Options

Foo Fighters - In Your Honor - Best and Worst Tracks?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
Forum Member
What do you think the Best and Worst Tracks on Foo Fighters - In Your Honor are?

Comments

• Options
    ElMarkoElMarko Posts: 5,224
    Forum Member
    I think the opening track on CD1 is just magnificent. Especially when you think it's over.... And it's not. And it rocks so hard it rips your face off! :)
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, that part in In Your Honor where everything comes in at the end is CRAZY.

It's a brilliant record. The last track on the acoustic CD, Razor, is one of the best things Dave Grohl has done. It's pretty powerful and unique. The best track on the heavy CD is probably DOA, but I love The Last Song and Free Me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Yeah, that part in In Your Honor where everything comes in at the end is CRAZY.

It's a brilliant record. The last track on the acoustic CD, Razor, is one of the best things Dave Grohl has done. It's pretty powerful and unique. The best track on the heavy CD is probably DOA, but I love The Last Song and Free Me.

Agreed that Razor is the best song on the second CD. As for the first CD I reckon In Your Honour's a classic (absolutely went mad when they opened their Reading set 2005 with this one), No Way Back, Free Me are all great tracks too! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I absoultely love love love "Cold day in the sun" from CD2, and from CD1 it has to be "Best of You", especially after hearing them play it live at Reading Festival in 2005.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40,102
    Forum Member
    I found this album to be very... average.

I seen them live a couple of years ago, but the album was a let down.

I still love "All My Life", though (not from this album, I know :p)