London Eurovision Party - 26th April

Comments

• bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prepare for another toilet break......that wally from Moldova is coming! Should be interesting - kitty and him should duet.
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prepare for another toilet break......that wally from Moldova is coming! Should be interesting - kitty and him should duet.

Wonder if he will give us a goody bag of simcards
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,482
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now we just need Montenegro and Cyprus to commit.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To be fair, at least Moldova is going to add some life! I mean seriously, what a dreary bunch confirmed so far this year. It really is an awful line up. Like I said in the other thread, I really hope that they are saving the best for last.
    Makson wrote: »
    Now we just need Montenegro and Cyprus to commit.

Cyprus unfortunately already confirmed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Havent Malta played every year - im sure they have since i first went in 2008 (when it was at the scala).
  • lost_one1990lost_one1990 Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    Sweden has just been confirmed as performing at the party! :D

Now I just need Denmark to be there for all my favourites! xD
  • nick1990nick1990 Posts: 4,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MANS!!!!!!! Someone may have to stop me diving on the stage and dragging him back to my hotel...!!!

Cannot believe he is going to be there! Is he the first Swede ever to go to the London preview party?!
    Forum Member
    nick1990 wrote: »
    MANS!!!!!!! Someone may have to stop me diving on the stage and dragging him back to my hotel...!!!

Cannot believe he is going to be there! Is he the first Swede ever to go to the London preview party?!

I think a lot of us will be fighting over him ;-):blush:

Not sure, this is the first year I've been to one, despite being a eurovision fan for as long as I can remember!

Incredibly excited! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously I take back my words earlier :p interesting to see what reaction he gets considering the reaction of Aram in Amsterdam last year....

Either way, still not excited. Christer Bjorkman also confirmed.

C'mon Israel, Lithuania and Albania :(
    Forum Member
    I wonder roughly how many more acts will be confirmed? There seems to be quite a few already for one evening? :O
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder roughly how many more acts will be confirmed? There seems to be quite a few already for one evening? :O

Yes, this worries me :( The evening sounds awful so far. If it wasn't for Conchita, I'd seriously be thinking of selling my tickets.

Looking forwarded to hearing Electro Velvet live, though.
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    Yes, this worries me :( The evening sounds awful so far. If it wasn't for Conchita, I'd seriously be thinking of selling my tickets.

Looking forwarded to hearing Electro Velvet live, though.

Which of this years acts would you like to have performed at the party?

They posted on twitter earlier that someone else has confirmed!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which of this years acts would you like to have performed at the party?

They posted on twitter earlier that someone else has confirmed!

Australia, Israel, Lithuania, Albania etc etc. At least more up tempo songs. At the moment, the line up is a snorefest with the majority of songs confirmed being in my 25th-40th range in my rankings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Montenegro now confirmed......and it's sold out! I'm not sure if it was Montenegro that did it though. A big name to be announced tomorrow - i think it's Spain.
    Forum Member
    Montenegro now confirmed......and it's sold out! I'm not sure if it was Montenegro that did it though. A big name to be announced tomorrow - i think it's Spain.

Spain would be good! :D

I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to get Ireland or Australia though?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Australia confirmed :D
    Forum Member
    Australia confirmed :D

YESSSSSS!!!!!! :D

Fabulous news :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YESSSSSS!!!!!! :D

Fabulous news :D

Yes! Suddenly got significantly more excited! My 12 points :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh that really is FANTASTIC news, with Guy and Mans being announced in the last few days, those are the two biggest names of this year (for me) so I can really look forward to it now!
    Forum Member
    VIP upgrade tickets have been released and cost £90 each

Includes benefits such as special merchandise, drinks and snacks, photo opportunity, special vip area etc

Was very tempted since it's my first time and it's not very often I go out haha, but since I bought a ticket for a friend to come with me too it would mean £180 and I'm poor! :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VIP upgrade tickets have been released and cost £90 each

Includes benefits such as special merchandise, drinks and snacks, photo opportunity, special vip area etc

Was very tempted since it's my first time and it's not very often I go out haha, but since I bought a ticket for a friend to come with me too it would mean £180 and I'm poor! :(

Not tempted by that at all. If you want photos, they pretty much all hang around outside the venue. And I don't care for merchandise or bowls of nuts. You will probably have more fun with everyone down on the floor.
    Forum Member
    Not tempted by that at all. If you want photos, they pretty much all hang around outside the venue. And I don't care for merchandise or bowls of nuts. You will probably have more fun with everyone down on the floor.

Awesome thanks :) Wasn't sure whether it would be worth it or not haha! From the videos I saw on youtube from last year, people were able to get pretty close to the stage and take photo's and stuff- It looked super fun! :D

Really looking forwards to it, although kind of nervous too as a) I don't really get to go out much so this is a real treat, especially considering how much I love Eurovision and b) London is massive!! :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just thinking... with Eduard and Electro Velvet confirmed with Kitty, it's going to be very awkward especially considering Kitty's comments of them both. I hope they both take the opportunity presented to them and rub it in Kitty's face that they'll be flying to Vienna to perform where as she'll be watching from home :)
  • Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,372
    Forum Member
    Just thinking... with Eduard and Electro Velvet confirmed with Kitty, it's going to be very awkward especially considering Kitty's comments of them both. I hope they both take the opportunity presented to them and rub it in Kitty's face that they'll be flying to Vienna to perform where as she'll be watching from home :)

I hope they do, too! I wonder if they'll be kept apart for that very reason? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber (Malta) confirmed for the party.

Also think that Valentina will be the next special guest announced. Especially since she now lives in London.