Options

Who else has caught themselves doing a Glyn?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who else has dedicated far too much time trying to perfect the Glyn voice?

I'm doing it now :o

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    while you're at it you should attempt to perfect the Glyn Ear, so that you can tell the difference between sheep noises and the voices of your friends! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's late. Put that empty bottle of Gordons in the recycling bin. They come to collect them on a Thursday morning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    while you're at it you should attempt to perfect the Glyn Ear, so that you can tell the difference between sheep noises and the voices of your friends! :)

I didn't dream that after all :eek: ;)
  • Options
    Karl MarksKarl Marks Posts: 3,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can hear you PS - I might buy a couple of sticks of rock from you for my ears. ;):D
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    It's easy....

Ahoom ahoom

:p:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wale Songs are twee.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dazzer wrote:
    It's late. Put that empty bottle of Gordons in the recycling bin. They come to collect them on a Thursday morning.

You're right, Pikey Mikey is starting to look attractive, must be time for bed!
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He sounds Austrian to me! And yes, I'm guilty of taking him off whenever I talk about Big Brother with friends. Sometimes his tone is excrutiatingly boring, like when he was counting during the majorette task this afternoon
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're right, Pikey Mikey is starting to look attractive, must be time for bed!

Mikey is starting to look attractive? Put BOTH of those empty bottles in the bin :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He sounds Austrian to me! And yes, I'm guilty of taking him off whenever I talk about Big Brother with friends. Sometimes his tone is excrutiatingly boring, like when he was counting during the majorette task this afternoon

I can't believe it :eek:

I read all that word for word in Glyn :eek:

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dazzer wrote:
    Mikey is starting to look attractive? Put BOTH of those empty bottles in the bin :)

I have to remove them from my eyes first :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well the guvenor of California was allegedly also interested in the foward female anatomy .. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Doc Shmok wrote:
    Well the guvenor of California was allegedly also interested in the foward female anatomy .. ;)

And the sergeant majors with a large right and left attitude :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JTW wrote:
    And the sergeant majors with a large right and left attitude :p:D

Glyn is henceforth noted in the extensive list of famous austrians.. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JTW wrote:
    I can't believe it :eek:

I read all that word for word in Glyn :eek:

Oh no! I hope it isn't taking me over!!! :cry:

Edit -Must of been a good impersonation :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Doc Shmok wrote:
    Glyn is henceforth noted in the extensive list of famous austrians.. :D

Well at least that's something for the poor bloke since there's not much hope for him being famous here :eek: :D

:o joking honestly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh no! I hope it isn't taking me over!!! :cry:

Edit -Must of been a good impersonation :D

You always know how to start a good impersonation....you just do a couple of ahooms.....and it comes so naturally after it. Just wait to I teach you Scottish and then you're in big trouble :D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JTW wrote:
    You always know how to start a good impersonation....you just do a couple of ahooms.....and it comes so naturally after it. Just wait to I teach you Scottish and then you're in big trouble :D:p

You must do a wicked Sam impersonation........."My collection of books is eclectic (that word always sounds better with a Scottish accent :D ) "I never throw any of them away"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You must do a wicked Sam impersonation........."My collection of books is eclectic (that word always sounds better with a Scottish accent :D ) "I never throw any of them away"

The Sam ones are amateurish....we'll start you on an intense course of Shabhazisms :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,244
    Forum Member
    I think that is an indicator of how much we like them when we mimic them, I think quite a few people have done a 'nikki' or a 'glyn'. I suppose the only way you could do a 'pete ' is fall down the stairs, not advisable though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    andy1973 wrote:
    I think that is an indicator of how much we like them when we mimic them, I think quite a few people have done a 'nikki' or a 'glyn'. I suppose the only way you could do a 'pete ' is fall down the stairs, not advisable though.

Or do a poolgate ...and wham the females come running :D

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JTW wrote:
    The Sam ones are amateurish....we'll start you on an intense course of Shabhazisms :D:D
    Why do they not put in a normal Scottish person im starting to get embarrassed when i say im Scottish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But i will confess i was boiling eggs the other day when my b/f came into the kitchen laughing i was singing the egg song with out realizing it ahoom ahoom
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    went to visit my mum today she was singing the egg song while ironing lol it runs in the family (insanity) :D
  • Options
    sillygirl123sillygirl123 Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    My boyfriend does him perfectly, and English isn't his first language!

He's Italian, and gets the 'beans on toast' down pat :)