Options

Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you reckon there could be trouble in paradise once some of us are able to have a babycham or ten ?

Is she letting him out?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Princess. She named one of her daughters (?) "Princess"? She'll get bullied at secondary school, that's for sure.
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Is she letting him out?

It's all scarf's and blankies to be honest mutts.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's all scarf's and blankies to be honest mutts.

I think she's organising a pish-up now the baby's out & botox back in.
  • Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    After reading her sun article(thanks to janna) i take it as it was HER who was fighting to save the life of her baby,which is why she has not give one iota of thanks or a mention of the hospital that did all the work and gave her and her baby the very best of care,i bet they were glad to see the back of her,ungrateful witch.

How do you know she has not shown her gratitude to that hospital...?

If she has why should she share such details when the hospital very possibly asked her not to? do you really need to know the name of the actual hospital she was in...?

Having had two children in French hospitals I know how they work over there...they would not have known her from Eve and she would have been treated the same as all the other mothers. Have you ever sat by your ill baby while it was held in a special care neonatal unit...? if you have then you would know that you have every right to claim you played a part in its recovery simply by being there.

All mothers with sick babies fight to save them.
  • Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elliwhi wrote: »
    Princess. She named one of her daughters (?) "Princess"? She'll get bullied at secondary school, that's for sure.

How do you know that?

Would YOU bully a girl named Princess...?
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If she has why should she share such details when the hospital very possibly asked her not to? do you really need to know the name of the actual hospital she was in...?

Having had two children in French hospitals I know how they work over there...they would not have known her from Eve and she would have been treated the same as all the other mothers. Have you ever sat by your ill baby while it was held in a special care neonatal unit...? if you have then you would know that you have every right to claim you played a part in its recovery simply by being there.

BIB - because MOST people in the public eye would have said "and thank you to the hospital...blah blah blah" but all KP has said in the press was that she wanted to punch the staff. Hardly praising the people or place that helped save her child.

Also how do you know the hospital has asked her not to mention it by name? You don't.
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I think she's organising a pish-up now the baby's out & botox back in.

Oh YES !And wouldn't you know it , she has managed to exclude Kevvy by calling it a "Hen night".....WOO-HOO!

Fillers ?...check.
    New extensions and hair colour ?....check.
    Manny safely at home fully clothed ?....check.

♪♫ come on Barbie....let's go party.....♪ ♫.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    BIB - because MOST people in the public eye would have said "and thank you to the hospital...blah blah blah" but all KP has said in the press was that she wanted to punch the staff. Hardly praising the people or place that helped save her child.

Also how do you know the hospital has asked her not to mention it by name? You don't.

They mustn't have donated any freebies and are thus deemed less worthy of public acknowledgement than the bean bag givers.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    They mustn't have donated any freebies and are thus deemed less worthy of public acknowledgement than the bean bag givers.:rolleyes:

Wot, not even one of those Bounty Bags hospitals give to new mums? Maybe they don't have luxuries like that in these third-world European hospitals? :eek:
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She was more than happy to publically slag off the hospital, so the least she could do now is publically thank them. It's easy enough - just a thank-you tweet or a mention in her column.

I find all this 'I fought to save him' nonsense laughable. It's the kind of over-wrought clap-trap I expect from Katie 'It's All About Me' Price! I have no doubt that (assuming she's telling the truth about Jett being prem/needing special care) it was a difficult time for her and Kev. However, unless she has acquired a medical degree, she wouldn't have been fighting to save Jett - that would have been the job of the medical staff, who she was more than happy to publically slate, even calling their professionalism into question.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Skaface wrote: »
    Wot, not even one of those Bounty Bags hospitals give to new mums? Maybe they don't have luxuries like that in these third-world European hospitals? :eek:
    You mean those common goody-bag ones ? Maybe. Maybe not. We will never know. Till her next next book.
    Seems odd that Royalty publicly thank the hospital and staff involved in a normal delivery .....but it is beneath Pwicey to publicly thank the ones who safely delivered her child and looked after him/them for x number of days after the birth.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No one was asking her to name the hospital,just a sincere thank you for all the help the hospital and staff have given her,but no,that isn't good enough for miss price,as usual she has to find fault in everything and try to grab all the credit for herself.selfish witch
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean those common goody-bag ones ? Maybe. Maybe not. We will never know. Till her next next book.
    Seems odd that Royalty publicly thank the hospital and staff involved in a normal delivery .....but it is beneath Pwicey to publicly thank the ones who safely delivered her child and looked after him/them for x number of days after the birth.:rolleyes:
    No way is she going to mention the hospital anyway,that would give the game away,she probably dressed down wore one of her many wigs and booked in as susan smith or something like that lol...maybe one of the KISS agents could look into it:D
  • Options
    duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    No way is she going to mention the hospital anyway,that would give the game away,she probably dressed down wore one of her many wigs and booked in as susan smith or something like that lol...maybe one of the KISS agents could look into it:D

Speaking as one of them KISS agents, all I can say is that KP wishes some hospital in the backwater of Europe was giving her grief... but they aint!

