katy on corrie

jimulljimull Posts: 350
Forum Member
who feels sorry for katy now her life it seems has turn to shit?

honestly all her problems are her own making,she had quite normal life with chesney it was boring but stable,then ryan came along and opened her eyes and we all know what happened there

now she's all on her own with no boyfriend,no money,no life all she got is her kid to look after poor old katy:cry:

Comments

• peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    jimull wrote: »
    who feels sorry for katy now her life it seems has turn to shit?

honestly all her problems are her own making,she had quite normal life with chesney it was boring but stable,then ryan came along and opened her eyes and we all know what happened there

now she's all on her own with no boyfriend,no money,no life all she got is her kid to look after poor old katy:cry:

All her own fault. She forced Chesney into having the baby, she had the affair with Ryan. No, not sorry at all.
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't feel sorry for her at all.
  • Corrie AddictCorrie Addict Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Me neither, she only wanted Ches back when it didn't work out with Ryan
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    And she selfishly broke up his relationship with Sinead who he'd be far better suited with.
  • NathanJohnsonNathanJohnson Posts: 2,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she is a moron who brought everything on herself. And the fact she wanted to get together with an even bigger idiot like Ryan just shows she had it all coming. And even then she kept annoying Ryan by expecting him to become some sort of father to Joseph and determined for them to have a place together.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In real life cases such as this, Katy would have given Chesney the baby and gone out to live her life as a young woman and no doubt getting pregnant again, but to be fair to the character she is still maternal towards her baby, some young women aren't. They realize that they had a baby too soon and think they are missing out on something so just give the baby up.
  • soapmadsoapmad Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looked yum last night .
  • jimulljimull Posts: 350
    Forum Member
    soapmad wrote: »
    She looked yum last night .
    she always look good,but what has that got to do with the question:p
  • mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    A bike and an unfit mother. Absolutely loathe her. Would love to see Sinead give her a good kicking.
  • tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just dull really with little of interest in her character. And her story lines seem to go round in circles and to rely on Chesney finding her with Ryan, her finding Chesney with Sinead or Sinead finding Chesney with Katy.

What's happened to Ryan? I don't think he's officially left the Street yet, but he's vanished.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chesney punching well above his weight, in real life Katy wouldn't have looked twice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Use to like her but her character is going nowhere one to be cut in a much needed cast bloodbath.
  • norbitonitenorbitonite Posts: 8,672
    Forum Member
    She's self-centred and shallow. No sympathy from me, I'm afraid.
    Forum Member
    Chesney punching well above his weight, in real life Katy wouldn't have looked twice.
    yeah but it not real life now is it:rolleyes:
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't feel sorry for her as she scuppered things with Chesney herself. She knew that she was much better looking than Chesney when she hooked up with him so can't be used as an excuse. Plus Katy could get just about any straight guy in the UK.
  • ThamwetThamwet Posts: 2,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lolololol you said the shit word
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't exactly feel sorry for her but I feel people judged her way to harshly! She was stuck in a joyless sexless miserable existence with old grandad face himself at the age of 18 and wanted a bit of fun in her life. Shes not the massive cold hearted **** bag some people made out. Yes she shouldn't of kissed Ryan but she tried apologising / making it up to Cheney but he didn't want to know. He will regret getting rid of her for the rest of his life!
  • qantas330qantas330 Posts: 812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    one to go a s a p - no decent stories so no interest from the viewers!!!!

chesney too - dreary the only thing to rescue them would be to have cilla return!!!!
  • lynbrownlynbrown Posts: 316
    Forum Member
    Has Ryan left the show?
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    I don't feel sorry for her as she scuppered things with Chesney herself. She knew that she was much better looking than Chesney when she hooked up with him so can't be used as an excuse. Plus Katy could get just about any straight guy in the UK.
    yeah i know she could get any guy in the uk,but she just wants chesney back:(,and he doesn't want to know he must be mad:eek: