Day time tat – fake guests!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
Forum Member
Stuck at home lately and suffering daytime TV. Cheered up though when I caught the same, horse-faced losers on Trisha that I'd seen trotted out for Jeremy Kyle the week before. Ha ha ha. How many others are fake guests on this tripe? Tuned into Trisha today in the hope of further hilarity and wasn't disappointed, one 'guest' (scottish son) was so clearly an actor it was woefull! A breach of somebody's guidelines surely?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How interesting!

These shows are probably safe from investigation since watching them causes delusions, my good friend Elvis told me so.

Elvis Sidebottom from Sale that is.
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trisha and Kyle are both as bad as each other. They're both just chavs shouting incessantly. The people on it are also representative of their regular audience so they probably watch it to watch themselves.
  • WinterFireWinterFire Posts: 9,509
    Forum Member
    It would be interesting if anyone could link to youtube links, bbc iplayer, whatever, showing the same actors as different guests.
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How interesting!

These shows are probably safe from investigation since watching them causes delusions, my good friend Elvis told me so.

Elvis Sidebottom from Sale that is.

Is he related to Frank from Timperley? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    didn't a similar thing happen a couple of years ago when vanessa feltz had her own show?

i often wonder if the jeremys guest are actors. surely people who are that stupid and immoral don't actually exist.

and as for the audience on these shows - i don't understand why anybody would want to go and watch the jeremy kyle show. unless you know the people involved then its completely irrelevant.
  • Imogen MImogen M Posts: 4,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa got booted off the air because her programme used actors to pose as genuine guests.

I think the only difference between Vanessa's show and Kyle, Trisha, etc is that Vanessa got caught out. I'm sure they all use trickery like this to some extent. Many of Kyle's guests seem far too well rehearsed for me to be able to believe in them. Some of the women, in particular, have been suspiciously comfortable in front of the camera and in rarer circumstances, very photogenic. It makes you wonder.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    doesn't suprise me? who honestly wants that humilation made public and to the sort of people you'd know ( i.e. the sort of people on those shows are the target audience i suppose?) That said people i know, know this one guy who went on it:eek:. they made a comment how they thought he should of dressed up, well looked less casual considering he was going on telly lol. true say but still...it hardly matters what you're wearing really - the sort of details of your private life, no one's really looking at your clothes: just watching with a moral highground or with a shocked face. many a person's guilty pleasure:D
    not mine. i can't bear the tragicness. not the people persay, the effing subject matter. it makes you worry about a percentage of the nation really...