Amy is LYING

Comments

• anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Facechild wrote: »
    Al's been well and truly stitched up. That Amy isn't all sweet and innocence,is she?:eek:

No and many of us have been accused of all manner of evil intent because we saw through her.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    I think she wanted Lucy to lose her temper and scream n shout at Al.. Then he would explode and be voted out... Luckily Lucy didn't do that and so far all is ok.

Its not though. Lucy has to speak to Alf and let him know what Amy said about him. Amy is going to get further and further if it keeps on like this with no-one talking up front.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its not though. Lucy has to speak to Alf and let him know what Amy said about him. Amy is going to get further and further if it keeps on like this with no-one talking up front.

Yes and me me me said that a while ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she wanted Lucy to lose her temper and scream n shout at Al.. Then he would explode and be voted out... Luckily Lucy didn't do that and so far all is ok.

That's how professonial victims and narcissits operate. Good for Lucy
  • imrightokimrightok Posts: 8,492
    Forum Member
    Surely you are not going to defend her behaviour...you know she is lying through her teeth

I don't know that she is lying. I would have to watch it again. And I mean the talk with Vincent, David and Al. And what would she gain from saying that? How is that going to affect Lucy?
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have really tried to sit on the fence with Amy, there are times I've stuck up for her (re: her wanting immunity) but despite thinking that she has been treated a bit unfairly by the rest of the camp (and by that I mean they were probably right to call her up on being lazy but they marked her card and never gave her another chance IMO, I certainly don't think she's bullied)

However, there is too much evidence if her manipulation to ignore now.

Last night all she said to Alfonso was people knew about the concealer as she'd offered it if people needed it. She NEVER said to Alfonso that someone had used it other than her, just that the option was there, later in the BT she said people had used it. No one can challenge her on stuff said in the BT so the fact she didn't say the same to Alfonso suggests that no one used her concealer.

Today was just a complete fabrication, we saw the convo in question and no way would they not have shown it if Alfonso said what she said.
    Forum Member
    imrightok wrote: »
    I don't know that she is lying. I would have to watch it again. And I mean the talk with Vincent, David and Al. And what would she gain from saying that? How is that going to affect Lucy?

She's splitting the camp. Divide and Conquer! I partly admire her for the devious game she's played and all the others have played into her hands. The girl will go far! Cheats nearly always prosper.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

I think she is, why would Al say it, it doesn't make sense. Amy really is not very nice, she's actually worse than I originally thought.

She's a conniving, little liar.
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    I have really tried to sit on the fence with Amy, there are times I've stuck up for her (re: her wanting immunity) but despite thinking that she has been treated a bit unfairly by the rest of the camp (and by that I mean they were probably right to call her up on being lazy but they marked her card and never gave her another chance IMO, I certainly don't think she's bullied)

However, there is too much evidence if her manipulation to ignore now.

Last night all she said to Alfonso was people knew about the concealer as she'd offered it if people needed it. She NEVER said to Alfonso that someone had used it other than her, just that the option was there, later in the BT she said people had used it. No one can challenge her on stuff said in the BT so the fact she didn't say the same to Alfonso suggests that no one used her concealer.

Today was just a complete fabrication, we saw the convo in question and no way would they not have shown it if Alfonso said what she said.

I agree I don't think anyone used her concealer it was a lie she made up to justify the fact she kept it.
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    i cant stand that lying piece of work,sly with a great figure,calculating,stunning looking princess Disney madam oh wait,its nothing to do with that,shes attractive and therefor i have hated her since day 1 when i had no fictional reason for it.sorry,i forgot

move on..
    Forum Member

Wow, and you're serious aren't you. It was her who pleaded with Lucy not to approach Al.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KathySpark wrote: »
    She is such a lying trouble making Madame. Wish Lucy had gone and had it out with al

No one is going to tackle her now, it's too late to recover from looking bad.;):D
    Forum Member
    I think she is, why would Al say it, it doesn't make sense. Amy really is not very nice, she's actually worse than I originally thought.

She's a conniving, little liar.

I asked ,what did he say?
    Forum Member
    Wow, and you're serious aren't you. It was her who pleaded with Lucy not to approach Al.

Because she didn't want Lucy and the others to find out she had been lying again.;)
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He said she should give up the concealer because it was the right thing to do & that others knew she had it.
    Forum Member

Well he didn't say that Lucy was starting a hate campaign towards her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you know what, I absolutely 100% don't believe he said that to Amy, but actually even if he did say that, way to throw someone under the bus who was looking out for you!
  • KathySparkKathySpark Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My memory of the conversation last night was that he refused to name anybody. Can anybody remember if that is right. He def never said there was a hate campaign against her never mind who it was started by.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Amazing how people can see things so differently.

And so the side track happens again. Why is the focus is now on Amy actually having the balls to bring this up with Lucy, and the specifics of what Al did (or didn't tell her)? People talk about editing only when it suits their 'argument' I see. Better for her to talk to Lucy like an adult rather than bitch about it surely?

The focus is now shifted on Al and what he did or didn't say as opposed to actually addressing WHY he David, and Vincent felt the need to approach her and mention the bitchiness they had witnessed. For me, THAT is the main issue surely, not the semantics.

Whilst 'hate campaign' is stupidly over the top from Amy, fair play to her for actually saying stuff to Lucy's face. To me it's clear Lucy is the clear ringleader of the bitchiness towards her and has the most issues with her. (with Matthew a close 2nd!).

I wish Lucy HAD stormed into the camp and then the 3 guys could actually have said the reasons why they felt so strongly about the bitching over Amy that they felt they had to approach her and reassure her that not all of them were like that. I wonder if Lucy would have been quite so keen for confrontation when they explained how they saw her looking down their nose at Amy/ making snide comments etc and why they thought Lucy was right at the forefront. I wonder if Lucy would still claim it was ONLY about the concealer? Hmm.

Bring it on,I say, and let's get it out in the open, but make sure they get it ALL out in the open, primarily why the guys felt the need to bring up the bitchy behaviour in the first place.

It's not just about concealer. :D
  • Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Amy is such a lying cow. :eek: We all know that Alfonso deliberately kept any names out of his discussion with Amy about the contraband last night. Also interesting how the audio faded out when Rebecca was listing the cosmetics Amy handed in.. it went to a voice over suddenly so we couldn't hear how much Amy had hidden. Manipulative bitch. :mad:
    Forum Member
    Hmmm! If I'd just told a lie about someone - I certainly wouldn't want a third party to go and talk to them ... I may get found out.

Makes sense really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    Amy is such a lying cow. :eek: We all know that Alfonso deliberately kept any names out of his discussion with Amy about the contraband last night. Also interesting how the audio faded out when Rebecca was listing the cosmetics Amy handed in.. it went to a voice over suddenly so we couldn't hear how much Amy had hidden. Manipulative bitch. :mad:

Yeah I heard lip gloss deffo!

It is amazing, she soooo beautiful, if anyone doesn't need "help" it's her.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He didn't say anything...that's the point
    Forum Member
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Yeah I heard lip gloss deffo!

It is amazing, she soooo beautiful, if anyone doesn't need "help" it's her.

You could see that she had make-up on, we women know these things. Why would she say she didn't?
  • registermepleasregistermepleas Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    I must admit - I'm impressed as well. Mind you - everyone else has played into her hands so they deserve all they get! Amy for final three but for all the others to have it out with her back at the hotel at the finish.
    Yes indeedy :)
    Because she didn't want Lucy and the others to find out she had been lying again.;)

Exactly! I still think Lucy will end up saying something in front of everybody.