Options

Its the final tommorrow, and I really couldn't give a stuff

ShadowmaidenShadowmaiden Posts: 3,030
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Usually right now I'd be really excited about the final tommorrow evening, but im struggling to muster up any interest in it whatsoever this year. Im just feeling a little bit 'meh' about the whole thing. I believe the show has been slowly dying all series, and losing Freddie and Marcus before the end was not only a travesty its killed the show stone dead. They were the characters and the stars of this series and without them whats the point in watching?

Its just boring as hell now. Total tripe. I'd like Siavash to win, but to be honest as long as its not Charlie I really don't give a stuff who takes it

Is anyone else feeling like that? Its the first time ever ive not cared about a final.

Comments

• Options
    Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite. I may not even bother to watch.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dregs .. that's what we're left with.
  • Options
    027huds027huds Posts: 12,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It isn't really the big thing it used to be. I used to be a lot more engrossed in BB with round the clock live feed which I could watch whenever. I'd be counting the hours until we found out the winners. This year I'm more relieved this shambles is coming to an end. Lack of live feed and terrible production has killed this series.
  • Options
    Oblido2007Oblido2007 Posts: 1,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have not even bothered to watch the whole series this year. Watched the first show to see who was going into the house, but half way through I thought " Yeah ok" and switched over!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only posted about 5 times in the last week. I have missed 3 of the main shows on Sat, Lisa's eviction and last nights. I just don't care because I am not rooting for any of them to win - I think it's been the worst final few weeks ever :(
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We'll be enjoying the day and enjoying the show.

We don't have a favourite to win.
  • Options
    birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I'm rooting for is for Charlie to go as soon as possible. I don't need to watch for that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im not going to watch, going swimming instead.
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would have been great to have had Freddie, Marcus and Angel in the final, it would have been worth watching then.
    Now I'm not really bothered who wins as long as it's not Charlie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Starlet wrote: »
    I've only posted about 5 times in the last week. I have missed 3 of the main shows on Sat, Lisa's eviction and last nights. I just don't care because I am not rooting for any of them to win - I think it's been the worst final few weeks ever :(

Same. I posted a lot in here during the early part of the series but not any more. Ive even missed the HL's twice this weeks to watch films ive already seen god knows how many times before! Titanic on Sunday and Harry Potter last night.

Ive noticed this forum is much quieter lately. You think it'd be busier with the final tommorrow.
  • Options
    Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i will be glued. anyone to win EXCEPT siavash!
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I won't be watching.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member
    Sadly I have to agree with you, and yes the only reason I will be watching will be to see Nana not winning.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im actually enjoying posting on here more than BB. I've only watched eviction shows and about 5-6 other shows since around the time Noirin left. Its just been rubbish since then. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly I have to agree with you, and yes the only reason I will be watching will be to see Nana not winning.

His face when he doesn't win shall be a picture. But is it really worth tuning in for?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Freddie Marcus
    Freddie Marcus
    Freddie Marcus
    Freddie Marcus
    Freddie Marcus
    Freddie Marcus:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

They have been booted out by their housemates and the public get over it and enjoy the final.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Usually right now I'd be really excited about the final tommorrow evening, but im struggling to muster up any interest in it whatsoever this year. Im just feeling a little bit 'meh' about the whole thing. I believe the show has been slowly dying all series, and losing Freddie and Marcus before the end was not only a travesty its killed the show stone dead. They were the characters and the stars of this series and without them whats the point in watching?

Its just boring as hell now. Total tripe. I'd like Siavash to win, but to be honest as long as its not Charlie I really don't give a stuff who takes it

Is anyone else feeling like that? Its the first time ever ive not cared about a final.

Yeah...to a certain extent I agree with you. Freddie & Marcus really made the show this year - I want Siavash to win - in the main because I really can not bear the other 4. I'll watch the final because I'm a BB addict but the HMs have been dire this year.

I'm with you about Charlie...I feel like that about them all apart from Siavash and for that reason & that reason alone, I will vote for him to win and I will watch the final. Perhaps if you find yourself not doing anything else you might find it in yourself to tune in...if you're like me, you may just need your final fix for the year:D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Freddie Marcus
    Freddie Marcus
    Freddie Marcus
    Freddie Marcus
    Freddie Marcus
    Freddie Marcus:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

They have been booted out by their housemates and the public get over it and enjoy the final.....

Excuse me. Instead of being rude as per usual try and remember this is a discussion forum with rules, which include being respectful of other posters and their opinions.

Telling people to 'get over it' is not constructive to this discussion and is also extremley disrespectful.
  • Options
    mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,770
    Forum Member
    I'm not really bothered either. I will watch it though, I've come this far now I'm going to see it through

please don't let Siavash win though, or I will be fuming and that's a scary prospect
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm doing overtime tomorrow night, so won't be watching. Let me know who wins though...
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    normally im gutted at the thought of BB ending..but with so little feed I wont even know its gone.

00:30 tonight (the final night of coverage) you just know they are going to be in bed early.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree OP. It's like BB is already over. I keep coming on the forum out of habit, but almost none of the topics make me want to post or even click on them to read (which is only a reflection of the state of the house). The HLs are boring and seem empty (they are, of personality). This is the worst final week in BB history IMO. Dire. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    normally im gutted at the thought of BB ending..but with so little feed I wont even know its gone.

00:30 tonight (the final night of coverage) you just know they are going to be in bed early.

They've been in bed early thoughout haven't they?
  • Options
    birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »

That would be wise. They will have many hours to get through tomorrow, probably won't sleep at all tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malcram wrote: »
    I totally agree OP. It's like BB is already over. I keep coming on the forum out of habit, but almost none of the topics make me want to post or even click on them to read (which is only a reflection of the state of the house). The HLs are boring and seem empty (they are, of personality). This is the worst final week in BB history IMO. Dire. :(

The HL's are tedious I agree. I'll be glad when its finished so I don't feel obliged to watch anymore.