Options

Jasmine & Lee

beth0o0beth0o0 Posts: 1,399
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Waltz will dump Lee within weeks. she'll make as much money as she can selling stories about what went on true or false then catch the next flight back to the states and leave Ryan heartbroken. that woman will do anything for fame and money.

Comments

• Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Lee will swiftly move onto to his next victim.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest Jasmine can probably make far more money just doing saucy photoshoots by herself or with Luisa...than from "relationship" interviews in the gossip mags.

Lee probably needs those deals more than Jasmine.

..and when it comes to saying things which are "true or false"...Jasmine has a far,far better record in regards to telling the truth than Lee does.:D
  • Options
    JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes already done NUTS.
  • Options
    yeeah_jackieyeeah_jackie Posts: 484
    Forum Member
    I'm sure Casey will be waiting in the wings for Lee.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Callous wrote: »
    To be honest Jasmine can probably make far more money just doing saucy photoshoots by herself or with Luisa...than from "relationship" interviews in the gossip mags.

Lee probably needs those deals more than Jasmine.

..and when it comes to saying things which are "true or false"...Jasmine has a far,far better record in regards to telling the truth than Lee does.:D

I think if her and Casey teamed up they would do even better. 'How love rat Ryan played us and how we dumped him' would be a more unusual and interesting angle .... girl power returns :D

cant see it happening tho
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    'Jasmine and Lee' is never going to go anywhere, not least because Lee has the romantic/sexual attention span of a mosquito.
    As for Jasmine - what a nasty cow!
    Saying that Casey went out of her way to hurt her (Jasmine).
    Um, Jasmine, remember when you said you were basically going to go for it in the PDA stakes with Lee, expressly to piss Casey off?
    Remember that fast dry hump with Lee on the floor in front of everybody?
    Disgusting!
    And Casey was 'with' him first anyway!!
    As for talking about Casey's 'snaggle teeth' - Casey is MUCH prettier than Jasmine. Jasmine is all angles and makeup. ;-)
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A great big non event .... but you never know what it is in Lee's mind ... watch this space!!
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Can she make much money out of this? I'm sick of the sight of her, and him, already.
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats what I think OP shes just gonna milk it for all its worth then when all the offers dry up shes on the first flight back to LA and not a care in the world for Lee
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Oh and Casey won't be milking her story at all will she when its all over....."oh how lee broke my heart, oh how i had to suffer sooo much pain" lol likewise they all sell their stories so its nothing new.
  • Options
    titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    digicat wrote: »
    'Jasmine and Lee' is never going to go anywhere, not least because Lee has the romantic/sexual attention span of a mosquito.
    Um, Jasmine, remember when you said you were basically going to go for it in the PDA stakes with Lee, expressly to piss Casey off?
    Disgusting!
    As for talking about Casey's 'snaggle teeth' - Casey is MUCH prettier than Jasmine. Jasmine is all angles and makeup. ;-)

I agree with most of what you have said. But not this Jasmine is I think the most stunning housemate of all time.

Oh and Jasmine and Lee have already sold there story. You can tell from the way Lee didn't talk about her much on the this morning interview.
  • Options
    jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beth0o0 wrote: »
    Waltz will dump Lee within weeks. she'll make as much money as she can selling stories about what went on true or false then catch the next flight back to the states and leave Ryan heartbroken. that woman will do anything for fame and money.

I agree, but have no sympathy for Lee. the player being played lol
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D c'mon , the guy hardly remembers which girl he was with last night , still I'm sure he'll be using his 'heartbroken' status to get another girl to sleep with him when she goes .
  • Options
    ebeneezergoodeebeneezergoode Posts: 7,260
    Forum Member
    hunni2nice wrote: »
    Oh and Casey won't be milking her story at all will she when its all over....."oh how lee broke my heart, oh how i had to suffer sooo much pain" lol likewise they all sell their stories so its nothing new.

Lol true...well she milked it for all it's worth to all the housemates in the BB house.
  • Options
    michaelkegnanmichaelkegnan Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The body language expert thinks Jasmine is fake? Who knows? Good luck to them.
  • Options
    PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well seen as there is no news on Jasmine and Lee even hooking up, I doubt she'll be milking anything for photo shoots etc. Perhaps she wants nothing to do with him since realising what a player he is.
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine they get together. Have some interesting evenings together. Be papped. she'll get bored and go back to sunny california.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    digicat wrote: »
    Disgusting!

Calling a h/m a nasty Cow and disgusting is not on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    Calling a h/m a nasty Cow and disgusting is not on.

It's ok as long as you're not slagging Jim off, don't ya know? ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkminxy wrote: »
    Well seen as there is no news on Jasmine and Lee even hooking up, I doubt she'll be milking anything for photo shoots etc. Perhaps she wants nothing to do with him since realising what a player he is.

Yer she will screw crackheads and famous men for exposure.

Jasmine is a talentless waitress.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see Jasmine in adverts for shiny hair products. She would be great!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh ok. Do you feel better about yourself now?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Lee will manage to drown his sorrows with a desperate slapper or two throwing themself at him at any nightclub he goes to. That's why blokes like him never learn
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

is that why Lee was so fond of her ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm sure Lee will manage to drown his sorrows with a desperate slapper or two throwing themself at him at any nightclub he goes to. That's why blokes like him never learn

Nobody in the UK is as beautiful as Jasmine.