Oooohh hang on, am getting a mystic vibe...

....... anyone else getting it?

Am getting mystic vibe of...
    a) sudden urge to go and live abroad
    b) sudden allergies... to everything!
    c) sudden urge to go blonde
    d) sudden dislike of paps! Unless it's at Tesco, innit?
    e) alarming urge to write a new booky-wooky
    f) I'm pwegnant again!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Super Agent Blondey likely knows all the details anyway, from what vehicle was used to what sun cream (if any) Pwicey used during her 221 days of hell.
    But us secwet agents work on a cell system involving 'need to know'.
    When I .....oops, I mean Super Agent Blondey feels it apt she'll reveal the details . Until then agents at the Barn Headquarters are chuckling over their magazines and furious forum posting at the deliberate water-muddying and attempts at subterfuge among the amateurs at the game.
    There is even an internal sweepstake going on regarding the 50% claim.But that's a whole nother story (as our American friends would say).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    How do you know that?

Would YOU bully a girl named Princess...?

Well, personally, no. But knowing the pupils at secondary school - it will most likely happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Elliwhi wrote: »
    Well, personally, no. But knowing the pupils at secondary school - it will most likely happen.

I tend to agree. The name plus the mother's 'portfolio' of dodgy pictures etc means she will be in for a rough ride.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tend to agree. The name plus the mother's 'portfolio' of dodgy pictures etc means she will be in for a rough ride.

I think momma's past and future "actions" will do more damage to her children than any name she could have bestowed upon them, plus it's not like the poor girl can hide in a crowd with a name like that.

Way to go mom!! Thanks again for putting your kiddies needs and feeling first *does sarky thumbs up* :D
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    I think momma's past and future "actions" will do more damage to her children than any name she could have bestowed upon them, plus it's not like the poor girl can hide in a crowd with a name like that.

Way to go mom!! Thanks again for putting your kiddies needs and feeling first *does sarky thumbs up* :D
    Plus, they must think marriage is just an excuse for a few parties and a big dress and that partners are easily disposable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WOW! Someone just pointed out..... past the 200,000 views on this thread.:eek:
    You guys are GOOOOD ! ♥
    So, any word on the Hen Party plans ?
    Well, the wedding was in a pig farm, so maybe the gals will have a ho-down (no pun intended, but feel free to insert own joke.....) ....in a stable. Or maybe a Barn .I..... Claire owns a barn .

Just think, all Daisy Dukes, cowboy boots, and check shirts tied under boobs .Lots of thigh slapping and line-dancing to Billy Ray Cyrus.....YEE-HAH ! (beg pardon.I watched City Slickers the other night :o)

♪ ♪Don't tell ma heart....ma ache-y break-y heart....♪♪
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOW! Someone just pointed out..... past the 200,000 views on this thread.:eek:
    You guys are GOOOOD ! ♥
    So, any word on the Hen Party plans ?
    Well, the wedding was in a pig farm, so maybe the gals will have a ho-down (no pun intended, but feel free to insert own joke.....) ....in a stable. Or maybe a Barn .I..... Claire owns a barn .

Just think, all Daisy Dukes, cowboy boots, and check shirts tied under boobs .Lots of thigh slapping and line-dancing to Billy Ray Cyrus.....YEE-HAH ! (beg pardon.I watched City Slickers the other night :o)

♪ ♪Don't tell ma heart....ma ache-y break-y heart....♪♪

:D Brilliant :D
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's a great idea Janna, I think country music could be Katie's forte - all that drama. Perhaps even an album of cover versions? Here's a few suggestions to get us started:

"D.I.V.O.R.C.E"
    "You and me (and my horse trainer)"
    "It's only make believe"
    "If we make it through December (we'll have a Xmas OK spread)"
    "Cold, cold heart"
    "Crazy"
    "Old enough to know better"
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    That's a great idea Janna, I think country music could be Katie's forte - all that drama. Perhaps even an album of cover versions? Here's a few suggestions to get us started:

"D.I.V.O.R.C.E"
    "You and me (and my horse trainer)"
    "It's only make believe"
    "If we make it through December (we'll have a Xmas OK spread)"
    "Cold, cold heart"
    "Crazy"
    "Old enough to know better"

"That don't impress me much (coz it's the size of an acorn)" :D
This discussion has been closed.