Options

Don't laugh at dogs!

John_TraynorJohn_Traynor Posts: 268
Forum Member
Dogs do not enjoy being laughed at and will enact revenge on anyone who does laugh at them.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Would you really allow your dog to be in an enclosed space with those screaming housemates? The fatty shouldn't have been scoffing those sausages really either, but that's just being picky.
  • Options
    marg89marg89 Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    The dog was wagging its tail all the time during the task (or what we saw of it) no harm or discomfort caused.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The dog loved it, and they didn't laugh at the dog, they laughed at the housemates and dog playing. There is a difference.
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Levii wrote: »
    Would you really allow your dog to be in an enclosed space with those screaming housemates? The fatty shouldn't have been scoffing those sausages really either, but that's just being picky.

NO I have a big German shepherd and it would have probably eaten them :D
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    Well you're not supposed to smile at a dog as you're basically showing it your teeth. Then it will show you its own teeth, then it starts the growling and you think 'uh-oh' and back away slowly.
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most dogs are bred and sold to play silly games with humans in return for being fed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it just looked like any normal game you'd play with a pet dog. putting a wig on it doesn't make it cruel (unless the wig hurts it of course)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People playing with a playful dog! Is there no end to the degradation this programme is offering?

Or as Brian Dowling said during the BB2 dog training task, "just give me a couple of minutes alone with him and I'll get him to beg..."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Boofie wrote: »
    it just looked like any normal game you'd play with a pet dog. putting a wig on it doesn't make it cruel (unless the wig hurts it of course)

It demeans the dog and makes it look like a dumb animal....Oh hang on
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a fuss about nothing. The dog got a sausage!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    I think Luisa may have run around on all fours with a collar on chasing after a bone(r)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dappy was right. His sausage just fell off and was scarfed up by the dog. :( Life is SO unfair.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    I am doomed then, I see several dogs on the green near me and I LMAO at them :D
  • Options
    klawklaw Posts: 1,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz has a million vile, controversial, evil opinions. The only ones she is expressing in the house are about being nice to animals. Funny that.
  • Options
    flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz is putting 'her' emotions onto animals.
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My prayers are with that dog tonight.

If you could spare just 2 pounds a month to help dogs like Gobbler get a simple sausage without degrading themselves then please pick up a form at your local post office.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread :D

I expect to see OFCOM complaints.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dogs do not enjoy being laughed at and will enact revenge on anyone who does laugh at them.

Liz went way OTT there and did herself no favours .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Anyone that actually knows anything about dogs will know that dog was playing and having fun. Liz is a complete idiot with no personality and is a miserable bint. I feel sorry for HER animals. They must want to top themselves living with her.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone that actually knows anything about dogs will know that dog was playing and having fun. Liz is a complete idiot with no personality and is a miserable bint. I feel sorry for HER animals. They must want to top themselves living with her.
    :o Careful :o Some of those dogs may have parents who topped themselves :o
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, Liz was silly saying that. Everyone knows it's CATS you mustn't laugh at--they have egos.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These things work both ways you know. Only the other day a dog laughed at me and not in a nice way but of course people will make excuses for a dog with a cute fluffy coat. Shows the double standards on these forums >:(
  • Options
    HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I supported her a lot through this but that lost it for me, way too far into Libtard territory
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should have brought the dog in wearing pvc bondage trousers and offended practically everyone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should have brought the dog in wearing pvc bondage trousers and offended practically everyone.

Thought they already had the other night, at least 2 of them in the '18' room :p