Options

Lauren is a LIAR

Comments

• Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    snickypoo wrote: »
    Im sorry but the Courtney and Lauren in the treehouse 'love in' had me reaching for a bucket! bleurk! So disingenuous!:rolleyes:

Too true, but don't forget she's completely finished with Courtney ..... erm sometime. :sleep:
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I'm not sure Lauren has the wherewithal to play a game on purpose lol

There's an enormous possibility that you are correct. ;)
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been a liar since he was 8 years old.

I like to think that I have an open mind on housemates and I've switched allegiance to the most unlikely of characters over the years.

I may have liked Lauren if she'd shown just one redeeming quality but unfortunately she is just that same obnoxious character that appeared on Wogan all those years ago.
  • Options
    MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    everyone is a liar, whether lil white ones or black ones :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Totally irrelevant, but have you noticed all of Lauren's BB eye jewellery... she seems to have earrings, rings, necklaces, all with the BB eye.

Wanders aimlessly out of the thread :D

It's not the BB eye, it's Butler and Wilson jewellery. I bought the necklace for my niece a couple of years back, they do a whole range of the blue eye jewellery.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    I can't think of anything else to say about Lauren anymore, other than, ffs get rid of her.
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally irrelevant, but have you noticed all of Lauren's BB eye jewellery... she seems to have earrings, rings, necklaces, all with the BB eye.

Wanders aimlessly out of the thread :D

I thought I saw the BB eye in one of her earrings the other day.
  • Options
    KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren was very eager to believe Courtney and glad to hear a cover story she could buy. She wasn't lying wen she said she trusted her completely, she absolutely meant it.If she was with someone else she trusted and they slagged off Courtney with some kind of evidence, I have no doubt that Lauren would swing back, but she is absolutely sincere all the time.

Se was also lovely about Carol when Sophie was slagging her off. She meant every word. Lauren is not a liar, she is very naive and easily influenced by more forceful personalities who show her any kindness at all.

Very very true.

Lauren is just so happy to be accepted and included in the company of others,you can see it on her face. She will go along with the main consensus to please people.
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes playing everyone this victim thing has gone too far now

ooh dont nom me i'll clean up why are u nominating me

go away lauren i dont know why she came top of the vote yesterday
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Completely lied her ass off...then got rewarded by receiving the most votes to stay. Unbelievable.

They all lie. Jeez, Louie has been saying he wants to leave since about Day3. A big fat lie.
    You forgot to add "bless her" :D

She's fab...Bless her:D
    absolutely agree , lauren is a lying vicious game player who is playing the gbp like a fiddle.

It's a game. They are ALL playing it!!:confused:
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    absolutely agree , lauren is a lying vicious game player who is playing the gbp like a fiddle.

I completely respect everyone's right to their opinion on the housemates, and can quite understand why people won't like Lauren, but please, vicious?? How in the world can you call Lauren vicious! She is anything but, and fair play to her if she is playing a game. I hope it all works out for her. But I would like you to give me just one example of when or how Lauren has intentionally hurt anyone in that house that may warrant her being called vicious.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I completely respect everyone's right to their opinion on the housemates, and can quite understand why people won't like Lauren, but please, vicious?? How in the world can you call Lauren vicious! She is anything but, and fair play to her if she is playing a game. I hope it all works out for her. But I would like you to give me just one example of when or how Lauren has intentionally hurt anyone in that house that may warrant her being called vicious.

I think Loopy maybe referring to how she has behaved on BBBOTS ..she was very very nasty on that so is capable of being so.( before I get swamped with .."aren't we all" ) and that so far she has been able to control herself.but then again she hasn't been put under anything stressful
  • Options
    kikkakikka Posts: 655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    I went off Lauren a bit tonight.

At last sanity begins to prevail . Lauren is the most manipulative, needy example of 'car crash' television to grace our screens in a l--o--n--g time . I'm delighted to see others are beginning to notice it at last.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Loopy maybe referring to how she has behaved on BBBOTS ..she was very very nasty on that so is capable of being so.( before I get swamped with .."aren't we all" ) and that so far she has been able to control herself.but then again she hasn't been put under anything stressful

Well, while I agree she wasn't in any way nice on her stint on BOTS, and as a result I thought I wouldn't like her in the house at all, I have now come to realise that Lauren was playing up to the role as a "fashion guru" and I use that term very loosely :D, and being as horrible as was expected of her, I still cannot see how she can be called a vicious game player. She has been completely different in the house than she ever was on BOTS, and I like her. All of them have their own back stories, and not all of them pleasant, but I do try to give people the benefit of a clean slate when they enter the house. I don't think it's fair otherwise, as some will have been more notorious than others in one way or another. (I'm thinking Bruce and Sophie here) but whereas I find myself liking Bruce I just could not take to Sophie, but I still like to keep things in perspective when describing even the housemates I don't like.
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    KittyKream wrote: »
    Lol she didn't lie,she believed Courtney's daft cover up story for acting up.
    I didn't but Lauren is naive and also she wants to believe Courtney as she wants to believe Courtney is her friend.

Sadly I don't think Courtney could give a flying fig about Lauren.:(

This all seems the most likely scenario.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not only were they brainwashing Lauren against Courtney they were also drugging Lauren's orange juice hence her trying to get rid of it without them noticing.

Well that explains her tripping over. Operation abandon OJ. Moved on to plan B, drug the sushi. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 221
    Forum Member
    yep what a complete liar , we need lauren out , im sick to death of her if im honest , the whole house is babysitting her and cant relax , enough is enough now , laurens pushing me to switch off for this series :(

well switch off then and stop moaning!!!!! Lauren to win - YES
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Not only were they brainwashing Lauren against Courtney they were also drugging Lauren's orange juice hence her trying to get rid of it without them noticing.

i love this post :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The story on how she stood up to Louie, even sticking it to him after he found out he didn't nom her.Yes, she did call him an a***hole but then apologized afterwards, she did not continue to tell him she still thought he was an a***holle. Also, this pathetic story of how she was goaded by M & C in the secret location regarding Courtney's selfish attempt to abandon the task. I like Lauren , but she's definitely full of crap at times.
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and then she accused abz sorry why does she get away with asking people why the nommed her and calling them names if anyone esle done it theyd be slaughtered
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Lauren was not swayed by Mario and Carol.. She was shouting out things about Courtney without any prompting from either 2

Agree Betty, I quite liked Lauren up until then but the way she slated Courtney in order to be "in" with Carol & Mario, then as soon as she was put back into the main house & sidled up to Courtney was so spineless.

She's still a great HM though:D imo
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Lauren and Courtney are using each other. It's a fake "friendship" for the cameras.
  • Options
    Itchy NiagrasItchy Niagras Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cannot stand Lauren.

She is sickly sweet and just a weirdo.
    Her professional victim act is one of the most desperate and blatant ever. Rarely has there been quite such frantic lunge for the sympathy vote.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Completely lied her ass off...then got rewarded by receiving the most votes to stay. Unbelievable.

Why is that unbelievable? Everybody lies so its not like the audience can't understand it.
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren was not swayed by Mario and Carol.. She was shouting out things about Courtney without any prompting from either 2

even Lauren is able to see flaws in people even if she is supposed to be her mate in the house - because Lauren knew Courtney wasn't pulling her weight for the team - and Lauren explained to Courtney why she was annoyed with her when watching her not helping the others to get their food budget and pass the task. Why make such a big deal out it ! Lauren was disappointed in her, fair enough.

What Lauren did lie about was what she told Courtney that Carol has said about her---we saw Carol when in the secret room shout out, seeing Lauren on the screen talking to Courtney in the treehouse !