Could Emmerdales Ryan Hawley be a surprise winner of the BSA sexiest male award?

13»

Comments

• Nattie01Nattie01 Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely he's had his day. Looks are gone, never could act and he goes cross eyed when he tries to do serious or sad- not attractive at all!

To me, Danny Dyer looks constipated when he does sad or serious. Prepares to be flamed by the DD fans.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    I agree with this. Emmerdale has Ross, Aaron, Pete, Andy, and David. There are a lot of hot guys on the show. Also I don't get why Hollyoaks supposedly has the best looking cast to me Emmerdale has the most hot guys and Corrie has it for the females.

Me suspects that Hollyoaks is busy looking right now for a dreamy hunk with model looks to "replace" Danny Mac in the cast.:blush:
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this. Emmerdale has Ross, Aaron, Pete, Andy, and David. There are a lot of hot guys on the show. Also I don't get why Hollyoaks supposedly has the best looking cast to me Emmerdale has the most hot guys and Corrie has it for the females.

They are mere pretenders to the crown of the glorious Cain;-) ED doesnt do to badly with lassies either with Natalie Robb, Emma Atkins, Natalie Anderson, and Samantha Giles all being gorgeous women. People just assume that the Hollyoaks lot are the most attractive because they are young, but to me all the actors on there look interchangeable like they've been made up and styled to conform to trendy ideas of what's attractive.
  • Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are mere pretenders to the crown of the glorious Cain;-) ED doesnt do to badly with lassies either with Natalie Robb, Emma Atkins, Natalie Anderson, and Samantha Giles all being gorgeous women. People just assume that the Hollyoaks lot are the most attractive because they are young, but to me all the actors on there look interchangeable like they've been made up and styled to conform to trendy ideas of what's attractive.

I'm sorry but I don't get all the Cain lovers, he looks like he never showers to me and would smell bad. As for the women I think only Alicia and Pryia are attractive enough to be considered for the Hottest female category, Coronation Street has the dales beat in the female category.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but I don't get all the Cain lovers, he looks like he never showers to me and would smell bad. As for the women I think only Alicia and Pryia are attractive enough to be considered for the Hottest female category, Coronation Street has the dales beat in the female category.

We'll agree to differ. I find the men you mentioned good looking but not attractive but these things as you know are in the eye of the beholder:)
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nattie01 wrote: »
    To me, Danny Dyer looks constipated when he does sad or serious. Prepares to be flamed by the DD fans.

I'm not flaming you but I love him lol... However horses for courses and all that..
  • Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We'll agree to differ. I find the men you mentioned good looking but not attractive but these things as you know are in the eye of the beholder:)

True, and I know a lot of people on here think Andy is ugly and I couldn't disagree more
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

bib: :D:D Hear hear!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bib: :D:D Hear hear!

I think youre a secret Cain fan Houndy, you doth protest so much:D:p:
  • Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Danny Mac is still eligible, he'll probably get it.

Michael Parr is Emmerdale's best looking (in my opinion) but I could see Ryan Hawley or Adam Thomas being nominated. Do the shows put forward people for each category? There are plenty who would vote for Jeff Hordley, Matthew Wolfenden or Danny Miller.

In the DS vote of best looking characters, Robert came first Aaron was second.
  • callmemaybecallmemaybe Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is pretty tasty. emmerdale has the hottest blokes out of all the soaps, much hotter than Hollyoaks.

I was watching the soaps and I was like emmerdale has the most attractive guys right now.

Would like to see someone that's not predictable win this award. so I would be rooting for Ryan. He's adorable lol
  • eejmeejm Posts: 1,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not flaming you but I love him lol... However horses for courses and all that..

It sounds weird, but I find Mick far more attractive than Danny Dyer. I like the beard, I like his eyes, and I really like how he's dressed. DD always appeared dirty to me (and not in a good way, bad boys aren't my thing), although I have to say that he seems to have cleaned up both his act and his look quite a bit since he started up on EE.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    IRITALIA wrote: »
    He would get my vote but I doubt it would help. :(
    He really does have something though! :)

I have yet to find it :-(
  • Auds77Auds77 Posts: 1,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Auds77 wrote: »
    If Danny Mac is still eligible, he'll probably get it.

Michael Parr is Emmerdale's best looking (in my opinion) but I could see Ryan Hawley or Adam Thomas being nominated. Do the shows put forward people for each category? There are plenty who would vote for Jeff Hordley, Matthew Wolfenden or Danny Miller.

In the DS vote of best looking characters, Robert came first Aaron was second.

Quoting myself because I was looking at the wrong post. Aaron was first.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nattie01 wrote: »

It looks like its just the two of us but don't worry, I seemed to get away with it unscathed. :D
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,643
    Forum Member
    It looks like its just the two of us but don't worry, I seemed to get away with it unscathed. :D
    It's not just the two of you.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's spotty and rather ugly. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    It's not just the two of you.

Welcome to the club! :D
  • RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    He's very desirable. Nothing on my fella though http://images.tvrage.com/people/18/52649.jpg.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    He's very desirable. Nothing on my fella though http://images.tvrage.com/people/18/52649.jpg.

Hes not too bad either!:blush:;-)
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched the film The Dylatov Pass Incident last night. One of the main characters was the spit of Ryan Hawley, but it seemed like an American film with American accents, so I kept thinking "It IS Robert!" And then "No it CANT be Robert". :D Turns out it was!!! He's pretty good looking in that. Only filmed in 2013.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pete is the hottest looking bloke on ED but also the most boring when he opens his mouth!
  • starlet16starlet16 Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    He's definitely got some appeal, helped by his storyline with Danny Miller (Aaron), but Michael Parr (Ross) is hotter IMO.
    Michael Parr is beautiful and Danny Miller I totally agree with u