Normani and Dinah) are with Taylor Parks and Harmony Samuels. Looks like they're already starting on 5H2! Between the scheduled radio shows(Wango Tango for ex.) I think they'll be writing and recording songs for 5H2 before the Summer tour starts. Unless Syco calls them up for some UK promo and possibly collab with UK songwriters and producers, this is how May - Mid July is gonna look like. At the pool party 5H also said on the radio show that they'll be working on 5H2 in the fall as well. A fair schedule I believe. Hopefully we'll have 2 more singles from Reflection before the year ends. I'd say TIHWR for a 4th single(Summer single) and Everlasting love or top down for a late fall/early winter single. :)

I'm so excited for the second album, you have no idea!!!!!! 💃
    Forum Member
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!

https://instagram.com/p/2Q4Os6I_lo/

#5HUKinvasion!!!

BGT performance please!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ali_D2Ali_D2 Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Worth it" is officially fifth harmony's highest charting single on pop radio, currently at #18!!
    It has also reached #25 on rhythmic radio
    Plus it's their highest charting single on billboard at #32
    I always say this but I LOVE the progress they've made with each single, I feel like that's key to a group/artists longevity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!

#5HUKinvasion!!!

I'm sure Simon is willing to pull a few strings for his "favourite" girl group lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I Hope this means a few shows in the UK as well as some TV Promo *CoughBGTCough*

*prays that they stay for more than three days this time*
    Forum Member
    Ali_D2 wrote: »
    I'm sure Simon is willing to pull a few strings for his "favourite" girl group lol

I agree lol. Watch the other group release their single as soon as 5H enter the UK. Not to mention their stanbase will have a new excuse if that groups new stuff doesn't do well. Remember its not that hard to achieve a #1 in the UK so I really hope 5H can help get WI to be a top 10 hit. Once it receives enough radio play hopefully it can become a top 5 hit or even a #1. I really hope a BGT performance is in the works. I'd say the girls might spend some time in the UK from May to June until the Reflection tour starts. If things go their way they could come back to having a hit smashing in the US. On another note I hope a main show performance at the BBMA's is a possibility.

People may think this is probably gonna be a Nsync vs Backstreet situation when really it could be a Rihanna vs Christina Milian situation. If you don't know the backstory basically def jam wanted to spend more money on Rihanna than Christina and Christina was then dropped by Dej Jam due to "Budget cuts". With 1D dying right now Syco is gonna be looking for someone new to be their income. I'd say they'll probably put Ella Henderson, 5H, and the launching of Tamera Foster to be the front runners of the label. Of course Epic owns most of 5H so Syco having two successful solo artists(Ella & Tamera) who are exclusively signed to them will make up for the split income 5H will bring. There's no way Syco is gonna care for the other girl group considering they never did in the first place and they're dependent on publicity from 1D.
    Forum Member
    I agree lol. Watch the other group release their single as soon as 5H enter the UK. Not to mention their stanbase will have a new excuse if that groups new stuff doesn't do well. Remember its not that hard to achieve a #1 in the UK so I really hope 5H can help get WI to be a top 10 hit. Once it receives enough radio play hopefully it can become a top 5 hit or even a #1. I really hope a BGT performance is in the works. I'd say the girls might spend some time in the UK from May to June until the Reflection tour starts. If things go their way they could come back to having a hit smashing in the US. On another note I hope a main show performance at the BBMA's is a possibility.

People may think this is probably gonna be a Nsync vs Backstreet situation when really it could be a Rihanna vs Christina Milian situation. If you don't know the backstory basically def jam wanted to spend more money on Rihanna than Christina and Christina was then dropped by Dej Jam due to "Budget cuts". With 1D dying right now Syco is gonna be looking for someone new to be their income. I'd say they'll probably put Ella Henderson, 5H, and the launching of Tamera Foster to be the front runners of the label. Of course Epic owns most of 5H so Syco having two successful solo artists(Ella & Tamera) who are exclusively signed to them will make up for the split income 5H will bring. There's no way Syco is gonna care for the other girl group considering they never did in the first place and they're dependent on publicity from 1D.

But isn't this a 50/50 situation...Epic really owns more of 5H than Simon does? I don't think so.
    We'll just have to wait and see what's going to happen, I'm so excited to find out what they have planned. Even sugarscape mentioned it in a recent article.

And I also think the debate about what group is more successful has been settled a long time ago, don't you think?
    Forum Member
    Ali_D2 wrote: »

I'm sure he will too. I think he had this planned from quite some time now, or at least it was in the works.

Does he even know that another group from his label are going to release music too around the same time? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!

#5HUKinvasion!!!

I reckon that they will be performing at the BGT Final.
    Forum Member
    It's may and no one from the syco label besides 5h has released new music. Strange b.c I thought we would hear tamera's new single by now although she did say she'll be releasing music in the summer. Is syco pushing for summer releases while completely ignoring the first 5 months of the year?
    Forum Member
    "According to their newsletter, @FifthHarmony is taking their tour overseas to the UK. #5HUKInvasion"

https://twitter.com/5HonTour/status/595361969508495360

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
    Forum Member
    "According to their newsletter, @FifthHarmony is taking their tour overseas to the UK. #5HUKInvasion"

Bish what??????????? OK 5H sucks with surprises but this time I'm genuinely surprised. I knew this could be a possibility but I seriously did not expect the summer reflection to be the tour that brings UK fans together. :o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's awesome :) I wonder how many uk fans they've gained since the last time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also apparently they're staying for MORE than a week this time! I need some amazing promo from them, my expectations are high this time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If syco is pulling a NSYCN v BB with LM and 5h then maybe they'll perform on BGT the same day. That would be so interesting, although it would create plenty arguments, the hype would be perfect for both groups. Besides both groups can definitely put on an amazing show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    iTunes update:
    Worth it has been #11 for days now, it still hasn't cracked the top 10. However, this is their highest charting single post- release day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh and also the music video got 500k views in 24hrs and 1 mill views in 2-3 days which shows interst from the GP!! So at this rate it looks like epic is waiting for worth it to go platinum so they can announce all three singles as platinum! (I've read that it's cheaper that way)