Outfit Help

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm off out on sunday to a few pubs in our area so I'm thinking smart casual clothing.

I like the look of this top to go over some jeans/jeggings. However I would prefer to wear a jacket/cardigan/blazer over the top as I'm quite self conscious about my arms (I know, I could just pick a top with sleeves, but I really do like this!) and cannot think of a colour to go with it. The only one I've come up with is a cropped black blazer I have, but would black be a little too dark?

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd recommenend some colour..or a light coloured jacket. Some form of contrast. Black could work, as long as you inject some colour into your outfit; accessories/jewellery, shoes.

It all depends on your budget, as to where you look (assuming you need to buy it).. hope I helped. :)

(EDIT: if you want any more advice/help..feel free to PM me :))
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about a cream jacket? Something like this?
  • xblingxbling Posts: 2,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Go for a thin 3/4 or long sleeve fitted t-shirt underneath. Maybe a v-neck (so you'll only see the sleeves) in a pastel colour. Try Gap, H&M or Primark.
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    I see they have the same blouse in like a peachy colour if you got it in that colour rather than the khaki one it'd look nice under your black cropped blazer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice and tips CAV. :)

Might go have a look for that jacket in store tomorrow. Thanks Linz.

Xbling I also had the same thought of wearing another top underneath, just wasn't sure if it would look silly but now you've suggested it aswell I might have a look for something like that aswell tomorrow.

Gorgeousgirl - Yep I really like the peach one aswell but I'm very pale and I'm not sure if it would drain me even more if you get what I mean!

A top has never caused me such hassle before! :D